Must see video

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:21 am
The message that needs to be drilled into everybodies head WWIII will be a food war - Coming soon.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xE-zQgbdMU[/youtube]
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:23 pm
I didnt watch all of it (I will but Im really tired man, been at a wedding all day)...............but the first minute I dont get.

Why is he calling this "European Superpower" the "British Empire"???.............and talking about the British Empire is seizing control of Europe, erradicating all sovereignty...............when Britain is not even part of the European union in that sense, and was one of the few to keep our own sovereignty, whilst others were pandering and joining together.................we are on the outside of this.

Also, Tony Blair, is no longer Britains Prime Minister, and has no postition of power in the UK............so what has he to do with the "British Empire" anymore?

Anyway, Ill watch properly tomorrow and maybe comment again...........but Speak, what do you think about what I just said (please dont think this is me being patriotic, as the last thing I am is a patriot)
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:46 pm
if im not mistaken i think the main connection the narrator was making with britain was the queens close relationship to the rothschild banking family...
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:11 pm
I've written about similar things over the years on here. Personally, I don't believe in war happening between countries, I believe the governments of every country, the major countries at least, have been hand chosen by the world elite, like the Rothchilds and Rockefellers (originating from the same bloodline), and that the only so called war fought will be by the fascists governments against the people of the countries. The stockpiling of weapons, decrease in people's rights and so on are all to control the people and create a Nazi like global fascist rule.

Things just aren't the same anymore and over the last few years, things have drastically changed. The rulers are not dumb, the are very smart and have been able to offer the people seemingly increased opportunities over the last thirty years or so, all in order to establish hidden agendas and then finally take the opportunities that they gave, such as better living conditions, away and leaving the control that they established. This has all been hidden and is only now starting to be uncovered, as the elite have gotten the power and control that they wanted and the people are somewhat powerless to change things back.

Not many people are willing to die, especially over things that they can not truly see or recognise as being what they really are and so the elite have control more easily.

If the people are to turn things back, or at leat try to, they have to come together, or at least a large number of people as one, because as an individual or a small group of people, you can't do much

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:30 am
WWI was caused by imperialism, industrialization, militarianism... etc.

WWII was caused by Germany claiming the Treaty of Versailles being unfair, the Great Depression, etc.

The Cold War was caused by two separate political influences.

I'm curious to know exactly what would cause another huge crisis. Although, I DO NOT want one happening, of course.

Return to Off-Topic Forum