The British are more civilized

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:11 pm
We need to facilitate the enabling of this in the US:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/06 ... pstoryview
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:23 pm
So basically.............they want to get rid of these words...............in case it offends stupid people. :roll:

Stop saying "Brainstorming"..............in case it offends people with epilepsy??? are you fricken kidding me???

We are not more civilised (well, we are in other respects. :wink: ).................our politicians are just p*ssys, whod rather seem like they are doing the right thing for the country, instead of actually doing it.

Ps: Although, I agree if these words are being used as smoke screens and what not............but not if its just too big/un-usual a word.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:07 pm
one thing I would love to see in this country is a version of the question period as they have in Britain and Canada. Can you imagine if W had been forced to answer tough questions weekly from the opposition? That is an area where you are way ahead of us. The Beatles were pretty much the bomb, too, and the Brits are responsible for the miniskirt, so that's three areas of greater civilisation! (and yes, I spelled it the Brit way on purpose.)

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:50 pm
coltraning wrote:one thing I would love to see in this country is a version of the question period as they have in Britain and Canada. Can you imagine if W had been forced to answer tough questions weekly from the opposition? That is an area where you are way ahead of us. The Beatles were pretty much the bomb, too, and the Brits are responsible for the miniskirt, so that's three areas of greater civilisation! (and yes, I spelled it the Brit way on purpose.)

Yeah, were alright I suppose.............Im nothing near a patriot, so I dont really go down that road..........but England has done some good stuff. :wink:

Thanks for spelling civilised the RIGHT way too Colt. :mrgreen:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:59 pm
coltraning wrote:Image

....holy ****

im ****ing coming over there...

bigs you and your girl make room ill be there tommorow :mrgreen:
Go Ham

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:51 pm
coltraning wrote:one thing I would love to see in this country is a version of the question period as they have in Britain and Canada. Can you imagine if W had been forced to answer tough questions weekly from the opposition? That is an area where you are way ahead of us. The Beatles were pretty much the bomb, too, and the Brits are responsible for the miniskirt, so that's three areas of greater civilisation! (and yes, I spelled it the Brit way on purpose.)

Blair, the poodle, was pretty good at talking around the questions, but at least he sounded good doing so.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:08 pm
bigstrads wrote:

I blame it all on spellchech.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:53 pm
carlgo wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

I blame it all on spellchech.

Dude!!!.........please tell me you spelt "spellchech" like that as a joke.............if not, then that is damned funny! :mrgreen:

Return to Off-Topic Forum