lil wayne sucks big time!!!!!

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:57 am
compare what's above to this this guy: he isn't dressed up posing in chains, just a plain f'ing sweaty ass tee shirt, a scruffy ass beard, and some glasses. looks like he could be Bill Gates cousin. This is music. never been a huge Clapton fan but this video makes my point. watch his neck strain as he sings. passion

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxTWQD91b5c[/youtube]
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:01 am
warrior 4 life85 wrote:compare what's above to this this guy: he isn't dressed up posing in chains, just a plain f'ing sweaty ass tee shirt, a scruffy ass beard, and some glasses. looks like he could be Bill Gates cousin. This is music. never been a huge Clapton fan but this video makes my point. watch his neck strain as he sings. passion

Nice..............old "Slow Hand"..............one of the best guitarists of all time.............and Ive had the pleasure of having coffee with him, and listening to him jam =

My ex's Dad was an AA councillor, and worked at The Priory over here (which is a big, Betty Ford kind of thing for all the stars)...........and would meet all kinds of famous people, he got on well with Robbie Williams, Gary Oldman (I wish Id met him as he is one of my favourite actors) and Eric Clapton.

So me and my girl are staying in her Dads apartment (with his permission of course!) and her Dad just comes over with Eric Clapton for a jam session, her Dad was a decent guitarist too................man, we just sat there, drinking coffee, smoking cigarettes and listening to him play..............one of the best experiences of my life. :wink:

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:19 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
E-Man wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Rap sucks big time!!!!!

Go country.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

which is slow rap :mrgreen:

Rap- drugs, sex, alcohol
Country- trucks, women, beer

Big, big, big, big difference! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Type of music and subject matter. Let's really break it down, a little:

Rap: Drugs, ho, bling and cars, evil dogs and guns, violence, egocentric views on the world around them.

Country: Cigarettes, whiskey and beer, unfaithful woman, faithful dog, evil bosses, truck.

Mexican: Tequila, idealized maiden, spirited horse, no work or money, truck, ranchero back home, view of the world they want.

Classical: Real and imagined historical events set to complex music.

Jazz: Real and imagined actual experiences and moods set to complex music.

Blues: Poverty, unfaithful women, trains, traveling around.

Rock: Hugely varied themes from the purely indulgent to social activism.

Electric: Whatever can be done on GarageBand.

Folk: Whatever it takes to get people to sit around you, singing along and nodding in agreement with your views.

That's enough for now....
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:17 pm
bigstrads wrote:
warrior 4 life85 wrote:compare what's above to this this guy: he isn't dressed up posing in chains, just a plain f'ing sweaty ass tee shirt, a scruffy ass beard, and some glasses. looks like he could be Bill Gates cousin. This is music. never been a huge Clapton fan but this video makes my point. watch his neck strain as he sings. passion

Nice..............old "Slow Hand"..............one of the best guitarists of all time.............and Ive had the pleasure of having coffee with him, and listening to him jam =

My ex's Dad was an AA councillor, and worked at The Priory over here (which is a big, Betty Ford kind of thing for all the stars)...........and would meet all kinds of famous people, he got on well with Robbie Williams, Gary Oldman (I wish Id met him as he is one of my favourite actors) and Eric Clapton.

So me and my girl are staying in her Dads apartment (with his permission of course!) and her Dad just comes over with Eric Clapton for a jam session, her Dad was a decent guitarist too................man, we just sat there, drinking coffee, smoking cigarettes and listening to him play..............one of the best experiences of my life. :wink:

man, great story bigs. What a treat that must have been!

Return to Off-Topic Forum