truth

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:28 pm
bigstrads wrote:
oaklandfanatic wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
oaklandfanatic wrote:It is my signature. question number two everyone was an adult as far I could tell so to be completely honest I wanted to be an adult on the board.

But you said to me about three times in a post that this was your last post. That you were done. Then you just keep posting. Follow through on your promices.

As I said, there is THREE of us as young as you are. I dont know what you care about acting your age...
I thought everyone was an adult, so I thought of it as a secret rule

There isnt maybe 2-3 days that go by without someone like Sf, webelieve and others making some kind of reference to there age............talking about school, parents, drink, drugs, driving..........so many ways and times peoples ages are shown/admitted.

"Secret rule"............man, I bet you had alot of fun playing this game with everyone didnt you? must have been real exciting to make up all that stuff about yourself no?
It was fun at first pretending to be something I'm not at first then I got real far into it. woo 700 post
I like pie
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:55 pm
So EVERYTHING you have told us, everything, has been a lie?

You are a joke... an even bigger one than I thought. :roll:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:19 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:So EVERYTHING you have told us, everything, has been a lie?

actually some of it had truth to it like when I was pretending to be an adult I was trying to be my dad. Like advertise his business and sometimes when I said my kid it meant my little brother little sister or me. also when I said childhood stories I really meant my dad stories he told me. Also I am an A's, warriors, raiders fan. when I said my wife I meant my girlfriend. so yah everything else is pretty much a lie
I like pie
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:32 pm
to be honest this is a lot better than I thought you guys would react, I thought you guys would flat out tear into me.

Since you have blasted me about changing the topic twice, I will ask now since they are on topic.

1) Why do you continue to say that this is your last post yet continue to post over and over again?

2) Why the hell did you lie about your age? There are three of us on here that are younger than 16. It isnt something to be ashamed of.... if that was what your problem was.

Just answer these two questions honestly, and I [b]may[/b] gain some respect for you... not a lot, but some.
I kne you weren't going to gain respect from me when I read may. I'm not stupid I can read inbetween the lines. ps I know more then I let on. ok keep blasting me I deserve it I'm trying to make a wrongs right
I like pie
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:37 pm
oaklandfanatic wrote:

actually some of it had truth to it like when I was pretending to be an adult I was trying to be my dad. Like advertise his business and sometimes when I said my kid it meant my little brother little sister or me. also when I said childhood stories I really meant my dad stories he told me. Also I am an A's, warriors, raiders fan. when I said my wife I meant my girlfriend. so yah everything else is pretty much a lie

You got some serious issues.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
All Star
This thread makes me laugh.

As stupid and pointless as I think this is, I can't talk 'cause I'm on the 49ers.com board pretending to be someone I'm not since I got banned...although everyone I know in person or anyone I'm close to knows who I really am.

Either way...it's a silly thing to do, what's the point?
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
oaklandfanatic wrote:

Wait...........I know Im ignoring the fact you are very stupid............but you need to re-read what you wrote and realise that you basically said that the only truth you told was when you were lying............ :roll: :banghead:

You are a joke, you were a joke when we thought you were an adult, and your even even bigger joke now.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:39 pm
lol you know what they say me against the world usually I would be mad, but I told you to flame me.
I like pie
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:44 pm
oaklandfanatic wrote:lol you know what they say me against the world usually I would be mad, but I told you to flame me.

You must be used to it by now, as there hasnt been ONE SINGLE POST on this board that wasnt able to be ridiculed in some way.

Seriously, what do you think you can gain/benefit from continuing to post here after this?
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:49 pm
bigstrads wrote:
oaklandfanatic wrote:lol you know what they say me against the world usually I would be mad, but I told you to flame me.

You must be used to it by now, as there hasnt been ONE SINGLE POST on this board that wasnt able to be ridiculed in some way.

Seriously, what do you think you can gain/benefit from continuing to post here after this?
Well if you think about it, know one can really benifit from this site. I can think of a post two actually. you complimented me on one when I said we need stephen jackson and posted why. also the the draft steal I posted njn had a good draft in bada or xbays thread.
I like pie
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:58 pm
oaklandfanatic wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Well if you think about it, know one can really benifit from this site. I can think of a post two actually. you complimented me on one when I said we need stephen jackson and posted why. also the the draft steal I posted njn had a good draft in bada or xbays thread.

LMAO!!!.............ohh, little boy.............I cant do this anymore, I really cant.............one more time for the road though.

"know one can really benefit from this site"............well you wouldnt see that obviously because of the way you are but trust me, PLENTY if not all baring 3-4 members benefit from this site, and its been said/posted/agreed/discussed/praised many times over the years.

I am done talking to you, no more, as there is no point because you just dont and more importantly, CANT understand anything.

Ps: Well done on your 2 slightly worthwhile posts out of 704...........truelly well done, amazing achievement for you............I mean that.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:02 pm
oaklandfanatic wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

I'm not flaming you because it's kinda sad, not in a dramatic way cuz it's just a message board, but dude, you've got a lot to learn. Your personality in your posts can reflect how you are and how you think as a person, and if this is a reflection of you , I hope you find a way to change it. If you act this way ,with all the deceit and everything, and you stay out of trouble , it'll probably cost you a job or friendships later on. If you happen to take the wrong path and be the kind of troublemaker, it'll for sure lead to prison or worse. I just don't see them as good qualities at all oak, and i hope you realize you can't apologize and take everybody's heat and make it all better. You're dealing with adults and a lot of mature youngsters here, and it's just not that easy. I may be being over dramatic on a message board man, but i hope you see the real issue here.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:12 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
oaklandfanatic wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

I'm not flaming you because it's kinda sad, not in a dramatic way cuz it's just a message board, but dude, you've got a lot to learn. Your personality in your posts can reflect how you are and how you think as a person, and if this is a reflection of you , I hope you find a way to change it. If you act this way ,with all the deceit and everything, and you stay out of trouble , it'll probably cost you a job or friendships later on. If you happen to take the wrong path and be the kind of troublemaker, it'll for sure lead to prison or worse. I just don't see them as good qualities at all oak, and i hope you realize you can't apologize and take everybody's heat and make it all better. You're dealing with adults and a lot of mature youngsters here, and it's just not that easy. I may be being over dramatic on a message board man, but i hope you see the real issue here.

Come on Rob, its nice of you talk like that to him and try and give him advice...........but do you really think he understands any of it.

Anyone remember the thread he created, asking us all for our advice on "his son" who had got into a fight, and jow we would handle the situation as "fellow" parents.............think about that one again and realise what/who your dealing with here..........to go to that extent is just pathetic.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:22 pm
lmaooooooooo
omg this is great. Im still laughing about ur retarded youtube video. omg ur a joke, a tiny insignificant little joke. When I watched that I thought I was watching the two most immature, retarded little kids in the world, and now I know its u. Oakland, ive told u multiple times that I am 15 so ur explanation is bull ****. I remember tons of stories referencing u being an adult, like talking about how succesful u are to talking about when u were a kid u turned to sports because no one would be ur friend. lmao, ur a plain joke. Give up, go home, and quit life. U lose, ur done. Most retarded person in existence.
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:25 pm
rob I do realize what you mean, but I'm not the kind of kid that would steal, cheat, or kill. I'm the kinda kid that voices his opinion loudly during school pissing the teacher off because I disagree with her propaganda "you should respect everyone" THe other kid took the first swing I was just defending myself. I'm not being dramatic I was being honest trying to make a wrongs right. to be honest again I don't deceit my friends, the kinda person I am with people in school is you either love me or hate me. which I enjoy because I know the friends I have are real friends which I would give my life for. I'm loyal to everything I like. maybe flaming me isn't the answer, but I think for everyone that hates me should get it out here so regular threads won't go off topic.
I like pie
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum