Random Babble

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:46 am
haha the warriors sent pretty much the same back pack to me at christmas last year..my wife snatched it up i have never used it once

All Star
» Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:51 am
JOEL wrote:haha the warriors sent pretty much the same back pack to me at christmas last year..my wife snatched it up i have never used it once

That's 'cause your wife is awesome.

Franchise Player
» Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:56 pm
TMC wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Hey man I still gotta get through two years of school...gotta carry my laptop in something!

As I'm a gentleman (at times), I'm gonna restrain from commenting where you can carry your laptop. I'll let the dirty work for Pawno. :mrgreen:

Good god man!.........I dont even think Pawno would have made a joke comparable to what you might be thinking............ :shock: :mrgreen:

Hall of Famer
» Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:04 pm
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Hey man I still gotta get through two years of school...gotta carry my laptop in something!

As I'm a gentleman (at times), I'm gonna restrain from commenting where you can carry your laptop. I'll let the dirty work for Pawno. :mrgreen:

Good god man!.........I dont even think Pawno would have made a joke comparable to what you might be thinking............ :shock: :mrgreen:

What?. How do you know what I'm thinking?. Get out of my mind, Bigs, get out of my mind!!! :wink:

Franchise Player
» Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:06 pm
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:

What?. How do you know what I'm thinking?. Get out of my mind, Bigs, get out of my mind!!! :wink:

Trust me! I dont know what your thinking specifically............but Im guessing it aint nice. :wink:

Hall of Famer
» Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:08 pm
bigstrads wrote:Trust me! I dont know what your thinking specifically............but Im guessing it aint nice. :wink:

Well, that's for Cap to decide, not you. Remember it's her... eh, laptop we're talking about. :mrgreen:

Franchise Player
» Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:11 pm
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Trust me! I dont know what your thinking specifically............but Im guessing it aint nice. :wink:

Well, that's for Cap to decide, not you. Remember it's her... eh, laptop we're talking about. :mrgreen:

We shall see then!..................she was talking about her laptop but you were talking about what she should carry it in other than a bag, and saying that Pawno would be involved in that laptop carrying devices conception.............then it aint good! :mrgreen:

All Star
» Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:36 pm
You guys have lost me :shock:

Franchise Player
» Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:40 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:You guys have lost me :shock:

And Im very glad we have my dear.............bloody TMC. :roll: :mrgreen:

All Star
» Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:33 pm
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

My DVR sucks.

Franchise Player
» Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:55 pm
I like country music. :mrgreen:

All Star
» Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:31 pm
country music suckss

im the better ncaa 09 coach

Franchise Player
» Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:44 pm
webelieve wrote:country music suckss

I am coaching the fricken Army! You are coaching an SEC team... enough said....

By the way, country music kicks rap's ass. :wink:

Also, Captain, what's wrong with your DVR?

Franchise Player
» Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:56 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

OWNED!

sfsfsfgiants wrote:By the way, country music kicks rap's ass. :wink:

Ha ha ha ha ha ah... never.

All Star
» Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:00 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

By the way, country music kicks rap's ass. :wink:

Also, Captain, what's wrong with your DVR?

It recorded the whole season of a show and then for some reason tonight (the one time I had to work late and wasn't home in time to actually see it) it doesn't record the finale. It's the second time it's done that.