truth

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:31 pm
Ohh good god............."Rebel"............. :roll:

And your new sig...........??? are you f*cking kidding me, when you went on about Bush/republicans???..........or was all that a lie too, and you actually have no opinions about politics.
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:34 pm
bigstrads wrote:Ohh good god............."Rebel"............. :roll:

And your new sig...........??? are you f*cking kidding me, when you went on about Bush/republicans???..........or was all that a lie too, and you actually have no opinions about politics.
I have a very strong opinion on politics, I just decided if I'm going to try to redeem myself on the board, I want to start fresh so just think of me as a new member you just met.
I like pie
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:37 pm
rebel wrote:

I have a very strong opinion on politics, I just decided if I'm going to try to redeem myself on the board, I want to start fresh so just think of me as a new member you just met.

LMAO!!!............yeah, because life is just like that...........as soon as you decide something is so, it becomes that.

Sorry, but you can change your name to whatever you want, change your sig to try and fit in with what you think is appealing to other members of the board (when youve had many discussions with us, saying that you are a right winger.........again, I ask, was that all just made up?).............it all wont make a difference, as you are still you, and with the very post Ive just quoted, showing your age and ignorance.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:39 pm
bigstrads wrote:
rebel wrote:

LMAO!!!............yeah, because life is just like that...........as soon as you decide something is so, it becomes that.
Sorry, but you can change your name to whatever you want, change your sig to try and fit in with what you think is appealing to other members of the board (when youve had many discussions with us, saying that you are a right winger.........again, I ask, was that all just made up?).............it all wont make a difference, as you are still you, and with the very post Ive just quoted, showing your age and ignorance.
I never said life is like that, I never said this was appealing, and yes I'm a strong right winger, I'm done with this bada told me not to retaliate when you flame me
I like pie
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:12 pm
sorry to resurrect this thread. My bad! SHould have known better.

I heard there are some posts about Baron in the Warriors forum. Check em out. :mrgreen:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:21 pm
rebel wrote:

That won't work...lol
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum