Random Babble

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:55 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:Ex boyfriends suck.


Having a naughty best friend that goes out with one of my best friends sucks.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:57 pm
xbay wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Ex boyfriends suck.


Having a naughty best friend that goes out with one of my best friends sucks.


AP Calculus sucks.

Oh, I really didnt follow pattern, did I? :mrgreen:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:20 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
xbay wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Ex boyfriends suck.


Having a naughty best friend that goes out with one of my best friends sucks.


AP Calculus sucks.

Oh, I really didnt follow pattern, did I? :mrgreen:


Well, when you talk about a train coming in from an angle, it can be compared to coming in from angle to nail a chick.

Nah, I'm just playing. I don't know what the hell I was saying in that previous sentence. I didn't take AP Calculus. I just took Pre-Cal my senior year in high school couple years back and I'm about to take Calculus as a college class soon. I don't think I'd ever survive AP Calculus... that's just crazy. I didn't even survive AP English 3. I survived AP Government and AP Economics, though.

I don't know where that last paragraph came from. :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:25 pm
xbay wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
xbay wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Ex boyfriends suck.


Having a naughty best friend that goes out with one of my best friends sucks.


AP Calculus sucks.

Oh, I really didnt follow pattern, did I? :mrgreen:


Well, when you talk about a train coming in from an angle, it can be compared to coming in from angle to nail a chick.

Nah, I'm just playing. I don't know what the hell I was saying in that previous sentence. I didn't take AP Calculus. I just took Pre-Cal my senior year in high school couple years back and I'm about to take Calculus as a college class soon. I don't think I'd ever survive AP Calculus... that's just crazy. I didn't even survive AP English 3. I survived AP Government and AP Economics, though.

I don't know where that last paragraph came from. :mrgreen:


This is the Random Babble Thread... anything goes. :mrgreen:

I was thinking about taking AP English Literature this year, but I couldnt because I'm not a senior. And I dont want to take AP Biology or AP U.S. History. So I am stuck with Calculus. I have to finish a quarter of the book before school even starts. And this is by far the hardest class I have ever taken, and I am only two chapters in. :|
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:49 pm
Oh, I'd never take AP Bio or AP U.S. History. I thought both subjects were extremely boring even as regular Bio and U.S. History.

But I could never even imagine myself taking AP Calculus in high school. That was just crazy.

Junior year will be your toughest year. You're a Junior, right? But yeah, it'll be the toughest. Much more work compared to Sophomore year. So you have to be on top of everything or else. Oh, and I'd recommend taking your PSAT's this year. Take it at least twice, because colleges accept the higher score.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3086
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: Redwood City, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:56 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
xbay wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
xbay wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Ex boyfriends suck.


Having a naughty best friend that goes out with one of my best friends sucks.


AP Calculus sucks.

Oh, I really didnt follow pattern, did I? :mrgreen:


Well, when you talk about a train coming in from an angle, it can be compared to coming in from angle to nail a chick.

Nah, I'm just playing. I don't know what the hell I was saying in that previous sentence. I didn't take AP Calculus. I just took Pre-Cal my senior year in high school couple years back and I'm about to take Calculus as a college class soon. I don't think I'd ever survive AP Calculus... that's just crazy. I didn't even survive AP English 3. I survived AP Government and AP Economics, though.

I don't know where that last paragraph came from. :mrgreen:


This is the Random Babble Thread... anything goes. :mrgreen:

I was thinking about taking AP English Literature this year, but I couldnt because I'm not a senior. And I dont want to take AP Biology or AP U.S. History. So I am stuck with Calculus. I have to finish a quarter of the book before school even starts. And this is by far the hardest class I have ever taken, and I am only two chapters in. :|


I feel you bro. I'm a senior and I'm gonna take AP Calc BC, probably a stupid decision. I kinda got by without too much effort in Precalc, won't be able to do that this year tho. As for AP US History, it was waay too much work and I basically went crazy after three weeks and instead of doing the homework notes I printed them off of this website that gives free notes for credit. Didn't get caught, and somehow managed to pass the exam, despite never reading 3/4 of the textbook. :dontknow:

And yeah, Junior year is tough, cause it's a lot of pressure from everyone since colleges are looking at that year the most. Just don't let it distract you from the Warriors. :mrgreen:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2347
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Sucka Free City
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:11 pm
I'm so glad this thread is getting used! I wasn't sure it would take off
:mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:20 pm
looking for a new job sucks!
_____________________________________________________
http://WWW.GOLDENSTATEWARRIORS-RT.COM
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3086
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: Redwood City, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:05 am
bada wrote:looking for a new job sucks!


Working at crappy jobs suck! And I just turned 17. :)
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:09 am
JayPat wrote:
bada wrote:looking for a new job sucks!


Working at crappy jobs suck! And I just turned 17. :)


Damn, you're 17? Wow. I thought you were older. :shock:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:46 am
....rye bread is worthless 8)
Go Ham
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:23 am
bada wrote:looking for a new job sucks!


F*cking tell me about it..............9 months to the day now Ive been looking now. :cry:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1104
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:17 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:12 am
rebel2 wrote:so the both yof you jobless still post on an internet forums while probably since jobless, broke


Oakland u have nothing better to do than spam a board, ur the bigger loser by far.
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:40 am
jimbob631 wrote:
rebel2 wrote:so the both yof you jobless still post on an internet forums while probably since jobless, broke


Oakland u have nothing better to do than spam a board, ur the bigger loser by far.


Also, me and Bada arent broke.............how would I afford to BE off work for 9 months by choice?..............uhhh, dont know why Im bothering anyway.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:41 am
Leave it alone guys....ignore him!
Image
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest