Random Babble

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

» Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:44 pm
Today was my last weekday of pure freedom. all i did was clean and watch The Office... :banghead: wasteful last day of childhood :cry: ... at least i was laughing a lot. (no graphic... don't want to be excessive)

I got meetings and orientations on wed (tomorrow), thurs, and friday with the school i will be student teaching at and where i will be taking classes for the teaching credential. then classes start next week, then i begin the actual student teaching the week after that... so 8am to 10pn mondays, and 8am-6pm rest of the week.... FML! :banghead: :banghead:

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, More head banging (using my words for this one)

....8 months pass and boom, i am your middle or high school child's worse nightmare: a California certified social science teacher. :evil:

... THAT IS, IF I CAN FIND A JOB :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

K, i am done.... time for more The Office

All Star
» Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:18 am
Crackerz, if you can't find a job in public schools, try private schools....

At least you can hit the kids.... :wink: :)

All Star
» Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:23 pm
I'm about to bounce
Trouble on the corner of Blunt Ave and Forty Ounce

All Star
» Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:31 pm
How did I catch this riddle
If I didn't crossover like a Hardaway dribble.

which Hardaway was Chuck D. refering to?

All Star
» Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:19 pm
Obviously Tim ....

All Star
» Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:20 pm
you win the prize!! :bday:

Rookie
» Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:35 am
hi everyone! :) i am new hw are you here?

Franchise Player
» Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:22 pm
NBATV has a Michael Jordan marathon going on all week since he's being inducted into the HoF and they were showing the NBA Finals game six between the Bulls and Jazz. I mean, I've seen MJ hit that shot in short clips on youtube, but once I watched it, it really didn't seem like anything. He crossed the heck out of Russell and shot it. Yes, it was under pressure with about 10 seconds to go, yes it was for the lead... but he made it look like nothing.

And the rest of the game... well, it was intense. Lots of physical play in there. Rodman and Malone were getting at it in the post. I don't recall seeing a basketball game being played as physical and intense as this one in a long time.

BTW, after re-reading that last paragraph, it sounded sexual to me... in an immature way. :mrgreen:

All Star
» Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:24 pm
I like the new chick in the Evony ad on the right side there. The blonde one looked like she was made of rubber, this one looks so real :mrgreen:

Franchise Player
» Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:15 am
This so weird..............Im sitting here watching Man Utd vs Tottenham on...............ESPN! (ahh hah TMC! suck it! :mrgreen:)

We recently had ESPN, ESPN America and ESPN Classic added to our cable channels.............and Im desperately trying to figure out whether they are going to be showing NBA on here.

Theres college football (your "football") and MLB on the other channell..............so Im hoping that once the season starts, Ill be watching some games on my bloody telly for a change! :wink:

All Star
» Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:21 am
Cool James, now you can get a taste of some real sports! :mrgreen:

» Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:24 am
bigstrads wrote:This so weird..............Im sitting here watching Man Utd vs Tottenham on...............ESPN! (ahh hah TMC! suck it! :mrgreen:)

We recently had ESPN, ESPN America and ESPN Classic added to our cable channels.............and Im desperately trying to figure out whether they are going to be showing NBA on here.

Theres college football (your "football") and MLB on the other channell..............so Im hoping that once the season starts, Ill be watching some games on my bloody telly for a change! :wink:

there WILL be basketball bigs. I read about it last month that the ESPN channel that you have is just like ours. Its sorta like a fuse of cultures on ESPN. We now are getting a Barclay's English Premeire League game each Saturday and Spain's La Liga Soccer each sunday. Its pretty sweet, cuz American Soccer sucks, i like soccer just not the national product.

Bigs, are you a soccer (or in your case fooball) fan? If so, what team? I like Chelsea in England because they have my favorite players in Drogba and Czeh and for the fact that I hate Man U.

Hall of Famer
» Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:35 am
bigstrads wrote:This so weird..............Im sitting here watching Man Utd vs Tottenham on...............ESPN! (ahh hah TMC! suck it! :mrgreen:)

So what?. We get one premier league game for free weekly (at least, sometimes even more)... and that happened to be ManU at Spurs. No need to resort to ESPN. :wink:

Role Player
» Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:29 pm
bigstrads wrote:.............and Im desperately trying to figure out whether they are going to be showing NBA on here.

If its anything like the espn we get on Oz cable you will get two games a week, one each played on Wed and Sat.

And from that meager schedule, you can excpect the Warriors to be televised once or twice for the year. :banghead:

Franchise Player
» Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:45 pm
MurinuR wrote:
bigstrads wrote:.............and Im desperately trying to figure out whether they are going to be showing NBA on here.

If its anything like the espn we get on Oz cable you will get two games a week, one each played on Wed and Sat.

And from that meager schedule, you can excpect the Warriors to be televised once or twice for the year. :banghead:

Yeah ESPN in Australia is all the big games then some soccer and tobacco chewing nascar driving redneck type programming (fishing, woodchopping, dragcar racing, bullriding ect)

BUT EVER SINCE ESPN HD came to Oz the beauty is that they dont really show the redneck shiit in HD... so that means more COLLEGE FOOTBALL & HOOPS to fill the programming. :mrgreen: