What The Mother F!!!!!...........Need Help guys

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:42 pm
Hey all,

Ohh my god, Im so pissed off............those of us who use the myp2p site know that they are for the most part a tetchy bunch of high horse/holyer than thou............well.......... c*nts!!!

I really want to stay up and watch the draft live for the first time in my life, so I post a thread on there asking if there will be any streams (which is what the site is f*cking for no?) and putting it also under the guise of Draft discussion and who will be drafted where.

I just went back to check to see if anyone had replied...........AND THEYVE BANNED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!...........FOR ONE F*CKING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Even more annoying is the fact that there was another thread where loads of people were asking for streams, what they do? ban everyone? (probably, because they are pathetic)

So............can I ask that one of you guys go on there when the draft is kicking off and get me a link? would really appreciate it. :wink:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:58 pm
sorry bigs... I dont know what site you are referring to. I am sure though someone can help you out. I might be in transit right when the draft starts but will check to see if you still need help when I get home.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:25 pm
bada wrote:sorry bigs... I dont know what site you are referring to. I am sure though someone can help you out. I might be in transit right when the draft starts but will check to see if you still need help when I get home.

No worries man, thanks.............one of my non-US/non-Bay Area/non-cable having peeps will know what the site is and will hopefully come through for me.

Here is the link in case anyone doesnt have it =

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nba-basketball/
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:29 pm
I will try and help you out, but dont expect a whole lot from me. :mrgreen:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:41 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I will try and help you out, but dont expect a whole lot from me. :mrgreen:

Great, my timing and luck serves me well again..........I miss a chat invite from you on the day I need your help. :roll: :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:03 pm
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I will try and help you out, but dont expect a whole lot from me. :mrgreen:

Great, my timing and luck serves me well again..........I miss a chat invite from you on the day I need your help. :roll: :wink:

You didnt miss it, you said "no." Otherwise, it wouldnt have disappeared from my chat info thing. :|
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:06 pm
I'll see what i can do bigs, i don't have espn so i probably won't be able to watch it unless i try that site. I might not watch it at all though, but if i do, i'll put it up.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:31 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

You didnt miss it, you said "no." Otherwise, it wouldnt have disappeared from my chat info thing. :|

Ohh god, lets not do this thing again............I swear on my sons life (something I dont do unless Im being totally serious) that I did not decline a chat from you............I dont see how it could have gone from your chat info when I didnt even see the thing.

The only thing I can think of is that I unplugged my headset earlier (was when I was playing about 18:00pm my time, so what 12:00 for you?) as I was playing with headphones on and couldnt do both............thats all I can imagine as to why it suddenly went away.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:32 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:I'll see what i can do bigs, i don't have espn so i probably won't be able to watch it unless i try that site. I might not watch it at all though, but if i do, i'll put it up.

Cheers man. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:07 pm
I got you, James:

http://www.justin.tv/dubtv2

Do it fast before it's gone. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:02 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I got you, James:

Thanks bud..............got my f*cking timezones mixed up as usual. :roll: :banghead:
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:36 pm
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I got you, James:

Thanks bud..............got my f*cking timezones mixed up as usual. :roll: :banghead:

if thats not working, and you get espn 360 try this

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/espn360/player

Return to Off-Topic Forum