Worst Movie Thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:52 pm
Ok,well last night i got bored and viewed some of the movies availible on the Xbox live marketplace,and watched some trailers (i tend to look for the stupidest sounding one to have a good laugh) but some of the trailers i watched last night made me think about all the **** that gets made.Just to throw it out i watched some wack ass trailers,i mean even though i havent seen the movie just the concept of them had me baffled.I mean there was this one called teeth about a girl who has....well teeth in her vaginal area and she kills a bunch of guys.Oh and who can forget Killer Condoms...yeah.

Well after that I recollected on past films i have seen,and picked some of the worst.Id be interested to get some other opinions if you thought it was good or crap.

1.Thirteen-This is the worst movie I have ever seen.This is all opinion but honestly that was just ****.This is the thirteen about the 2 teenage girls who get out of control.

2.The Butterfly Effect-I really had high hopes for this movie and i was extremely disapointed at how poorly done it was.I mean the scenes when they were kids was garbage and just so many other aspects of the film was trash.I didint like it a lot of people did.

3.Mask-Yeah the movie about rocky dennis.I just didnt like it i thought it was poorly done and couldnt get into it.

4.Every parody movie after the second scary movie-Once the wayan bros stopped making them and they went pg 13 they were all crap.

5.Delta Farce-I was with my moms family,my uncle rented it and my cousin watched,i hate larry the cable guy.I didnt even finish more than 15 minutes.But from what i heard it sucked.And from what i saw i was sold.

All that was my opinion some of you may agree and or disagree,i wanna see what the gsw community has to offer.

Post it up
Go Ham
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:22 pm
Wow so many bad movies.

The last few M. Night Shymalan movies have been bad. I haven't seen Lady in the Water or the Happening (which I want to see) but have heard there just awful. My parents saw Happening and they had high hoped liking both Night and Whalberg, but they said it was awful.

Zohan sucked pretty hard.

Um....I can't think of any right now only recent ones.

All the spoof movies pretty much suck except for Scary Movie 1/2.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:37 pm
I saw "The Happening" and "Zohan" and I thought that they were both pretty good. Maybe I have poor taste. :mrgreen:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:42 pm
oh man... SO many bad movies.

I have never seen these two nor will I, but I have to imagine they rank among the worst movies of all time:

"From Justin to Kelly" and "Glitter"

Some of the worst movies that I have seen are Battlefield Earth, Highlander II -The Quickining, and Ishtar

Rookie
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:55 pm
http://theworstshitever.com/movies.html
CHRIS MULLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:04 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I saw "The Happening" and "Zohan" and I thought that they were both pretty good. Maybe I have poor taste. :mrgreen:

I agree on the Happening. I thought it was pretty good, although I was high when I saw it so idk if it was actually good :mrgreen:

I thought the end sucked tho and there was no way life would go back to normal in the North East that quickly.
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:17 am
jimbob631 wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
I thought the end sucked tho and there was no way life would go back to normal in the North East that quickly.

HELLA WEAK!
Go Ham
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:21 am
jimbob631 wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I saw "The Happening" and "Zohan" and I thought that they were both pretty good. Maybe I have poor taste. :mrgreen:

I agree on the Happening. I thought it was pretty good, although I was high when I saw it so idk if it was actually good :mrgreen:

You get high at 14? :shock:
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:48 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
jimbob631 wrote:

im 16 in august :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:55 pm
jimbob631 wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
jimbob631 wrote:

im 16 in august :mrgreen:

Oh, my mistake. That makes it better. :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:15 pm
I have tons of friends that smoked weed in 9th grade tho. Most kids I know tried it some time between 13-15. I don't usually smoke because I play a lot of basketball but during the summer I just love it.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:18 pm
Everyone I know that smokes or smoked, started in Jr. High so around like 12 or 13. My high school had a HUGE coke problem so I guess weed isn't so bad if you look at it like that.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:56 pm
hard drugs are fuckin awful. But weed in moderation isn't bad, its about keeping it in moderation because if u start getting bored of weed u use harder stuff which is not good.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:34 pm
uh oh, turning into the drug thread! lol

for movies, all these spoof kinda movies are crappy. I went to the drive in when epic movie was playing, i think it was the second one playing and i couldn't watch more than 10 minutes into the start of it.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:36 pm
seriosuly...im suprised no one has made a drug thread yet.thatd be one to read haha.

but yeah epic movie is ****
Go Ham
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum