how many people eat meat?

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes


Rookie
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:55 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:32 pm
Why? After the all evidence of all the harmful steroids and hormones why would you put your body throught this onslaught of chemicals.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:34 pm
Way to join a Basketball forum to talk about meat....

And no I don't eat meat.
Image
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 230
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:27 pm
Location: Dixon
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:56 pm
maylay sparks wrote:Why? After the all evidence of all the harmful steroids and hormones why would you put your body throught this onslaught of chemicals.


Time to throw away the BBQ grill I guess. I've also decided to stop breathing (bad air), drinking water/beer (too may chemicals to name), and going out during daylight hours (UV rays). Driving is dangerous too; maybe I should stop that as well.

I'm going to eat my BLT now, minus the "B". :roll:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:01 pm
Linc Mob wrote:
maylay sparks wrote:Why? After the all evidence of all the harmful steroids and hormones why would you put your body throught this onslaught of chemicals.


Time to throw away the BBQ grill I guess. I've also decided to stop breathing (bad air), drinking water/beer (too may chemicals to name), and going out during daylight hours (UV rays). Driving is dangerous too; maybe I should stop that as well.

I'm going to eat my BLT now, minus the "B". :roll:


Perfect reply man. :D

"IF SOMEONE HAS A HEART ATTACK AND DIES, THROW THEM ON THE FIRE..................MORE MEAT FOR THE MEAT EATERS!!!"
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:07 pm
maylay sparks wrote:Why? After the all evidence of all the harmful steroids and hormones why would you put your body throught this onslaught of chemicals.


It's delicious

Rookie
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:55 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:10 pm
So why dont you eat a dog its the same thing.
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 230
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:27 pm
Location: Dixon
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:11 pm
http://www.snopes.com/food/origins/luther.asp

Because Luther Vandross did. :thumbup:
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 230
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:27 pm
Location: Dixon
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:15 pm
maylay sparks wrote:So why dont you eat a dog its the same thing.


I prefer the taste of cat.

Rookie
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:55 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:15 pm
Do you consider yourself vampires and ghouls because you eat flesh and drink blood like that of a horror flick.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:16 pm
maylay sparks wrote:Do you consider yourself vampires and ghouls because you eat flesh and drink blood like that of a horror flick.


Yes
Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:18 pm
maylay sparks wrote:So why dont you eat a dog its the same thing.


If it wasnt decided a long time ago that it is "wrong" to eat dog..............then Im sure we would be.

Why not humans too? I hear it tastes like chicken anyway...........then youd be saving the animals!

maylay sparks wrote:Do you consider yourself vampires and ghouls because you eat flesh and drink blood like that of a horror flick.


WTF???..........youve got to be kidding with this crap? :roll:

Rookie
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:55 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:22 pm
The reason people eat meat is because as children that is how you were taught and the same thing for your parents and grandparents. Well I am here to tell you were taught wrong. it would cut back on water by billions of gallons, energy by billions. There is only 1 reason I dont eat meat and that is common sense.

Rookie
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:55 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:24 pm
crap? what are you talking about? You have a picture every post you make with some guy with long hair that looks like a girl and you say its crap?
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:28 pm
maylay sparks wrote:crap? what are you talking about? You have a picture every post you make with some guy with long hair that looks like a girl and you say its crap?


let me ask you a question... ok, so we know how you feel about meat, but...

how do you feel about David Stern? :wink:
_____________________________________________________
http://WWW.GOLDENSTATEWARRIORS-RT.COM
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:32 pm
maylay sparks wrote:The reason people eat meat is because as children that is how you were taught and the same thing for your parents and grandparents. Well I am here to tell you were taught wrong. it would cut back on water by billions of gallons, energy by billions. There is only 1 reason I dont eat meat and that is common sense.


Why is it that all preachy, whiney bastards assume that people dont know what they are doing to themselves?...........I smoke, do you think I dont realise how bad for me it is?..........ITS MY F*CKING CHOICE!!! not yours.

Live your life, we will live ours.

Get off your high horse, and realise that you cant tell people to do anything, especially in the way you are doing it and ESPECIALLY over the f*cking internet.

maylay sparks wrote:crap? what are you talking about? You have a picture every post you make with some guy with long hair that looks like a girl and you say its crap?


Err.........ok, nice comeback, encore please.

You asking us whether we consider ourselves "vampires or ghouls" for eating meat, is one of the dumbest things I have ever read or heard.........well done.
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests