wtf....

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:27 pm
in california ...what exactly is a minority?
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:34 pm
JOEL wrote:in california ...what exactly is a minority?

White people!
:mrgreen:

***disclaimer*** the joke above is not intended to minimize the struggles of true minorities

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:33 pm
well that was my point i guess.....
not to get into a whole thing but ,
whites are just as much a minority in california as anybody....but i hardly hear the whites calling out :?:
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:34 am
The Coooach wrote:Well pawn, As I said before. I'm 5' 9" 250 lbs and bench press 400 lbs 15 reps. You don't scare me my friend. Oh yeah, I'm black, so i know you don't have respect for blacks either I'm sure. By the way what is your description? it's easy to hide behind a keyboard and talk crap. Now you are even getting personal with me. Maybe you should learn that it is unacceptable to use derogatory terms here in the USA. especially the San francisco Bay Area where there is a large gay population (and no, I'm not gay). We respect all people in our country. so please, grow-up and step into the 21st century.

And no, i'm not going to get into a name calling contest with you. i'm through, I said my piece. I hope you are through too.

You being black doesn't change my feelings on you (it's pretty neutral in fact, i can understand you standing up for minorities, But your skewering the arguement a bit) when you bring colour of skin into a hair colour and sexual preference debate.

And for something to be derogitry in my eyes is when you use it in the context. Me using the word dyke is acceptable in my country (it's called slang) but for me to use it in a reference like "I hate dykes" then i can understand how you can be offended.

maybe it's just difference of cultures we have 'the cooach' your from a place of the world where it;s a melting pot of religion, skin colour and sexual preference, i am from a similar place of the planet but maybe i just believe that us Australians are a bit more thicked skin then you Americans and we can understand when a word is used in the right and wrong context.

(BTW mate, there's no hard feelings i don't want to be your enemey just your friend... I should be more sympathetic to the fact that your sensative and i apologise for the tissues jokes because i didn't really give you a chance to open up and express your feelings)
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:39 am
I like all kinds of women. I enjoy Asian women the most because well... yeah. :wink: Unless, you really don't know what I'm talking about.

I also enjoy Latinas. I've gone out with quite a few of them during my middle school/high school years. I dated one white girl, and she was great.

If you were wondering what the hell this post is about.... I have no idea either. I was bored.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:40 am
Captain_Jack wrote:Pawn doesn't know me so whatever opinion he has of me, whether he thinks I'm fat or disgusting or whatever, is completely irrelevant to my life. People need to learn to let things go and not get so worked up over everything.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe i hate you cause your a NINER Fan :agrue:

Just jokes CJack in all honesty, i probably owe you an apology most for not being considerate that the chicks dancing in the photo could have been you.

I was just rolling with a joke where i used 2 dancing females at a Niner event to be the punchline of my joke. For the record i went back and had a look at your photo and i relized that you were not that bad looking... definately a girl out of my league as my strike rate of slaying women hasn't been too great lately. I didn't even relize you had red hair (i thought it was just that awful jersey colour radiating off your hair) & plus to give the benefiet of the doubt, it obviously looked cold in those Tailgating photos. i can see how skinny your legs are in those jeans and there's probably a great torso on that body underneath all those layers of jerseys, shirts and jumpers.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:42 am
xbay wrote:I like all kinds of women. I enjoy Asian women the most because well... yeah. :wink: Unless, you really don't know what I'm talking about.

I also enjoy Latinas. I've gone out with quite a few of them during my middle school/high school years. I dated one white girl, and she was great.

If you were wondering what the hell this post is about.... I have no idea either. I was bored.

Ohh i was about to post the same thread but instead i was gonna substitute the word Girls with "video titles" hehe
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:45 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
xbay wrote:I like all kinds of women. I enjoy Asian women the most because well... yeah. :wink: Unless, you really don't know what I'm talking about.

Ohh i was about to post the same thread but instead i was gonna substitute the word Girls with "video titles" hehe

You should have! You're posts are always... creative. I would've liked to see that. Haha
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:31 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
The Coooach wrote:Well pawn, As I said before. I'm 5' 9" 250 lbs and bench press 400 lbs 15 reps. You don't scare me my friend. Oh yeah, I'm black, so i know you don't have respect for blacks either I'm sure. By the way what is your description? it's easy to hide behind a keyboard and talk crap. Now you are even getting personal with me. Maybe you should learn that it is unacceptable to use derogatory terms here in the USA. especially the San francisco Bay Area where there is a large gay population (and no, I'm not gay). We respect all people in our country. so please, grow-up and step into the 21st century.

And no, i'm not going to get into a name calling contest with you. i'm through, I said my piece. I hope you are through too.

You being black doesn't change my feelings on you (it's pretty neutral in fact, i can understand you standing up for minorities, But your skewering the arguement a bit) when you bring colour of skin into a hair colour and sexual preference debate.

And for something to be derogitry in my eyes is when you use it in the context. Me using the word dyke is acceptable in my country (it's called slang) but for me to use it in a reference like "I hate dykes" then i can understand how you can be offended.

maybe it's just difference of cultures we have 'the cooach' your from a place of the world where it;s a melting pot of religion, skin colour and sexual preference, i am from a similar place of the planet but maybe i just believe that us Australians are a bit more thicked skin then you Americans and we can understand when a word is used in the right and wrong context.

(BTW mate, there's no hard feelings i don't want to be your enemey just your friend... I should be more sympathetic to the fact that your sensative and i apologise for the tissues jokes because i didn't really give you a chance to open up and express your feelings)

No hard feelings pawn. i just like to have fun. I look forward to more post from you. Your comments are always well thought out. :D :)
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:57 am
aw, aint this sweet! :mrgreen: I like it. An actual apology and resolution on this board. :-o

Now that is a trend I would love to see continue. Well done everyone.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:01 am
bada wrote:aw, aint this sweet! :mrgreen: I like it. An actual apology and resolution on this board. :-o

Now that is a trend I would love to see continue. Well done everyone.

It happens more than you think dude...........but mostly when people with brains get into something.

Every argument Reg has had, has ended up with a resolution, with calling out and everything too...........but when you have the ability to listen, reason and be smart about something, this is what you get.

Nice one fellas. :wink:
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum