Random Babble

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:34 pm
migya wrote:
carlgo wrote:
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Well, I just beat out over 45 people to get a job.........FINALLY!

It was for one position, and they had around 18 external applicants, and the rest were internal...........and they offered me max salary! which is un-heard of for entering the company externally (I know this because its where my lady works and she was worried because they always start you off low)

So, after two full basketball seasons unemployed (can you believe that?).........Im back amongst the useful people. :wink:



You must have great qualifications and experience Bigs! What do you do again or are qualified to do? Sorry if you've mentioned it in the past, if you have I've forgotten. What is this job also?


Well actually............no I dont............Im just good at interviews (never failed at one, and I always aim high)

The job is a claims analyst for a pensions and investments firm, something Ive never done before.

I didnt go to University, and Ive spent all of my career in the banking industry, doing lending stuff/evaluation, customer service management, complaints management.

Ohh and thanks for congratulating me Mig! :roll: :mrgreen:



So you talk shiit! Good to hear my friend, I knew I wasn't the only one that stuck it to the corporate cunnts, that is assuming you get these jobs then do a great job of fuking things up for them??
:mrgreen:


Well actually..............no I dont..............they ask me questions, and I answer, no lies, as its pointless because they will have a false impression of you and expect things from you, that you cant deliver.

I dont know what it is really, I just have a way of being face to face that impresses people in those situations...........if I knew what it was thats got me every job Ive ever applied for, Id probably worry about doing it or not and hence not do it and not get the job, if you see what I mean.

As far as me working for these companies, well lets just say that im usually labelled the "trouble maker" because Im always challenging the way they do things............but that is also why Im succesful with them too, as most of the time my ideas turn out to be for the better and work real well (and they are always more for the customer, whomever that may be, so my morals are quite satisfied aswell)

People just know what they get with me, and I present it in such a way that it is appealing to them and its going to be worth there while to listen to me. :wink:

(God that whole thing sounded pompus and conceited..........but...........its the way it is :mrgreen:)



The reason why I lost a few of the casual jobs I've had is because I don't put things in such nice ways. Well, I do the first three or so times and when I get knocked back by the sheer arrogance and stupidity of the boss, I say it with more conviction let's say and the nutless cowards get upset, say something to try to feel powerful, I tell them that what they said was so stupid and they then either get the second in charge to tell me I'm gone or they come up with an excuse for having to sack me some time later


My corporate story, rising in the ranks, crushing your rivals and making more money by being yourself:

I was in the corporate fast-track world at one time, moved on to a blue-collar existence for better or worse. My choice.

Anyway, this was the key to my early success: I went to San Francisco for training, but the object was obviously for management to scout out new blood for the main office.

They took us out to dinner at a place where there were big cuts of meat under a glass counter. You then chose the cut of meat and how big a chunk of it you wanted. They charged by the type and amount you chose.

Everyone selected some cheap stuff, and a thin slice at that, to impress the bosses by not costing them too much.

I was about the last guy in line, but I chose the most expensive cut and a big chunk at that, plus cocktails. A couple of guys gave me the furtive elbow, like "what are you doing?". It cost them a fortune to feed me that night.

But, they spent the whole evening praising me for going after what I wanted, not being shy, etc. I was the golden boy and, boy, was everyone else pissed off! I blushed, the praise was so effusive. It was really funny. I ordered an after-dinner dessert drink, too. It was also expensive and delicious. The execs followed suit. We huddled and joked while the other trainees fumed and tried to say corporate things.

Later, they requested employees should input their suggestions and that these written replies would be presented at some big-shot meeting. I wrote a long and extremely critical letter blasting the inefficiencies, the mode of supervision, the way customers were treated, everything that pissed me off. The regional guy who was to present it at first refused to, lest he be the murdered messenger. He did, but he made a little speech about how it wasn't his idea, etc.

I got a company car from that, the "Narcmobile" we called it because people thought it was an undercover police car and would pull over and let me by. Still, a free car is a good car and makes one a lot richer for sure.

That is a cautionary tale for new or aspiring employees. Bigs got it right, too. It pays off to be yourself, as long as yourself is someone who is competent and helpful in the organization.



Great story carlgo and I'm glad that happened to you. I remember the many stories of corporate bosses and owners rewarding the honesty and constructive criticism of employees, understanding that it is the employees who are involved in the everyday handling of the company and the processes therein and that their opinions are in the company's best interest.

I haven't encountered as much positive attitude. I consider myself intelligent and constructive, though I do admit I've gotten a bit more aggressive over the years (a negative mostly). The owners and those higher up in the companies I've worked for haven't seen that as an asset, but just want their employees really to follow orders and carry out the processes. I perservere


That's my experience as well. I guess it all depends on each company's policy. Some are more open and willing to accept people that think out of the box, others just want people to work and do not think.

Moderator
Posts: 5370
» Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:52 am
YAY... 3 weeks and I get my bachelors degree... WOOT WOOT! Man, being the first in my family to graduate, man, i feel extremely privileged and proud. I worked hard, but I've also be extremely lucky.

AND, i'm going to this cool unique teaching program that only a couple schools in the nation teach (its like a regular teaching program, but it also has emphasis with Multicultural and bilingual education, especially in big cities). I think its pretty important to understand diversity in the classroom as California is very diverse. AND kids in urban areas get the least amoount of attention and love, which is BS cuz they are the least prividged, so i think it will be cool.

So i start in the Fall, will last a year. I'm going to be half student/ half teacher... less time on the internet that's for sure (don't u all cry at once). The hours are lame. 8am -815pm monday through Thursday, with half day friday... is it worth it? who knows... we'll see.

Man, think of me being a full time teacher in one year... i can see it now... all the parents pulling their kids to homeschooling their kids... LOL!




In the meantime, these next 3 weeks will be absolute hell in my classes. SO don't expect much more comments for me these few weeks (... unless i procrastinate, which is very possible :mrgreen: )
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 22190
» Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:26 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:YAY... 3 weeks and I get my bachelors degree... WOOT WOOT! Man, being the first in my family to graduate, man, i feel extremely privileged and proud. I worked hard, but I've also be extremely lucky.



Congrats. I was also the first in family to graduate from university, though I have not got much out of my degree so far, as I have been working in a different field.

All the best

All Star
Posts: 1218
» Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:11 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:YAY... 3 weeks and I get my bachelors degree... WOOT WOOT! Man, being the first in my family to graduate, man, i feel extremely privileged and proud. I worked hard, but I've also be extremely lucky.

AND, i'm going to this cool unique teaching program that only a couple schools in the nation teach (its like a regular teaching program, but it also has emphasis with Multicultural and bilingual education, especially in big cities). I think its pretty important to understand diversity in the classroom as California is very diverse. AND kids in urban areas get the least amoount of attention and love, which is BS cuz they are the least prividged, so i think it will be cool.

So i start in the Fall, will last a year. I'm going to be half student/ half teacher... less time on the internet that's for sure (don't u all cry at once). The hours are lame. 8am -815pm monday through Thursday, with half day friday... is it worth it? who knows... we'll see.

Man, think of me being a full time teacher in one year... i can see it now... all the parents pulling their kids to homeschooling their kids... LOL!




In the meantime, these next 3 weeks will be absolute hell in my classes. SO don't expect much more comments for me these few weeks (... unless i procrastinate, which is very possible :mrgreen: )


I also am the first in my family to get a degree and I wanted to be a teacher.

My first assignment as a student-teacher was in a rural northern California school to fill in for the ill regular teacher. He left me the classroom assignments for around two weeks, which chapters to cover, etc.

The subject to be covered was evolution.

I was really naive and didn't realize what was going on, no situational awareness at all. As I droned on, attempting to explain Darwinism and all that, some of the nicest kids got really hostile. I was completely surprised and worried. Was I an idiot, did they hate me, what?

What I didn't realize until much later was that there were a lot of creationist types there. Clearly, the teacher ducked out at that point in the curriculum and they got a stupid new guy, me, to fill in and take the heat. As soon as that chapter was done, the regular teacher came back and I was gone. Didn't get much of a recommendation out of them, either.

I did a lot of substituting in East Bay high schools, so I got a dose of urban school life, police at the doors before that was popular and all that. Tough for everyone. Kids that were great, wanted to get an education and succeeded, and kids whose lifestyle choice did not involve school and they did their best to make it hard for the kids who did want to move up.

Teaching has its highs and lows, is not for everyone. The sensitive person who wants to help is more likely to get depressed over the many negative things that go on. Pick your spots, do what you can, move on when there is nothing you can do. Be aware, be prepared for failure and balance that with doing things that will succeed to keep you going.

Sometimes you go to the hole and get beat up and sometimes you settle for the outside shot.

Moderator
Posts: 5370
» Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:01 am
carlgo wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:YAY... 3 weeks and I get my bachelors degree... WOOT WOOT! Man, being the first in my family to graduate, man, i feel extremely privileged and proud. I worked hard, but I've also be extremely lucky.

AND, i'm going to this cool unique teaching program that only a couple schools in the nation teach (its like a regular teaching program, but it also has emphasis with Multicultural and bilingual education, especially in big cities). I think its pretty important to understand diversity in the classroom as California is very diverse. AND kids in urban areas get the least amoount of attention and love, which is BS cuz they are the least prividged, so i think it will be cool.

So i start in the Fall, will last a year. I'm going to be half student/ half teacher... less time on the internet that's for sure (don't u all cry at once). The hours are lame. 8am -815pm monday through Thursday, with half day friday... is it worth it? who knows... we'll see.

Man, think of me being a full time teacher in one year... i can see it now... all the parents pulling their kids to homeschooling their kids... LOL!




In the meantime, these next 3 weeks will be absolute hell in my classes. SO don't expect much more comments for me these few weeks (... unless i procrastinate, which is very possible :mrgreen: )


I also am the first in my family to get a degree and I wanted to be a teacher.

My first assignment as a student-teacher was in a rural northern California school to fill in for the ill regular teacher. He left me the classroom assignments for around two weeks, which chapters to cover, etc.

The subject to be covered was evolution.

I was really naive and didn't realize what was going on, no situational awareness at all. As I droned on, attempting to explain Darwinism and all that, some of the nicest kids got really hostile. I was completely surprised and worried. Was I an idiot, did they hate me, what?

What I didn't realize until much later was that there were a lot of creationist types there. Clearly, the teacher ducked out at that point in the curriculum and they got a stupid new guy, me, to fill in and take the heat. As soon as that chapter was done, the regular teacher came back and I was gone. Didn't get much of a recommendation out of them, either.

I did a lot of substituting in East Bay high schools, so I got a dose of urban school life, police at the doors before that was popular and all that. Tough for everyone. Kids that were great, wanted to get an education and succeeded, and kids whose lifestyle choice did not involve school and they did their best to make it hard for the kids who did want to move up.

Teaching has its highs and lows, is not for everyone. The sensitive person who wants to help is more likely to get depressed over the many negative things that go on. Pick your spots, do what you can, move on when there is nothing you can do. Be aware, be prepared for failure and balance that with doing things that will succeed to keep you going.

Sometimes you go to the hole and get beat up and sometimes you settle for the outside shot.

LOL oh wow, what an experience carlgo... you got some crazy tales. We need to make a thread on the advise on Carlgo. Well i wont be going to rural settings anytime soon, but i'll be working in the hood of Sacramento next year, so that's gonna be something. SOmething similar from the inner city schools and rural schools is the poverty found in them, in contrast to the suburbs. I am all for capitalism in the USA, but not in the classroom. And it is sad so many kids are already deemed failures so early in these settings, continuing a cycle.

you are absolutely correct though. Teaching is no way for everyone. I'm in a transition class right now, which is a class right before the credential program for aspiring applicants and to gather all the knowledge you acquired the last 4 years. Anyways, in this class, i can tell right away how many of my peers are going to be failures when it comes to being future teachers. A lot are going to be great, but a lot will not. They will not relate with their students. I mean, if you cannot relate with your peers (aka your classmates now), how are you going to be relatable with your students later?

teachers need to be patient, responsible, resourceful, open-minded, rational, practical, and much more. Some of my peers are narrow minded and always up in arms. They don't even turn in their assignments on time, i mean sheesh, teachers are suppose to lead by example.

All Star
Posts: 1218
» Fri May 01, 2009 9:48 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
carlgo wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:YAY... 3 weeks and I get my bachelors degree... WOOT WOOT! Man, being the first in my family to graduate, man, i feel extremely privileged and proud. I worked hard, but I've also be extremely lucky.

AND, i'm going to this cool unique teaching program that only a couple schools in the nation teach (its like a regular teaching program, but it also has emphasis with Multicultural and bilingual education, especially in big cities). I think its pretty important to understand diversity in the classroom as California is very diverse. AND kids in urban areas get the least amoount of attention and love, which is BS cuz they are the least prividged, so i think it will be cool.

So i start in the Fall, will last a year. I'm going to be half student/ half teacher... less time on the internet that's for sure (don't u all cry at once). The hours are lame. 8am -815pm monday through Thursday, with half day friday... is it worth it? who knows... we'll see.

Man, think of me being a full time teacher in one year... i can see it now... all the parents pulling their kids to homeschooling their kids... LOL!




In the meantime, these next 3 weeks will be absolute hell in my classes. SO don't expect much more comments for me these few weeks (... unless i procrastinate, which is very possible :mrgreen: )


I also am the first in my family to get a degree and I wanted to be a teacher.

My first assignment as a student-teacher was in a rural northern California school to fill in for the ill regular teacher. He left me the classroom assignments for around two weeks, which chapters to cover, etc.

The subject to be covered was evolution.

I was really naive and didn't realize what was going on, no situational awareness at all. As I droned on, attempting to explain Darwinism and all that, some of the nicest kids got really hostile. I was completely surprised and worried. Was I an idiot, did they hate me, what?

What I didn't realize until much later was that there were a lot of creationist types there. Clearly, the teacher ducked out at that point in the curriculum and they got a stupid new guy, me, to fill in and take the heat. As soon as that chapter was done, the regular teacher came back and I was gone. Didn't get much of a recommendation out of them, either.

I did a lot of substituting in East Bay high schools, so I got a dose of urban school life, police at the doors before that was popular and all that. Tough for everyone. Kids that were great, wanted to get an education and succeeded, and kids whose lifestyle choice did not involve school and they did their best to make it hard for the kids who did want to move up.

Teaching has its highs and lows, is not for everyone. The sensitive person who wants to help is more likely to get depressed over the many negative things that go on. Pick your spots, do what you can, move on when there is nothing you can do. Be aware, be prepared for failure and balance that with doing things that will succeed to keep you going.

Sometimes you go to the hole and get beat up and sometimes you settle for the outside shot.

LOL oh wow, what an experience carlgo... you got some crazy tales. We need to make a thread on the advise on Carlgo. Well i wont be going to rural settings anytime soon, but i'll be working in the hood of Sacramento next year, so that's gonna be something. SOmething similar from the inner city schools and rural schools is the poverty found in them, in contrast to the suburbs. I am all for capitalism in the USA, but not in the classroom. And it is sad so many kids are already deemed failures so early in these settings, continuing a cycle.

you are absolutely correct though. Teaching is no way for everyone. I'm in a transition class right now, which is a class right before the credential program for aspiring applicants and to gather all the knowledge you acquired the last 4 years. Anyways, in this class, i can tell right away how many of my peers are going to be failures when it comes to being future teachers. A lot are going to be great, but a lot will not. They will not relate with their students. I mean, if you cannot relate with your peers (aka your classmates now), how are you going to be relatable with your students later?

teachers need to be patient, responsible, resourceful, open-minded, rational, practical, and much more. Some of my peers are narrow minded and always up in arms. They don't even turn in their assignments on time, i mean sheesh, teachers are suppose to lead by example.


Don't worry, you will have plenty of dysfunctional students, fellow faculty members, administrators and parent to deal with in every school, not just the "bad" ones.

My wife was in many bilingual programs, some pioneering ones. They even wanted to make a movie based on that. She got kids from the fields into Ivy League schools. Some of those kids were brilliant, but would still be picking lettuce if not for her and others who cared.

Just be aware that dealing with special needs kids is very rewarding at times and extremely depressing at others. It becomes all-consuming and you run up against so much evil and ill-will that it can be dangerously stressful.

Bilingual programs are the first to be cut in budgets and the right wing teachers and administrators (you will meet them soon enough) do not like those programs and can be real racist about them.

Not only are there academic and life-style failures, but gangs and killings. It is not easy to take having one of your favorite students murdered, and having this happen with some frequency. My kids saw a guy get shot in the head with a shot gun right next to her car. The police were there fast and shielded their view, but they saw enough. She knew the kid, he had everything but good sense.

She got totally burnt out, wouldn't even cooperate with the movie deal.

You already have the passion and you seem to have a good sense of the practical and rational. That is pretty rare, as you have already discovered!

Unfortunately, you will have to be able to turn it off at time, to know that you did your best but that is often not enough. Some of the kids are determined to fail, even die, and you have to be able to look at the situation globally and move on.

Hope this is not depressing. You can make a difference, but if you know what is coming, then you can prepare for it and that will make you stronger and more effective. It is kind of like wanting to be a good cop. You can help people and protect them, but you will experience a lot of frustration and carnage.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2862
» Mon May 04, 2009 5:45 am
So when ever I see a woman for the first time, a question I always ask myself is, "Could I have sex with that and feel good about it?". within 30 secs I know my answer. yes or no (no maybes).

do y'all do this too? Can't believe I've never really asked another dude if that's how they think as well.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2862
» Mon May 04, 2009 6:09 am
carlgo wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
carlgo wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:YAY... 3 weeks and I get my bachelors degree... WOOT WOOT! Man, being the first in my family to graduate, man, i feel extremely privileged and proud. I worked hard, but I've also be extremely lucky.

AND, i'm going to this cool unique teaching program that only a couple schools in the nation teach (its like a regular teaching program, but it also has emphasis with Multicultural and bilingual education, especially in big cities). I think its pretty important to understand diversity in the classroom as California is very diverse. AND kids in urban areas get the least amoount of attention and love, which is BS cuz they are the least prividged, so i think it will be cool.

So i start in the Fall, will last a year. I'm going to be half student/ half teacher... less time on the internet that's for sure (don't u all cry at once). The hours are lame. 8am -815pm monday through Thursday, with half day friday... is it worth it? who knows... we'll see.

Man, think of me being a full time teacher in one year... i can see it now... all the parents pulling their kids to homeschooling their kids... LOL!




In the meantime, these next 3 weeks will be absolute hell in my classes. SO don't expect much more comments for me these few weeks (... unless i procrastinate, which is very possible :mrgreen: )


I also am the first in my family to get a degree and I wanted to be a teacher.

My first assignment as a student-teacher was in a rural northern California school to fill in for the ill regular teacher. He left me the classroom assignments for around two weeks, which chapters to cover, etc.

The subject to be covered was evolution.

I was really naive and didn't realize what was going on, no situational awareness at all. As I droned on, attempting to explain Darwinism and all that, some of the nicest kids got really hostile. I was completely surprised and worried. Was I an idiot, did they hate me, what?

What I didn't realize until much later was that there were a lot of creationist types there. Clearly, the teacher ducked out at that point in the curriculum and they got a stupid new guy, me, to fill in and take the heat. As soon as that chapter was done, the regular teacher came back and I was gone. Didn't get much of a recommendation out of them, either.

I did a lot of substituting in East Bay high schools, so I got a dose of urban school life, police at the doors before that was popular and all that. Tough for everyone. Kids that were great, wanted to get an education and succeeded, and kids whose lifestyle choice did not involve school and they did their best to make it hard for the kids who did want to move up.

Teaching has its highs and lows, is not for everyone. The sensitive person who wants to help is more likely to get depressed over the many negative things that go on. Pick your spots, do what you can, move on when there is nothing you can do. Be aware, be prepared for failure and balance that with doing things that will succeed to keep you going.

Sometimes you go to the hole and get beat up and sometimes you settle for the outside shot.

LOL oh wow, what an experience carlgo... you got some crazy tales. We need to make a thread on the advise on Carlgo. Well i wont be going to rural settings anytime soon, but i'll be working in the hood of Sacramento next year, so that's gonna be something. SOmething similar from the inner city schools and rural schools is the poverty found in them, in contrast to the suburbs. I am all for capitalism in the USA, but not in the classroom. And it is sad so many kids are already deemed failures so early in these settings, continuing a cycle.

you are absolutely correct though. Teaching is no way for everyone. I'm in a transition class right now, which is a class right before the credential program for aspiring applicants and to gather all the knowledge you acquired the last 4 years. Anyways, in this class, i can tell right away how many of my peers are going to be failures when it comes to being future teachers. A lot are going to be great, but a lot will not. They will not relate with their students. I mean, if you cannot relate with your peers (aka your classmates now), how are you going to be relatable with your students later?

teachers need to be patient, responsible, resourceful, open-minded, rational, practical, and much more. Some of my peers are narrow minded and always up in arms. They don't even turn in their assignments on time, i mean sheesh, teachers are suppose to lead by example.


Don't worry, you will have plenty of dysfunctional students, fellow faculty members, administrators and parent to deal with in every school, not just the "bad" ones.

My wife was in many bilingual programs, some pioneering ones. They even wanted to make a movie based on that. She got kids from the fields into Ivy League schools. Some of those kids were brilliant, but would still be picking lettuce if not for her and others who cared.

Just be aware that dealing with special needs kids is very rewarding at times and extremely depressing at others. It becomes all-consuming and you run up against so much evil and ill-will that it can be dangerously stressful.

Bilingual programs are the first to be cut in budgets and the right wing teachers and administrators (you will meet them soon enough) do not like those programs and can be real racist about them.

Not only are there academic and life-style failures, but gangs and killings. It is not easy to take having one of your favorite students murdered, and having this happen with some frequency. My kids saw a guy get shot in the head with a shot gun right next to her car. The police were there fast and shielded their view, but they saw enough. She knew the kid, he had everything but good sense.

She got totally burnt out, wouldn't even cooperate with the movie deal.

You already have the passion and you seem to have a good sense of the practical and rational. That is pretty rare, as you have already discovered!

Unfortunately, you will have to be able to turn it off at time, to know that you did your best but that is often not enough. Some of the kids are determined to fail, even die, and you have to be able to look at the situation globally and move on.

Hope this is not depressing. You can make a difference, but if you know what is coming, then you can prepare for it and that will make you stronger and more effective. It is kind of like wanting to be a good cop. You can help people and protect them, but you will experience a lot of frustration and carnage.


huh, yall are teachers too? I'm working for this after school tutoring company helping out forth graders in a poor neighborhood, and I'm also a math/science tutor for highschool students.

got my degree in Biology, so I'm not exactly prepared for the world of education, but I've picked it up pretty quickly.

I can totally relate to what you are saying carlgo. you try your best to inspire the kids to learn and they just shiit on you. it's really hard to come in everyday with a smile. I work for a private company payed by an elementary school because the parents cannot afford to pay us. so we get almost no support from the parents. most of them can't speak English anyway. and I have only basic espanol down so I can't really have a conversation with them. it's sad. I got great respect for teachers man.

Moderator
Posts: 5370
» Mon May 04, 2009 9:28 am
first off wrote:So when ever I see a woman for the first time, a question I always ask myself is, "Could I have sex with that and feel good about it?". within 30 secs I know my answer. yes or no (no maybes).

do y'all do this too? Can't believe I've never really asked another dude if that's how they think as well.


LOL yeah... . BTW how do you not have maybes... thats like 80% of the chick population IMO. There not that many gorgous chicks out there, and not many ugly ass chicks as well (with exceptions being in California and Kentucky, respectively).

Here's my take. sort of. Like their two prongs to this question

1st Part: Like i basically do it to every chick i see whenever im walking, driving, etc. Of course i don't take it seriously, and if it takes like 3 seconds... Its the game "My Team, Your Team". I play it with my buddies all the time. When we see a chick, if she's hot, we race to say "my team", if she's ugly, we race to say "your team". Mediocre chicks don't get to play. Their several versions on this game. you can play in baseball style (ranking via Majors, AAA, AA, A,), or the classic 1-10 scale,

2nd Part: like once you know a chick, u reexamine an assessment. Like me personally, i talk to a lotta chicks in my classes, as im taking pre-req teaching classes (and no surprise, more chicks are their than dudes, but its not a dramatic disparity). SO what i might of thought was hot initially, i would feel guilty of banging her if i didn't like her... kinda get wat im sayin... i think im branching off, but i dont care.

Role Player
Posts: 332
» Tue May 05, 2009 12:24 am
since he's asleep and HERRA loud snoring BTW, now is a good time to spam it up.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XBAY.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XBAY.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XBAY.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XBAY.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XBAY.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XBAY.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XBAY.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XBAY.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XBAY.


:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: finally the big, legal 21. :drinking:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2862
» Tue May 05, 2009 1:22 am
happy B-day Christ-Bay! Drink until you can't remember how old you are!
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Tue May 05, 2009 5:56 am
Happy Finally Legally Able To Consume Alcohol Day, Xbay!

Hope you find yourself a nice lady friend to celebrate it properly with (make sure shes legal too.......ohh and also make sure shes not a pshycho like the other ones you get involved with :wink:)

Enjoy! :bday:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 22190
» Tue May 05, 2009 6:05 am
Happy Birthday xbay. May there be many more
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Tue May 05, 2009 7:34 am
Hey, happy b-day, bro. :bday:

Have a nice day, party til you can't take it anymore ( :drinking: ) and... always remember to follow Bigs' advice, XBay. :wink:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Tue May 05, 2009 8:33 am
xbay, 21! Seriously! Very cool!

Have a great b-day my friend.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests