truth

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:34 am
I've had a lot of fights on this board mostly with bigstrads, sfsfsfs, and jimbob. I've liked to apologize for acting like an idiot. I will not talk politics anymore. I would like to ask for a truth. yep I don't care if you flame me this tread was made to apologize for causing threads to go off topic.
and while I'm on this subject I'm actually only 14. I was advertising my dads business klconstruction. I was the kid who made the other kid to kiss the concrete and I got the belt. so I'm probably gonna get flamed, but this is an apology thread to every fight I caused
I like pie
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:08 am
Told you guys.............. :roll:

Always knew you were either a child or a total idiot...............now we know your both.

Oak, I know youve fessed an all but 695 posts of pathological lying doesnt really get exonorated with an apology.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:46 am
lmao hahahahahahaha. So that retarded youtube video u posted of ur son was u?
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:21 am
bigstrads wrote:Told you guys.............. :roll:

Always knew you were either a child or a total idiot...............now we know your both.

Oak, I know youve fessed an all but 695 posts of pathological lying doesnt really get exonorated with an apology.

for real man, and i actually tried to get people from piling up on you, and i feel kinda dumb now. I mean , the board is better when everybody is respectful to each other and they don't insult other members, so i tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, oak. kinda fucked up if you ask me.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:04 am
The ease you seem to have in deceiving people does not bode well for your future. Once you start piling lies on top of lies you get stuck in your own sh*t. Luckily this is only a message board. If you try something like this when you are an adult trying to buy a car or getting a loan, etc.. you could end up in jail.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:27 am
You know, I supsected this for a long time..........ever since Oaks famous =

"i was playing basketball today and i said if i made a three the warriors would the playoffs so i shot a three and the three went in so that means we are going to make the playoffs"

This was the beginning of the suspicion for me...........and its only got worse, cluminating in me suggesting you were possibly a child a month or so ago.

Im sorry............but now youve admitted this, there isnt really any way that people are gonna be like "Ohh ok, thats alright then, lets just get on"...........for me, youve shot yourself in the foot...........you may have just kept up your pathetic lie.

It would be better for us to think your just a dumb hick, instead now your a pathetic, lying, dumb little child..........whos gonna care what you have to say now?

I will not even ask why you chose to do this instead of being yourself............as your answer will not change a thing...........but do you realise that you would not have had even half the flack youve had from us if youd admitted you were a kid in the first place?
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:43 am
Not too happy about this either. Especially when we saw your post under another user name and I called you out on it. You sent me a private message attacking me that how dare I do that and that this other user name is your son.

You got really defensive and swore you were telling the truth despite the fact that your posts and your "son's" posts had the identical style down to the same grammer and misspellings.

Even though I did not really believe you, I took you at your word. Shame on me!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:48 am
bada wrote:Not too happy about this either. Especially when we saw your post under another user name and I called you out on it. You sent me a private message attacking me that how dare I do that and that this other user name is your son.

You got really defensive and swore you were telling the truth despite the fact that your posts and your "son's" posts had the identical style down to the same grammer and misspellings.

"Shame on" you Bada???.........no f*cking way..........there is only one loser in this pathetic saga............certainly not someone like you who did your job, man'ed up and gave him the benefit of the doubt.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:55 am
Since you have blasted me about changing the topic twice, I will ask now since they are on topic.

1) Why do you continue to say that this is your last post yet continue to post over and over again?

2) Why the hell did you lie about your age? There are three of us on here that are younger than 16. It isnt something to be ashamed of.... if that was what your problem was.

Just answer these two questions honestly, and I may gain some respect for you... not a lot, but some.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:17 am
I'm going to respond to everyone and then you can pile on me.

lmao hahahahahahaha. So that retarded youtube video u posted of ur son was u?

yes, my friend told me to advertise it here.

for real man, and i actually tried to get people from piling up on you, and i feel kinda dumb now. I mean , the board is better when everybody is respectful to each other and they don't insult other members, so i tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, oak. kinda fucked up if you ask me.
you have every right to be pissed at me

The ease you seem to have in deceiving people does not bode well for your future. Once you start piling lies on top of lies you get stuck in your own sh*t. Luckily this is only a message board. If you try something like this when you are an adult trying to buy a car or getting a loan, etc.. you could end up in jail.
I know I'm trying to lie less

This was the beginning of the suspicion for me...........and its only got worse, cluminating in me suggesting you were possibly a child a month or so ago.

Im sorry............but now youve admitted this, there isnt really any way that people are gonna be like "Ohh ok, thats alright then, lets just get on"...........for me, youve shot yourself in the foot...........you may have just kept up your pathetic lie.

It would be better for us to think your just a dumb hick, instead now your a pathetic, lying, dumb little child..........whos gonna care what you have to say now?
well that 3 I did make that shot, but you already hate me so I was expecting this from you.

Not too happy about this either. Especially when we saw your post under another user name and I called you out on it. You sent me a private message attacking me that how dare I do that and that this other user name is your son.

well to be honest I thought I was going to be banned so I got defensive.

Since you have blasted me about changing the topic twice, I will ask now since they are on topic.

1) Why do you continue to say that this is your last post yet continue to post over and over again?

2) Why the hell did you lie about your age? There are three of us on here that are younger than 16. It isnt something to be ashamed of.... if that was what your problem was.

Just answer these two questions honestly, and I may gain some respect for you... not a lot, but some.
It is my signature. question number two everyone was an adult as far I could tell so to be completely honest I wanted to be an adult on the board.

ok I'm ready dog pile on me I deserve, If you want to flame me the time is now.
Last edited by rebel on Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
I like pie
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:25 am
I never thought someone could pile so many cherries on one sundae.

As your a child, and not a very bright one, Ill explain that comment for you............youve had so many last chances to not be an idiot, so this time..........your done.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:33 am
oaklandfanatic wrote:It is my signature. question number two everyone was an adult as far I could tell so to be completely honest I wanted to be an adult on the board.

But you said to me about three times in a post that this was your last post. That you were done. Then you just keep posting. Follow through on your promices.

As I said, there is THREE of us as young as you are. I dont know what you care about acting your age...
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:36 am
obviously I'm on thin ice here which is breaking. I'm not a stupid child I
get b- I'm just a rebal. Ok as for your comment are you saying I'm banned (bigstrads)
Last edited by rebel on Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
I like pie
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:41 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
oaklandfanatic wrote:It is my signature. question number two everyone was an adult as far I could tell so to be completely honest I wanted to be an adult on the board.

But you said to me about three times in a post that this was your last post. That you were done. Then you just keep posting. Follow through on your promices.

As I said, there is THREE of us as young as you are. I dont know what you care about acting your age...
I thought everyone was an adult, so I thought of it as a secret rule
I like pie
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:07 pm
oaklandfanatic wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

I thought everyone was an adult, so I thought of it as a secret rule

There isnt maybe 2-3 days that go by without someone like Sf, webelieve and others making some kind of reference to there age............talking about school, parents, drink, drugs, driving..........so many ways and times peoples ages are shown/admitted.

"Secret rule"............man, I bet you had alot of fun playing this game with everyone didnt you? must have been real exciting to make up all that stuff about yourself no?
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum