wtf....

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:37 pm
hahah
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:59 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:Geez Pawn, first you call me fat in another thread and then you make fun of Gingers...you must really hate me :cry:

I dont hate you and i dont hate red heads...

We talking bout cheerleaders here people. All im sayin is its the Stepford Wives blonde bombshells who seem to sell the calanders and be the majority of makeup of cheerleaders squads.

Only time a redhead would dominate a cheerleader squad as opposed to blondes or brunettes would be say THE SCOTTISH NATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM!!!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:00 pm
The Coooach wrote:pawn you are very wrong and rude talking about those lovely cheerleaders like that. Not funny if you were trying to be funny. Allthe girls are beautiful. The redhead and the young lady with the short hair are gorgeous. If that's not your cup of tea so be it. Not funny my friend, bad joke. You are talking about someones sister, daughter, etc. I can't believe you use the term dyke. Maybe you offended one of out forum contibutors who happen to be a gay. did you think about that? i'm not impressed with your brand of humour ths time. :( :evil:

Got an Issue?

Then hears a Tissue!

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:18 pm
I got a red headed sister pun, I do but I agree with you on red heds and the girl wth short hair. man everyones attacking you now about those insults.
pills11.com ;))
I'm a warriors fan, how do you think I feel

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:30 am
josh wrote:I got a red headed sister pun, I do but I agree with you on red heds and the girl wth short hair. man everyones attacking you now about those insults.

pills11.com ;))

Wrong Josh. I have no problem with his preference in women. But I wish he wouldn't use derogative words like dyke. Being a minority I have a problem when people use derogatory terms like that. I don't think it should be allowed in a public forum like this. I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

By the way. Nia Long and Halle Berry have short hair. Are they not pretty enough to be Warrior girls?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:43 pm
The Coooach wrote:
josh wrote:I got a red headed sister pun, I do but I agree with you on red heds and the girl wth short hair. man everyones attacking you now about those insults.

pills11.com ;))

Wrong Josh. I have no problem with his preference in women. But I wish he wouldn't use derogative words like dyke. Being a minority I have a problem when people use derogatory terms like that. I don't think it should be allowed in a public forum like this. I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

By the way. Nia Long and Halle Berry have short hair. Are they not pretty enough to be Warrior girls?

Oh please, i feel like telling you to grow some hair on your scrotum, but obiously your a woman (and im gonna stereotype here... and that makes you a emotional timebomb)

Pleas the word dyke isn't that offensive... i could think of way more many words to describe the act of oral sex between 2 women. But i won't use them obviously because you already need to change your diaper.

anyhow if you'd like me to apologize for using the term dyke, then well you won't be getting a apology... Cause it's common practice to use that word from my part of the world. ( see where im from and that's AUSTRALIA.... we don't cry over spilt milk and we surely don't get offended by 4 letter words, no matter how rude and vulgar they may sound)

I think you need to grow up the coaccchhh quite frankly

for future instances i will make sure that i do my best as to use the correct terminology of lesbian as so that i don't offend you and you can still be proud of wearing your pink shirts and skipping through a paddock of flowers.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:20 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
The Coooach wrote:

pills11.com ;))

Oh please, i feel like telling you to grow some hair on your scrotum, but obiously your a woman (and im gonna stereotype here... and that makes you a emotional timebomb)

Pleas the word dyke isn't that offensive... i could think of way more many words to describe the act of oral sex between 2 women. But i won't use them obviously because you already need to change your diaper.

anyhow if you'd like me to apologize for using the term dyke, then well you won't be getting a apology... Cause it's common practice to use that word from my part of the world. ( see where im from and that's AUSTRALIA.... we don't cry over spilt milk and we surely don't get offended by 4 letter words, no matter how rude and vulgar they may sound)

I think you need to grow up the coaccchhh quite frankly

for future instances i will make sure that i do my best as to use the correct terminology of lesbian as so that i don't offend you and you can still be proud of wearing your pink shirts and skipping through a paddock of flowers.

damn pawno, a little rough that time huh?

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:29 pm
Well pawn, As I said before. I'm 5' 9" 250 lbs and bench press 400 lbs 15 reps. You don't scare me my friend. Oh yeah, I'm black, so i know you don't have respect for blacks either I'm sure. By the way what is your description? it's easy to hide behind a keyboard and talk crap. Now you are even getting personal with me. Maybe you should learn that it is unacceptable to use derogatory terms here in the USA. especially the San francisco Bay Area where there is a large gay population (and no, I'm not gay). We respect all people in our country. so please, grow-up and step into the 21st century.

And no, i'm not going to get into a name calling contest with you. i'm through, I said my piece. I hope you are through too.
Last edited by The Coooach on Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:30 pm
This is the dumbest argument ever.

I have to say if anyone should be offended it should be me. I'm not a lesbian, but I am a ginger and I did spend a good amount of time in High School as a cheerleader (shhh....I usually try to keep that part on the dl), and 5 more years teaching cheerleading. But I'm not 'cause I don't care so let's all move on and be friends.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:37 pm
This has nothing to do with Warriors Basketball, anymore. I'm moving this to the off-topic.

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:39 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:This is the dumbest argument ever.

I have to say if anyone should be offended it should be me. I'm not a lesbian, but I am a ginger and I did spend a good amount of time in High School as a cheerleader (shhh....I usually try to keep that part on the dl), and 5 more years teaching cheerleading. But I'm not 'cause I don't care so let's all move on and be friends.

It's Ok to be offended captain jack. you don't have to take that crap from anyone. I believe that whenan injustice is done it should be called out.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:42 pm
The Coooach wrote:

It's Ok to be offended captain jack. you don't have to take that crap from anyone. I believe that whenan injustice is done it should be called out.

Go on Reg! convince Cap to BE offended, when she isnt............. :shock:

I think most of us know, that if Cap was offended, she would say so. :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:46 pm
The Coooach wrote:

But I'm not offended. People are entitled to their opinions. I have my own opinion of myself and I couldn't care less whether some random guy from the internet, who I've never met and probably will never meet, agrees with me or not.

This is one of the things that is wrong with America. We are all so insecure that we let words and names people call us ruin our lives. This is why so many words are taboo now a days and why there are lawsuits every day over the most trivial of events. People are too sensitive and take things too personally.

Pawn doesn't know me so whatever opinion he has of me, whether he thinks I'm fat or disgusting or whatever, is completely irrelevant to my life. People need to learn to let things go and not get so worked up over everything.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:47 pm
bigstrads wrote:
The Coooach wrote:

Go on Reg! convince Cap to BE offended, when she isnt............. :shock:

I think most of us know, that if Cap was offended, she would say so. :wink:

You better believe it.

But it's pretty damn hard to offend me so I doubt it'll ever happen.

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:49 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
The Coooach wrote:

But I'm not offended. People are entitled to their opinions. I have my own opinion of myself and I couldn't care less whether some random guy from the internet, who I've never met and probably will never meet, agrees with me or not.

This is one of the things that is wrong with America. We are all so insecure that we let words and names people call us ruin our lives. This is why so many words are taboo now a days and why there are lawsuits every day over the most trivial of events. People are too sensitive and take things too personally.

Pawn doesn't know me so whatever opinion he has of me, whether he thinks I'm fat or disgusting or whatever, is completely irrelevant to my life. People need to learn to let things go and not get so worked up over everything.

Ok cap. I guess being a minoity I'm probably a little to sensitive my and everyone else feelings.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum