July 2, 2008

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:40 am
bigstrads wrote:Man, shame that you guys anniversary is basically one of the darkest days in our teams history............and definately the darkest day in this boards history.

I just hope that all this crazyness dies down, the screamers stop posting, and guys like you two stick it out and we get back to normal.

You know what, the only good thing about our situation right now...........is that the board used to be much better and close nit when we were crap, and without all the bandwagoners..........so hopefully it will go back to something like that, maybe even some of the old guys that have left may return.

Anyway, once again, I am so glad that we have members like you two. :D

I feel so...........................left out . just kiddin man, those two are definitely good contributers!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:52 am
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Man, shame that you guys anniversary is basically one of the darkest days in our teams history............and definately the darkest day in this boards history.

I just hope that all this crazyness dies down, the screamers stop posting, and guys like you two stick it out and we get back to normal.

You know what, the only good thing about our situation right now...........is that the board used to be much better and close nit when we were crap, and without all the bandwagoners..........so hopefully it will go back to something like that, maybe even some of the old guys that have left may return.

Anyway, once again, I am so glad that we have members like you two. :D

I feel so...........................left out . just kiddin man, those two are definitely good contributers!

Ahh dude.........your know your special to me too. :wink: :mrgreen:
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum