how many people eat meat?

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 230
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:27 pm
Location: Dixon
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:35 pm
bada wrote:
maylay sparks wrote:crap? what are you talking about? You have a picture every post you make with some guy with long hair that looks like a girl and you say its crap?


let me ask you a question... ok, so we know how you feel about meat, but...

how do you feel about David Stern? :wink:


Meat leaves a better taste in my mouth than David Stern. :shock: 8-[ j/k

Rookie
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:50 am
Location: Vallejo
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:56 pm
Hmmm.. i understand that eating meat can be seen as something disgusting to some people, but drinking blood? Since when has anyone on this forum said they drink blood?

And c'mon, the coolest damn animals eat meat!

Here's a list:
Lions
Tigers
Bears
DINOSAURS!!!!
Wolves
Sharks
Eagles
Hell, even herbavores eat meat once in awhile if there's nothing else to down.

Sh*t, you can't say no to what a dinosaur does! They're friggin dinosaurs!
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:58 pm
maylay sparks wrote:So why dont you eat a dog its the same thing.


Well, in the Philippines they eat dogs. I remember Manny Pacquiao, the professional boxer, had to kidnap a dog and eat it because he had no where to live or eat when he was a kid.

But why do I eat meat? Uhh...

CAUSE REAL MEN EAT MEAT!
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

Rookie
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:50 am
Location: Vallejo
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:05 pm
Don't hate on filipino's! Not saying that you do xbay. We're survivors, we do what we must. And usually it's the dirt poor people living in shacks and squatting on the free that eat dogs.

BTW, why is filipino not a word in the forum's dictionary?!? We make up a good percentage of GSW fans.
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 230
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:27 pm
Location: Dixon
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:10 pm
MC99 wrote:Don't hate on filipino's! Not saying that you do xbay. We're survivors, we do what we must. And usually it's the dirt poor people living in shacks and squatting on the free that eat dogs.

BTW, why is filipino not a word in the forum's dictionary?!? We make up a good percentage of GSW fans.


I don't think xbay was hating, just giving an example.

By the way, I'm about 20% Filipino (Tagalog) as well.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:25 pm
MC99 wrote:Don't hate on filipino's! Not saying that you do xbay. We're survivors, we do what we must. And usually it's the dirt poor people living in shacks and squatting on the free that eat dogs.

BTW, why is filipino not a word in the forum's dictionary?!? We make up a good percentage of GSW fans.


Yeah, I'm not hating. I'm Filipino, myself. I'd never eat a dog because I don't have it hard like they do back on the islands. If that's what they gotta do to get their food, so be it. As long as it's not my dog, of course. :mrgreen:

Guess it isn't. But oh well... we still are one the largest ethnicities that can found nearly all around the bay area.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1563
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:02 pm
Location: Modesto, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:26 pm
maylay sparks wrote:Do you consider yourself vampires and ghouls because you eat flesh and drink blood like that of a horror flick.


Vampires suck blood, ghouls haunt people & humans eat meat...how are these related? :wink:
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:50 pm
bada wrote:
maylay sparks wrote:crap? what are you talking about? You have a picture every post you make with some guy with long hair that looks like a girl and you say its crap?


let me ask you a question... ok, so we know how you feel about meat, but...

how do you feel about David Stern? :wink:



Bada, is this World B Free Fan?


And if it is, what do i win?

Rookie
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:55 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:39 pm
bada wrote:
maylay sparks wrote:crap? what are you talking about? You have a picture every post you make with some guy with long hair that looks like a girl and you say its crap?


let me ask you a question... ok, so we know how you feel about meat, but...

how do you feel about David Stern? :wink:


Is he a meat eater? His radio show is pretty good but I dont get to hear it since its on sirius satellite radio.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1104
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:17 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:59 pm
u can get organic meat that is produced locally.
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors

Rookie
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:55 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:48 pm
xbay wrote:
maylay sparks wrote:So why dont you eat a dog its the same thing.


Well, in the Philippines they eat dogs. I remember Manny Pacquiao, the professional boxer, had to kidnap a dog and eat it because he had no where to live or eat when he was a kid.

But why do I eat meat? Uhh...

CAUSE REAL MEN EAT MEAT!


Real men dont eat meat because meat promotes disease.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:55 pm
maylay sparks wrote:
xbay wrote:
maylay sparks wrote:So why dont you eat a dog its the same thing.


Well, in the Philippines they eat dogs. I remember Manny Pacquiao, the professional boxer, had to kidnap a dog and eat it because he had no where to live or eat when he was a kid.

But why do I eat meat? Uhh...

CAUSE REAL MEN EAT MEAT!


Real men dont eat meat because meat promotes disease.


Obviously, you're from a different time zone. The majority of America eats meat.

I don't care that it "promotes disease." If I'm going to die, I'm going to die eating the juicy steak... not some salad.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

Rookie
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:55 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:03 pm
So thats why you eat meat because you see everyone else do it? The majority of americans are idiots so I would not follow them.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:16 pm
I am going to try and tough it out again. GSoM was okay, but it wasn't nearly as good as it is here. As many idiots are on here, there are just as many quality posters that I can't leave. I just needed some time away from here and now that I have it, I am ready to contribute.... hopefully, with no drama.

I just needed to add onto this... I am a vegetarian. I have been since I was seven. I have been one for nine years, absolutely no meat and no fish. I just dont eat things that had to have been killed for us to eat. If it isnt a life or death situation for me, it shouldn't be for an animal, either. I dont see anything appetizing about eating a cow, pig, or anything along those lines. I see them in the farms and see that they are getting killed for us, just to eat them. I find this extremely inhumane.

I get what this guy is saying. However, I would never come out and blast non-vegetarians. They just have a different lifestyle. It is cool, they can do whatever they want to do. I feel like as long as they dont bother me, I will not bother them. Everything works out. :mrgreen:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:20 pm
maylay sparks wrote:So thats why you eat meat because you see everyone else do it? The majority of americans are idiots so I would not follow them.


YOU!!! are what gives Americans a bad name............someone who pushes there beliefs in everyone elses business.

Either talk Warriors, or some sense in this particular forum...........or get the f*ck out.

Be a vegitarian or whatever you are, thats fine, you want miss out on some of the joys of this life (Im happy to die younger if it means I get to enjoy life to its fullest and not say that I was too scared of dying to eat meant for f*cks sake)..........but dont try and make out that meat eaters are bad/stupid/igonrant people for doing so, or that you are better...........I would take the opinion of a red blooded, meat eating American over a facist, "I am holyer than thou" thing like you, any day.

sfsfsfgiants wrote:I am going to try and tough it out again. GSoM was okay, but it wasn't nearly as good as it is here. As many idiots are on here, there are just as many quality posters that I can't leave. I just needed some time away from here and now that I have it, I am ready to contribute.... hopefully, with no drama.

I just needed to add onto this... I am a vegetarian. I have been since I was seven. I have been one for nine years, absolutely no meat and no fish. I just dont eat things that had to have been killed for us to eat. If it isnt a life or death situation for me, it shouldn't be for an animal, either. I dont see anything appetizing about eating a cow, pig, or anything along those lines. I see them in the farms and see that they are getting killed for us, just to eat them. I find this extremely inhumane.

I get what this guy is saying. However, I would never come out and blast non-vegetarians. They just have a different lifestyle. It is cool, they can do whatever they want to do. I feel like as long as they dont bother me, I will not bother them. Everything works out. :mrgreen:


Ahh, the man himself returns!!! :D ..............and posts on how a vegi should be.

Welcome back bud. :wink:
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests