Can anyone make me a signature?

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:57 am
Yeah im kind of jealous i mean xbay and even bada who usually isnt all flashy has these really cool sigs and yeah im jealous haha :oops:

but anyways i was wondering im not very good with all that stuff do we have anyone on here who can me me a sick sig?

Franchise Player
» Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:06 am
Ill give it a go for you bud..........."what would you like? I give good price no?" :mrgreen:

Although Im sure guys like zshock and others who are real photoshop wizards would be delighted to and probably do a better job than me.

All Star
» Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:27 pm
Yea I could use someones expertise too & have a couple ideas but I don't have a clue how to photo shop :oops:
If there are any volunteers please PM me :D

All Star
» Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:50 pm
yeah anyone that wants to help me out pm

All Star
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:37 pm
Bump 4 sig photo shop help [-o<

All Star
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:44 pm
If you want I could take a shot at it, I only know how to make something similar to mine, with different pics and details etc. If you want, try PMing me the links of the pics that you want me to use.

Franchise Player
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:55 pm
I noticed yours, JayPat. Pretty nice. :mrgreen:

Franchise Player
» Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:56 pm
Well well well... look at all the signatures. Seems like it's a new trend this year. Last year was all the creative avatars. This year... the sigs.

All Star
» Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:06 am
JayPat wrote:If you want I could take a shot at it, I only know how to make something similar to mine, with different pics and details etc. If you want, try PMing me the links of the pics that you want me to use.

hm thanks man il keep it in mind