oakland has brought some life to this board

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:27 pm
i know it sounds silly but he has...... everyone has joined in unity to hate him lol...mayb the mods shouldnt ip ban him....sum of the **** he says is funny...........sumtimes........... :| :bday:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:51 pm
speakonitgod wrote:i know it sounds silly but he has...... everyone has joined in unity to hate him lol...mayb the mods shouldnt ip ban him....sum of the **** he says is funny...........sumtimes........... :| :bday:

Dude, that's some sick billy stewart playin man!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:53 pm
Now youve done it Speak!!!..........hes gonna re-join again now because of you! :mrgreen:

Seriously though? I mean the child did nothing but lie, post spam, post total annoying bull sh*t that made me want to jump on a plane and rip his un-dropped balls off...............and once banned, he re-joins and "Jazz trolls" us.

I tell you what man, have a look in Warriors Basketball, there is a thread in there from Sleepfloyd, saying hes created a website for Warrior fans to network............and your boy was the first to sign-up...............so that site is gonna be fun. :roll: :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:16 pm
bigstrads wrote:Now youve done it Speak!!!..........hes gonna re-join again now because of you! :mrgreen:

Seriously though? I mean the child did nothing but lie, post spam, post total annoying bull sh*t that made me want to jump on a plane and rip his un-dropped balls off...............and once banned, he re-joins and "Jazz trolls" us.

I tell you what man, have a look in Warriors Basketball, there is a thread in there from Sleepfloyd, saying hes created a website for Warrior fans to network............and your boy was the first to sign-up...............so that site is gonna be fun. :roll: :wink:

Lol yea I know he is ignorant and posts some of the most ridiculous sh*t ever but it seems like he likes the board a lot and i think he doesnt make TOO much trouble here....i mean every board needs one poster who they can trash on...we should let oakland be that poster lol
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:17 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:i know it sounds silly but he has...... everyone has joined in unity to hate him lol...mayb the mods shouldnt ip ban him....sum of the **** he says is funny...........sumtimes........... :| :bday:

Haha you know it bro! Billy Stewart is one of my favorite artists....can u believe that sh*t came out in like 1962....dude was mad talented....the smoothest fat boy ive ever known :bday:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:20 pm
speakonitgod wrote:Lol yea I know he is ignorant and posts some of the most ridiculous sh*t ever but it seems like he likes the board a lot and i think he doesnt make TOO much trouble here....i mean every board needs one poster who they can trash on...we should let oakland be that poster lol

We already have Dareedle, David, and J-Rich to trash on. We dont need one more. :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:33 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

Haha you know it bro! Billy Stewart is one of my favorite artists....can u believe that sh*t came out in like 1962....dude was mad talented....the smoothest fat boy ive ever known :bday:

yeah, man, been listenin to the fat boy for years since I was a kid. you got some good taste man
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:12 pm
Well, I can't say you're wrong when you put it that way. :mrgreen:

I've seen a bunch of trolls on internet forums. But none have gone the distance oakland has. He's freaking obsessed.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:50 pm
seriously though i agree with xbay the kid needs a ****ing girlfriend get his ass off message boards.
Go Ham

Return to Off-Topic Forum