Anyone watch America's Best Dance Crew

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:01 am
Had no intention of watching it last season... but slowly grew on me... must say some crews are dope
THATS OUR FUTURE RIGHT THERE

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:37 am
yeah...ive watched since the first season started. i cant really call unbiasedly this season tho cuz i got a friend on supreme soul (their real crew name is soul sector).

i gotta say though...tere is way more competition this year than there was last year. last year there were only 2 good crews in kaba modern and the jabbawockeez.

this year its hard to tell who is gonna win
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:28 pm
i gotta say super crew hands down but last night i gotta say supreme soul came threw.... i think fanny pak is the underdawg even though my style of dancing is bboyin or they call break dancing i feel fanny pak brings something different to the table.... as far as the rest of the crews they dont have a chance. they gotta give bionic a time to shine sometime this season bionic is also in rock 4rce crew.
Clifford Rozier rememer him?
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:16 pm
haha everyone has a friend or knows someone thats in the show haha... everyone knows mitch from supreme soul... shortest dude their... but yeah fanny pak is different which is why they will make it far... then need different crews in the show... which is why team millenia got kicked out over fanny pak... this show would be too one dimensional without fanny... dont get me wrong my top crews are super crew, SS, Soreal and fanny
THATS OUR FUTURE RIGHT THERE

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:53 am
mista240sx wrote:i gotta say super crew hands down but last night i gotta say supreme soul came threw.... i think fanny pak is the underdawg even though my style of dancing is bboyin or they call break dancing i feel fanny pak brings something different to the table.... as far as the rest of the crews they dont have a chance. they gotta give bionic a time to shine sometime this season bionic is also in rock 4rce crew.

that's funny cuz bionic is actually my boy that i was talking about. he graduated from the same high school as me and he was in my cuzins cotillion court. my brother is also friends with the filipino dude with the spiked hair/fo-hawk. they went to logan together. i really cant say any team has it hands down tho.

Viz wrote:haha everyone has a friend or knows someone thats in the show haha... everyone knows mitch from supreme soul... shortest dude their... but yeah fanny pak is different which is why they will make it far... then need different crews in the show... which is why team millenia got kicked out over fanny pak... this show would be too one dimensional without fanny... dont get me wrong my top crews are super crew, SS, Soreal and fanny

actually, it's my opinion that they didnt choose millenia cuz they had too many filipinos/asians on the show already. fanny pak does bring another style to the show...but the show is about street dancing, and millenia was the better crew. i wouldnt say they were a bboy crew, cuz none of them were really break dancing (unless you consider flipping a break dancing move). im also still kinda bitter cuz the filipino girl on millenia that did more of the talking was hella cute and i wanted to see her dance more. :mrgreen:
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:42 pm
I'm pulling for Super Crew. I like Supreme Soul, though... they're cool. I wouldn't mind SoReal winning because they're Filipino, but I'll still take a West coast team to win it.
Role Player
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:02 am
i used to come down from fresno and break with rock 4rce 2nd generation they were dope but the third gen is the best out of the gens but i guess because the dance has evolved so much. much luv to the west crews.
Clifford Rozier rememer him?

Return to Off-Topic Forum