how many people eat meat?

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:25 pm
sf, wonderful to have you back bro. I hope you can enjoy your time here!!!!
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:29 pm
bada wrote:sf, wonderful to have you back bro. I hope you can enjoy your time here!!!!

I will... and I did. I was just getting irritated as crap by some of the new members. What can you do, though?

I couldn't stay away from you guys.... not to mention that the xbox live buddies that I have on here have been ignoring me. :?
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:33 pm
For every animal that you don't eat I will 3.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:42 pm
Ah, the almighty sf is back on board. About time, bud. But I haven't ignored you on live. I always see you playing Smackdown vs Raw or NCAA or something. I'm saying EVERY MEMBER on this board that has an account to have one huge party on COD4 and rape.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:59 pm
well your big mo **** gets kind of old :wink:

jk man its great to have you back hail to the sf :D
Go Ham
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:09 pm
Xbay, I was mainly talking about webelieve. He is a jerk. All he does is ignore me. :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:10 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Xbay, I was mainly talking about webelieve. He is a jerk. All he does is ignore me. :mrgreen:

he is a jerk for avoiding me this season in NCAA, but anyway, xbay, great idea, we have enough guys to get a solid game going on COD4. We always try to set a time, but it never happens, but i really want it to.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:16 pm
Yeah, let me know if you guys want to get a COD4 game going. I suck now, though, so dont expect much from me. I have been working during the day, but I dont think I am doing anything tomorrow. I will be on most every night, though.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:22 pm
Wait, so webelieve is really a jerk? I thought you guys were kidding; joking around.

But yeah, let's get one going. I wanna see bigstrads prove me his k/d ratio is no lie. :mrgreen:
Last edited by xbay on Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:22 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Yeah, let me know if you guys want to get a COD4 game going. I suck now, though, so dont expect much from me. I have been working during the day, but I dont think I am doing anything tomorrow. I will be on most every night, though.

working? why the heck are you working? lol yeah, it's tough cuz i really only get the chance to play one game a day. It's been NCAA lately, but i've been itchin for COD also. I've just been working a lot of hours so its tough to know when i'm gonna get a game in. But you guys set a time, i'll do what i can to make it.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:23 pm
xbay wrote:Wait, so webelieve is really a jerk? I thought you guys were kidding; joking around.

No, he's fine. He started ignoring him, though. I like the University of Missouri-Columbia, and I would send him messages... "Go big MO!" "Geaux Tigers!" That type of thing. He stopped answering me. :cry: :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:25 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
xbay wrote:Wait, so webelieve is really a jerk? I thought you guys were kidding; joking around.

No, he's fine. He started ignoring him, though. I like the University of Missouri-Columbia, and I would send him messages... "Go big MO!" "Geaux Tigers!" That type of thing. He stopped answering me. :cry: :wink:

So that explains the crossed out Missouri college in his sig.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:26 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Yeah, let me know if you guys want to get a COD4 game going. I suck now, though, so dont expect much from me. I have been working during the day, but I dont think I am doing anything tomorrow. I will be on most every night, though.

working? why the heck are you working? lol yeah, it's tough cuz i really only get the chance to play one game a day. It's been NCAA lately, but i've been itchin for COD also. I've just been working a lot of hours so its tough to know when i'm gonna get a game in. But you guys set a time, i'll do what i can to make it.

Ahh! So many posts! Can't keep up! :mrgreen:

I have been working because I need to get some money together. If you were to ask my parents why I am working, college is coming up in two years and I am supposed to help out. You ask me, though, I need some money for Madden 09, NCAA March Madness 09, and a few other games. I am helping my dad out for $50 a day. It isnt great, but it is enough for me. Got 200 bucks working four days on one job.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:26 pm
xbay wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

So that explains the crossed out Missouri college in his sig.

Yeah, that reminds me... Tavis... f you. :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:30 pm
oh **** 50 bucks a day is nice. Im working over the summer too and I only get a hundred a week for my job :cry:
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum