XBox Live accounts

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:55 am
bigstrads wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Gamer tag : hiphopothomas

You being serious? With you, I never know. If that really is your gamertag, we need to get a game going.

Yeah that's my gamertag dude... add me.

But i don't play girlie games like Mario Kart and Crash Bandicoot so if you wanna step up to my plate you gotta be prepared for madden or nba 2k8...

Bring it on bitch.

i'll be gettin madden pawno, bring your raiders on man

you should have COD4 too, what the hell is wrong with you?:

i just got on xbox live like a month ago and i was keen to buy call of duty but then i saw a advertisement and trailer for a new edition so im just gonna wait on that.

Man, trust me, the new COD is gonna be ok...........but in no way comparable to COD4, which in my experience (all I play is first person shooters and sports games) is the best FPS ever!!!

The guys that made COD4 have not been retained to make COD5, as they are being given a break to come back and make COD6..........so trust me dude, you should get COD4 now, youll be able to get it relatively cheap at this point.........it will be worth every penny.

not so much a break for cod6, but more development time. The plan is to give the development teams a couple years to develop the game while putting out a game every year. But Pawno, it depends on your taste, there won't be another modern game for another year in a half or two, so COD4 will still get major play because a lot of people don't want to play WW2 again. I am gonna get it , and my flamethrower will be ready to shoot flames up your ass if you get it :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:29 pm
Pawno, you better get Madden. I'll be disappointed in you if you don't! :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:43 pm
i havent been on XBL as much as i used to cuz ive been workin a lot lately..but when i am on im playing NBA 2k8.

gamertag= Trey Deuce 32

i play simulation so if you're one of those cheating fools that use a superstar to dunk/shoot all day, then i dont wanna play you. my stats spread...i hate seeing a game end with a team scoring 70 points, but the leading scorer has 55 of them. :wink:
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:04 am
E-Man wrote:i havent been on XBL as much as i used to cuz ive been workin a lot lately..but when i am on im playing NBA 2k8.

gamertag= Trey Deuce 32

i play simulation so if you're one of those cheating fools that use a superstar to dunk/shoot all day, then i dont wanna play you. my stats spread...i hate seeing a game end with a team scoring 70 points, but the leading scorer has 55 of them. :wink:

Let me gues... not a fan of Kobe or A.I then :)

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:34 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Gamer tag : hiphopothomas

You being serious? With you, I never know. If that really is your gamertag, we need to get a game going.

Yeah that's my gamertag dude... add me.

But i don't play girlie games like Mario Kart and Crash Bandicoot so if you wanna step up to my plate you gotta be prepared for madden or nba 2k8...

Bring it on bitch.

Oh damn. Wanna see me in some 2k8? I got the Nets, who you gonna be?

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:59 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
E-Man wrote:i havent been on XBL as much as i used to cuz ive been workin a lot lately..but when i am on im playing NBA 2k8.

gamertag= Trey Deuce 32

Let me gues... not a fan of Kobe or A.I then :)

i dont mind...just as long as theyre not scoring all but 10 points.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:16 am
IMO the only unstoppable player is LeBron. He's too strong and too fast for anyone to handle. He can even take on your whole team. I played 2-3 Zone and had Richard Jefferson take up the middle with my PF and C right behind me. He dunked on all of us, including my PG and SG. Not only that, but he shot over 65% with over 40 attempts.
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum