Any of you heard, tried, or know of P90X?

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:47 am
This is another work out product that comes up late at night about getting into shape... as always I am skeptic about things that they sell on T.V. but i have seen 3 friends do this program and come out of it with results that i saw on TV. One of my friends let me borrow it and ive only been on it for 3 days... i will tell you it will break anyone. This is no easy workout... and I'm fighting hard to do every exercise and rep. If only i never stopped playing football in H.S. and continued through college. But so far I feel like it works... i mean i have never had my muscles feel like this after a workout... hands down the way i feel after 1 day of each workout doesnt compare to anything I used to do to train for football. I would suggest others to try it out and let me know what they think about it
THATS OUR FUTURE RIGHT THERE
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:27 am
Heard about it, this guy i work with does it. Gives him a lot of energy i guess

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:12 pm
ooops..
so its a work-out machine..
LOL..
i thought it was a gadget though..LOL..
this is the only time i heard about this.. :roll: :roll:
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:39 pm
if your handy with torrents you can just download it...

it's nothing special though. if you go to http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exercises.htm and www.bodybuilding.com, you'll get all the same stuff about proper form, and eating right. If I were you I'd just download it... the only people who get caught are the ones that are downloading all day long, I'm talking weeks of straight downloading... and even then they still usually get a warning from comcast first (I know because I've checked yahoo answers, and ppl say things like "Comcast warned me, but I still want to download. what do I do?").
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:01 pm
Viz wrote:This is another work out product that comes up late at night about getting into shape... as always I am skeptic about things that they sell on T.V. but i have seen 3 friends do this program and come out of it with results that i saw on TV. One of my friends let me borrow it and ive only been on it for 3 days... i will tell you it will break anyone. This is no easy workout... and I'm fighting hard to do every exercise and rep. If only i never stopped playing football in H.S. and continued through college. But so far I feel like it works... i mean i have never had my muscles feel like this after a workout... hands down the way i feel after 1 day of each workout doesnt compare to anything I used to do to train for football. I would suggest others to try it out and let me know what they think about it

Hey Viz, i got a couple of burned VCD's that i got from one of my friends. I can let you burn a copy. BTW man, it's Chris Z dude.

Return to Off-Topic Forum