how many people eat meat?

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:25 pm
sf, wonderful to have you back bro. I hope you can enjoy your time here!!!!
_____________________________________________________
http://WWW.GOLDENSTATEWARRIORS-RT.COM
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:29 pm
bada wrote:sf, wonderful to have you back bro. I hope you can enjoy your time here!!!!


I will... and I did. I was just getting irritated as crap by some of the new members. What can you do, though?

I couldn't stay away from you guys.... not to mention that the xbox live buddies that I have on here have been ignoring me. :?
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1266
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:50 pm
Location: Alameda
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:33 pm
For every animal that you don't eat I will 3.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:42 pm
Ah, the almighty sf is back on board. About time, bud. But I haven't ignored you on live. I always see you playing Smackdown vs Raw or NCAA or something. I'm saying EVERY MEMBER on this board that has an account to have one huge party on COD4 and rape.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:59 pm
well your big mo **** gets kind of old :wink:

jk man its great to have you back hail to the sf :D
Go Ham
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:09 pm
Xbay, I was mainly talking about webelieve. He is a jerk. All he does is ignore me. :mrgreen:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:10 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Xbay, I was mainly talking about webelieve. He is a jerk. All he does is ignore me. :mrgreen:



he is a jerk for avoiding me this season in NCAA, but anyway, xbay, great idea, we have enough guys to get a solid game going on COD4. We always try to set a time, but it never happens, but i really want it to.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:16 pm
Yeah, let me know if you guys want to get a COD4 game going. I suck now, though, so dont expect much from me. I have been working during the day, but I dont think I am doing anything tomorrow. I will be on most every night, though.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:22 pm
Wait, so webelieve is really a jerk? I thought you guys were kidding; joking around.

But yeah, let's get one going. I wanna see bigstrads prove me his k/d ratio is no lie. :mrgreen:
Last edited by xbay on Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:22 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Yeah, let me know if you guys want to get a COD4 game going. I suck now, though, so dont expect much from me. I have been working during the day, but I dont think I am doing anything tomorrow. I will be on most every night, though.


working? why the heck are you working? lol yeah, it's tough cuz i really only get the chance to play one game a day. It's been NCAA lately, but i've been itchin for COD also. I've just been working a lot of hours so its tough to know when i'm gonna get a game in. But you guys set a time, i'll do what i can to make it.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:23 pm
xbay wrote:Wait, so webelieve is really a jerk? I thought you guys were kidding; joking around.


No, he's fine. He started ignoring him, though. I like the University of Missouri-Columbia, and I would send him messages... "Go big MO!" "Geaux Tigers!" That type of thing. He stopped answering me. :cry: :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:25 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
xbay wrote:Wait, so webelieve is really a jerk? I thought you guys were kidding; joking around.


No, he's fine. He started ignoring him, though. I like the University of Missouri-Columbia, and I would send him messages... "Go big MO!" "Geaux Tigers!" That type of thing. He stopped answering me. :cry: :wink:


So that explains the crossed out Missouri college in his sig.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:26 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Yeah, let me know if you guys want to get a COD4 game going. I suck now, though, so dont expect much from me. I have been working during the day, but I dont think I am doing anything tomorrow. I will be on most every night, though.


working? why the heck are you working? lol yeah, it's tough cuz i really only get the chance to play one game a day. It's been NCAA lately, but i've been itchin for COD also. I've just been working a lot of hours so its tough to know when i'm gonna get a game in. But you guys set a time, i'll do what i can to make it.


Ahh! So many posts! Can't keep up! :mrgreen:

I have been working because I need to get some money together. If you were to ask my parents why I am working, college is coming up in two years and I am supposed to help out. You ask me, though, I need some money for Madden 09, NCAA March Madness 09, and a few other games. I am helping my dad out for $50 a day. It isnt great, but it is enough for me. Got 200 bucks working four days on one job.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:26 pm
xbay wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
xbay wrote:Wait, so webelieve is really a jerk? I thought you guys were kidding; joking around.


No, he's fine. He started ignoring him, though. I like the University of Missouri-Columbia, and I would send him messages... "Go big MO!" "Geaux Tigers!" That type of thing. He stopped answering me. :cry: :wink:


So that explains the crossed out Missouri college in his sig.


Yeah, that reminds me... Tavis... f you. :mrgreen:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1104
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:17 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:30 pm
oh **** 50 bucks a day is nice. Im working over the summer too and I only get a hundred a week for my job :cry:
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest