2Pac Leading WWE.com Polls

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Location: Where Da Wild Things R
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:20 pm
2Pac is leading WWE.com's poll asking fans who Kane was referring to last Monday on Raw when he asked "Is he dead or is he alive?". 2Pac leads the poll with 43.81% of the vote. Undertaker (31.35%) and Paul Bearer (10.55%) trail behind. Yesterday, 2Pac had under 10% of the vote. LOL

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/special/kanewhoishe/
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:41 pm
WTF? I hope that is a joke. :mrgreen:

I thought he was refering to 'Taker or Paul Bearer. I say 'Taker. :mrgreen:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:07 pm
speakonitgod wrote:2Pac is leading WWE.com's poll asking fans who Kane was referring to last Monday on Raw when he asked "Is he dead or is he alive?". 2Pac leads the poll with 43.81% of the vote. Undertaker (31.35%) and Paul Bearer (10.55%) trail behind. Yesterday, 2Pac had under 10% of the vote. LOL

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/special/kanewhoishe/


wtf?? hahaha, glad i haven't watched that **** in years.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:14 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:2Pac is leading WWE.com's poll asking fans who Kane was referring to last Monday on Raw when he asked "Is he dead or is he alive?". 2Pac leads the poll with 43.81% of the vote. Undertaker (31.35%) and Paul Bearer (10.55%) trail behind. Yesterday, 2Pac had under 10% of the vote. LOL

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/special/kanewhoishe/


wtf?? hahaha, glad i haven't watched that **** in years.


I hadnt watched it for three of four years. Just getting back into it. It is entertaining, and that is all that matters. Most of the storylines are pretty gay, though. :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:45 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:2Pac is leading WWE.com's poll asking fans who Kane was referring to last Monday on Raw when he asked "Is he dead or is he alive?". 2Pac leads the poll with 43.81% of the vote. Undertaker (31.35%) and Paul Bearer (10.55%) trail behind. Yesterday, 2Pac had under 10% of the vote. LOL

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/special/kanewhoishe/


wtf?? hahaha, glad i haven't watched that **** in years.


I hadnt watched it for three of four years. Just getting back into it. It is entertaining, and that is all that matters. Most of the storylines are pretty gay, though. :wink:


exactly, last time i watched it back when the rock was the guy, it was entertaining so it was cool. It just makes me laugh

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest