how many people eat meat?

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:32 pm
Why? After the all evidence of all the harmful steroids and hormones why would you put your body throught this onslaught of chemicals.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:34 pm
Way to join a Basketball forum to talk about meat....

And no I don't eat meat.
Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:56 pm
maylay sparks wrote:Why? After the all evidence of all the harmful steroids and hormones why would you put your body throught this onslaught of chemicals.

Time to throw away the BBQ grill I guess. I've also decided to stop breathing (bad air), drinking water/beer (too may chemicals to name), and going out during daylight hours (UV rays). Driving is dangerous too; maybe I should stop that as well.

I'm going to eat my BLT now, minus the "B". :roll:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:01 pm
Linc Mob wrote:
maylay sparks wrote:Why? After the all evidence of all the harmful steroids and hormones why would you put your body throught this onslaught of chemicals.

Time to throw away the BBQ grill I guess. I've also decided to stop breathing (bad air), drinking water/beer (too may chemicals to name), and going out during daylight hours (UV rays). Driving is dangerous too; maybe I should stop that as well.

I'm going to eat my BLT now, minus the "B". :roll:

Perfect reply man. :D

"IF SOMEONE HAS A HEART ATTACK AND DIES, THROW THEM ON THE FIRE..................MORE MEAT FOR THE MEAT EATERS!!!"
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:07 pm

It's delicious

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:10 pm
So why dont you eat a dog its the same thing.
Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:11 pm
http://www.snopes.com/food/origins/luther.asp

Because Luther Vandross did. :thumbup:
Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:15 pm
maylay sparks wrote:So why dont you eat a dog its the same thing.

I prefer the taste of cat.

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:15 pm
Do you consider yourself vampires and ghouls because you eat flesh and drink blood like that of a horror flick.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:16 pm
maylay sparks wrote:Do you consider yourself vampires and ghouls because you eat flesh and drink blood like that of a horror flick.

Yes
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:18 pm
maylay sparks wrote:So why dont you eat a dog its the same thing.

If it wasnt decided a long time ago that it is "wrong" to eat dog..............then Im sure we would be.

Why not humans too? I hear it tastes like chicken anyway...........then youd be saving the animals!

maylay sparks wrote:Do you consider yourself vampires and ghouls because you eat flesh and drink blood like that of a horror flick.

WTF???..........youve got to be kidding with this crap? :roll:

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:22 pm
The reason people eat meat is because as children that is how you were taught and the same thing for your parents and grandparents. Well I am here to tell you were taught wrong. it would cut back on water by billions of gallons, energy by billions. There is only 1 reason I dont eat meat and that is common sense.

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:24 pm
crap? what are you talking about? You have a picture every post you make with some guy with long hair that looks like a girl and you say its crap?
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:28 pm
maylay sparks wrote:crap? what are you talking about? You have a picture every post you make with some guy with long hair that looks like a girl and you say its crap?

let me ask you a question... ok, so we know how you feel about meat, but...

how do you feel about David Stern? :wink:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:32 pm
maylay sparks wrote:The reason people eat meat is because as children that is how you were taught and the same thing for your parents and grandparents. Well I am here to tell you were taught wrong. it would cut back on water by billions of gallons, energy by billions. There is only 1 reason I dont eat meat and that is common sense.

Why is it that all preachy, whiney bastards assume that people dont know what they are doing to themselves?...........I smoke, do you think I dont realise how bad for me it is?..........ITS MY F*CKING CHOICE!!! not yours.

Live your life, we will live ours.

Get off your high horse, and realise that you cant tell people to do anything, especially in the way you are doing it and ESPECIALLY over the f*cking internet.

maylay sparks wrote:crap? what are you talking about? You have a picture every post you make with some guy with long hair that looks like a girl and you say its crap?

Err.........ok, nice comeback, encore please.

You asking us whether we consider ourselves "vampires or ghouls" for eating meat, is one of the dumbest things I have ever read or heard.........well done.
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum