truth

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:28 pm
Hey Bigs, Jimbob, whoever else, as always Oakland just wants some more attention. Just let it go and ignore him he'll go away.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:29 pm
oaklandfanatic wrote:rob I do realize what you mean, but I'm not the kind of kid that would steal, cheat, or kill. I'm the kinda kid that voices his opinion loudly during school pissing the teacher off because I disagree with her propaganda "you should respect everyone" THe other kid took the first swing I was just defending myself. I'm not being dramatic I was being honest trying to make a wrongs right. to be honest again I don't deceit my friends, the kinda person I am with people in school is you either love me or hate me. which I enjoy because I know the friends I have are real friends which I would give my life for. I'm loyal to everything I like. maybe flaming me isn't the answer, but I think for everyone that hates me should get it out here so regular threads won't go off topic.

i guess man, but i don't think people get on here because they want to flame somebody. I think the only way things get better on this board for you is if you are honest in your posts, and really contribute to this board with something other than controversy. I don't mean agree with everybody, i mean just talk about whatever the topic is and try to make sense in your arguments. We need disagreement at times, but just know what the hell you're talking about and respect the other members and it should eventually come back to you man.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:29 pm
oaklandfanatic wrote:but I think for everyone that hates me I should get it out of here so regular threads won't go off topic.

Fixed that last part for you.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:33 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:Hey Bigs, Jimbob, whoever else, as always Oakland just wants some more attention. Just let it go and ignore him he'll go away.

Like J-Rich and Dareedle huh?.............although in this case, it may work...........ok..........EVERYBODY!!!.........shuuuussshhhhh. :wink:
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:33 pm
jimbob631 wrote:lmaooooooooo
omg this is great. Im still laughing about ur retarded youtube video. omg ur a joke, a tiny insignificant little joke. When I watched that I thought I was watching the two most immature, retarded little kids in the world, and now I know its u. Oakland, ive told u multiple times that I am 15 so ur explanation is bull ****. I remember tons of stories referencing u being an adult, like talking about how succesful u are to talking about when u were a kid u turned to sports because no one would be ur friend. lmao, ur a plain joke. Give up, go home, and quit life. U lose, ur done. Most retarded person in existence.
how could I be the most retarded person in existence when there is britney spears, hitler, O.J., Michael jackson. No I turned to sports because I hit a rough patch with school, the principal hated my mom, my parents. I had plenty of friends, but when I was younger my parents fought a lot they got over it. everythings fine now. my grandpa huge giants fan died when I was 8. he died during october right after the giants won game 5. when you told me you were 15 I was already far into my lie
I like pie
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:36 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:Hey Bigs, Jimbob, whoever else, as always Oakland just wants some more attention. Just let it go and ignore him he'll go away.
actually opposite I wanted everyone to stop flaming me, so i was trying to make a truth so threads won't go off topic anymore because of me
I like pie
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:37 pm

Captain is EXACTLY right. This is why oakland did what he did in the first place. He is STARVED for attention. It is actually quite sad. As a father of two boys myself, it would pain me greatly to know that my son is so lacking love and attention in their life that they would need to search for it on the internet.

I hope oakland realizes that he needs to look inward for a solution and try to enrich his "real" life and stops spending time here. there is obviously a lot of issues here that he needs to address while he is still young and has his whole life in front of him

But as long as people keep providing the drama for him (that he in turn interprets as "caring") this will go on and on!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:45 pm
I hate when people over psychoanalysing everything. I don't need attention I'm trying to make a truth so I won't get as much attention because every post i post I'm flamed so I want get to much much attention on the board if everyone flames me now and they get out of their system.
I like pie
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:50 pm
lol..............
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:53 pm
bada wrote:

Captain is EXACTLY right. This is why oakland did what he did in the first place. He is STARVED for attention. It is actually quite sad. As a father of two boys myself, it would pain me greatly to know that my son is so lacking love and attention in their life that they would need to search for it on the internet.

I hope oakland realizes that he needs to look inward for a solution and try to enrich his "real" life and stops spending time here. there is obviously a lot of issues here that he needs to address while he is still young and has his whole life in front of him

But as long as people keep providing the drama for him (that he in turn interprets as "caring") this will go on and on!

From my perspective...........is calling the kid a useless, pathetic, dumb little f*cking idiot, and all the many other lovely things Ive said to him, really feel like caring to him? :wink:

As far as I see it, he stopped posting for abit when when that stupid J-Rich deal happend.........and then he stopped again when I/we ripped him apart in those political threads a few weeks ago........ergo = if it was about the attention, he would have caused all sorts of sh*t over those (although, he is very needy and attention seeking but thats more of a traping of his age and intelligence)

I dont really think its about the attention for him, its probably more about an avenue/opportunity to be a different person, live a different life..........even if it comes with insults being hurled at you constantly.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:05 pm
bigstrads wrote:
bada wrote:

From my perspective...........is calling the kid a useless, pathetic, dumb little f*cking idiot, and all the many other lovely things Ive said to him, really feel like caring to him? :wink:

As far as I see it, he stopped posting for abit when when that stupid J-Rich deal happend.........and then he stopped again when I/we ripped him apart in those political threads a few weeks ago........ergo = if it was about the attention, he would have caused all sorts of sh*t over those (although, he is very needy and attention seeking but thats more of a traping of his age and intelligence)

I dont really think its about the attention for him, its probably more about an avenue/opportunity to be a different person, live a different life..........even if it comes with insults being hurled at you constantly.
well, slightly more true than bada perspective, but not completely true. yes it was it was fun to be someone else for like a week, but I'm not needy I like having the outlook that it is me against the world. I stopped posting for awhile in the politial thread for a while because, my uncle richard lung failed.
I like pie
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:08 pm
Oakland, check your PM's.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:10 pm
oaklandfanatic wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
bada wrote:

well, slightly more true than bada perspective, but not completely true. yes it was it was fun to be someone else for like a week, but I'm not needy I like having the outlook that it is me against the world. I stopped posting for awhile in the politial thread for a while because, my uncle richard lung failed.

Heres the problem Oak, perfectly laid out for us..............do we believe that or not?

And I dont need a response from you, saying how your uncles lung really did fail, if it did, then Im sorry and I hope hes ok...........I just want you to understand my point and the situation youve put yourself in on here.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:13 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Oakland, check your PM's.
that was harsh check your pms to
I like pie
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:30 pm
his uncle isn't real, everything he says is made up. He's a loser, a failure, and a joke. He'll grow up to be a lying failure, oakland seriously give up. I doubt anyone likes u at school or at home.
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum