So, how do you guys like my Signature?

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 34
» Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:49 pm
It's pretty simple, but it gets to the point, right?
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:56 pm
Certainly not worthy of a whole thread for it.
User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 34
» Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:01 pm
bigstrads wrote:Certainly not worthy of a whole thread for it.
Yeah, Josh (Oakland) told me to. :?
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:11 pm
this is turning into a freakin circus
User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 34
» Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:14 pm
He said I was going to get flamed for it, um guess he was right.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1099
» Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:31 pm
can we ban all acounts that associate with Oakland.
User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 34
» Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:37 pm
jimbob631 wrote:can we ban all acounts that associate with Oakland.
I'm a Giants fan, and I like the Niners. Hell, I even like the Lakers. If not more than the Warriors. I don't get into rivalry stuff like that.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1099
» Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:39 pm
Big Boss wrote:
jimbob631 wrote:can we ban all acounts that associate with Oakland.
I'm a Giants fan, and I like the Niners. Hell, I even like the Lakers. If not more than the Warriors. I don't get into rivalry stuff like that.


i meant oaklandfanatic dumbass. Im pretty convinced that u r him.
User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 34
» Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:42 pm
jimbob631 wrote:
Big Boss wrote:
jimbob631 wrote:can we ban all acounts that associate with Oakland.
I'm a Giants fan, and I like the Niners. Hell, I even like the Lakers. If not more than the Warriors. I don't get into rivalry stuff like that.


i meant oaklandfanatic dumbass. Im pretty convinced that u r him.
Ch, I was joking. And I'm NOT Oak. If I am him, I would not admit I like the Giants, AND the Niners. You don't know how much he hates the Niners.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1099
» Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:54 pm
just go away oakland
User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 34
» Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:59 pm
jimbob631 wrote:just go away oakland
Dude. Would I post a picture of myself, if I knew the response would be bad? No. I'm not Oakland. I swear. Besides, the day Oak types well and likes the Niners would be a dark day indeed.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1087
» Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:42 pm
Image
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1087
» Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:43 pm
Image
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 918
» Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:43 pm
Hey gabe I see you signed up for the site finally. Don't tell people I told you to do that.
User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 34
» Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:02 pm
oaklandfanatic wrote:Hey gabe I see you signed up for the site finally. Don't tell people I told you to do that.
Why?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests