Please, Sensible People, In Here..........

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:46 pm
Ohh my god..........not only do we have to deal with the fact that we are now resigned (bad word to use huh) to starting a new no playoffs streak which will probably last about half as long as the last one I had to endure............but this board is going f*cking crazy.

Im posting this here, in Off Topic, where only the real sensible and smart people check/post (except for you know who)............just so we can have a chat about our situation right now.

I just cant go near Warriors Basketball right now, with a new thread every 5 minutes, talking about the same sh*t and every idiot suggesting every impossible/improbable and already done deal (Udrich, Josh Smith........Chris Paul!!! :banghead: ).........with Bada having the patience of a saint and correcting every mistake, every 27 seconds, as they are posted.

Man...........its frustrating enough right now, and I dont feel tired, its 3:47am and my mind is running all over the place because of whats happening..........and I cant even look on here without getting even more annoyed.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:48 pm
It is always amazing how many more people come to talk when something negative happens than something positive. It sucks!
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:49 pm
Ok, so what exactly was the point in this thread? :?
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
bigstrads wrote:Ohh my god..........not only do we have to deal with the fact that we are now resigned (bad word to use huh) to starting a new no playoffs streak which will probably last about half as long as the last one I had to endure............but this board is going f*cking crazy.

Im posting this here, in Off Topic, where only the real sensible and smart people check/post (except for you know who)............just so we can have a chat about our situation right now.

I just cant go near Warriors Basketball right now, with a new thread every 5 minutes, talking about the same sh*t and every idiot suggesting every impossible/improbable and already done deal (Udrich, Josh Smith........Chris Paul!!! :banghead: )

Man...........its frustrating enough right now, and I dont feel tired, its 3:47am and my mind is running all over the place because of whats happening..........and I cant even look on here without getting even more annoyed.

well, what do u want to discuss....some chicks....ok i am with u... :mrgreen:

btw, where do u lived bro
All Star
yeah its tough, but have faith in mully. In a way its good that he's being cautious, so that we don't get stuck with bad contracts. I'm sad to see Baron go, but Mullin has shown the ability to go and get talent. I think he'll make a big trade but probably during the season when he can get more for less. I'm concerned about Monta, but **** it, we've all been through worse as Warrior fans!

So james, whats on your mind man? what's gonna be the distraction from this mess?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:50 pm
Big Boss wrote:Ok, so what exactly was the point in this thread? :?

Read it again............basically, for people not like you, to talk about the situation our team is in.

Listen to your friend.
Last edited by bigstrads on Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:50 pm
Gabe, they already don't like you because of me, just dont push it please.
I like pie
Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:52 pm
oaklandfanatic wrote:
Gabe, they already don't like you because of me, just dont push it please.
Push what? I'm not doing anything.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:55 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:yeah its tough, but have faith in mully. In a way its good that he's being cautious, so that we don't get stuck with bad contracts. I'm sad to see Baron go, but Mullin has shown the ability to go and get talent. I think he'll make a big trade but probably during the season when he can get more for less. I'm concerned about Monta, but **** it, we've all been through worse as Warrior fans!

So james, whats on your mind man? what's gonna be the distraction from this mess?

Yeah, I suppose your right...........Mully has shown us he can make some good moves, and has come out of that teething stage (I dont blame him one little bit for this Baron thing)

Im just still in shock, it was announced like an hour ago..........and more to the point, it isnt even official yet, and everyone is talking about signing every player on the market..........its just all abit much right now and I want to talk to my guys on here, and not all these "others".......... to make me feel better you know.

Ohh and William, Im from Brighton, in England..........like my little profle box over there on the left says dude. :wink:
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:03 pm
Well your getting your wish bigs, mods are using the mod board right now obviously discussing if they should ban me.
I like pie
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:07 pm
don't be mad buddy....let me give u a kiss...

i love england and wish someday will visit there....

i might want to visit Manchester since MU is my team and i heard newcastle is pretty but of coz London is one of my list..
can u tell me about brighton...
what i heard is Brighton is educational city and wonderful city for tourist...
i believe brighton have some good sightseeing area...

tell me about it bro..
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:15 pm
GSW United wrote:don't be mad buddy....let me give u a kiss...

i might want to visit Manchester since MU is my team and i heard newcastle is pretty but of coz London is one of my list..

tell me about it bro..

Errr...........thanks for the kiss Will...........interesting response. :wink:

This is what I needed............a distraction, thanks.

Anyway.............trust me!!!............you dont want to visit Manchester or Newcastle, they are total sh*t holes, full of meat head Northerners (as we Southerners call them)...........seriously, if you look up the poverty and crime rates for England, those two are up there.

London is the place to go, as it has everything...........I was born and lived there till I was 22, then I moved down here to Brighton (without knowing a single person in the place, just did it), which is on the south coast..........I have my own apartment, right on the seafront, with a balcony (and Ive made about $100,000 on it since I bought it)

Brighton itself, its not really that great for tourists, alot of them come here..........but I wouldnt advice it if you want to sight see, as there arent really any sites apart from the beach and the piers on them..........Brighton is just the most liberal and open city in England, even more so than London (its actually nicknamed "London by the Sea").........and to be honest, with my favourite place in the world being San Francisco, its the closest thing I have to it over here.

So if you visiting England..........its all about London for the sites, buzz and feel for the country..........if you want to come over to chill out and be with good, free thinking, smart people, then Brighton is your place..........hell, do both, its only a 40 minute train ride from central London.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:22 pm
bigstrads wrote:
GSW United wrote:don't be mad buddy....let me give u a kiss...

tell me about it bro..

Errr...........thanks for the kiss Will...........interesting response. :wink:

This is what I needed............a distraction, thanks.

Anyway.............trust me!!!............you dont want to visit Manchester or Newcastle, they are total sh*t holes, full of meat head Northerners (as we Southerners call them)...........seriously, if you look up the poverty and crime rates for England, those two are up there.

London is the place to go, as it has everything...........I was born and lived there till I was 22, then I moved down here to Brighton (without knowing a single person in the place, just did it), which is on the south coast..........I have my own apartment, right on the seafront, with a balcony (and Ive made about $100,000 on it since I bought it)

Brighton itself, its not really that great for tourists, alot of them come here..........but I wouldnt advice it if you want to sight see, as there arent really any sites apart from the beach and the piers on them..........Brighton is just the most liberal and open city in England, even more so than London (its actually nicknamed "London by the Sea").........and to be honest, with my favourite place in the world being San Francisco, its the closest thing I have to it over here.

So if you visiting England..........its all about London for the sites, buzz and feel for the country..........if you want to come over to chill out and be with good, free thinking, smart people, then Brighton is your place..........hell, do both, its only a 40 minute train ride from central London.

well maybe i'll visit England some day too, as for the Warriors, i think the beginning of the season will be rough. I think a trade will happen before the deadline where some team realizes they need to change direction and the warriors can get a good player for a Harrington. But we as fans are a different breed, i love this team. and i'm gonna keep loving them
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:39 pm
hey...as long pier and beach around are always sound nice to me....
i love fishing... :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:37 pm
lol wat do u expect bigs, this is huge news and really impacts the team. This is wat fans on boards do, make tons of threads when something crazy happens to the team.
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum