BIGS ,I KNEW IT WAS YOU!!!

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:10 pm
well there has been a bunch of talk on the board as of late like...what to do to kill time as we wait for the draft. So i figured I would go to the add under the stub hub add on this site....you know the one about meeting christian singles in your area.....you know the blond in the white tank top who has the nice rack?

well long story as it took some time to register...
I finally get my user name . Then they make me wait for a pass code via email right....
so the next day I start chatting with this chick , she says she looks just like the blond in the add, Im thinking yeah right but I go along with her.
She starts in like she wants to hook up.
So I want to check into it and call a buddy who is a comp geek.
My buddy spills the beans to me.
Come to find out,,
the blond was really our favorite englishman BIGS...
dude was working me towards a marriage proposal in hopes of a marriage visa so he could sit court side this season....

now thatS a true warriors fan dude will do just about anything to be near his team
Last edited by JOEL on Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:13 pm
Wow Joel...looking for Christian singles in your area huh? :mrgreen:

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:15 pm
thats what Lena asked....before she commented on why a christian site would find the need to show the girl from the side profile
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:51 pm
Ha ha...very true.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:12 pm
JOEL wrote:well there has been a bunch of talk on the board as of late like...what to do to kill time as we wait for the draft. So i figured I would go to the add under the stub hub add on this site....you know the one about meeting christian singles in your area.....you know the blond in the white tank top who has the nice rack?

well long story as it took some time to register...
I finally get my user name . Then they make me wait for a pass code via email right....
so the next day I start chatting with this chick , she says she looks just like the blond in the add, Im thinking yeah right but I go along with her.
She starts in like she wants to hook up.
So I want to check into it and call a buddy who is a comp geek.
My buddy spills the beans to me.
Come to find out,,
the blond was really our favorite englishman BIGS...
dude was working me towards a marriage proposal in hopes of a marriage visa so he could sit court side this season....

now thatS a true warriors fan dude will do just about anything to be near his team

Err.............ok man.............are you alright?.............drunk?

Wow, dont really know what to say, are you this bored? :wink:

Interesting yarn man.............to be honest, if it was me, Id have chosen a brunette and you WOULD be married to me right now.........Im very pursuasive. :mrgreen:

If your being serious (and I damn hope your not of course)...........then I need to have serious words with my girl, as she uses my wireless connection, and as such has the same IP address as me............SO IT MUST HAVE BEEN HER!!! :evil:

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:20 pm
No man just messing around :mrgreen:
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:24 pm
JOEL wrote:No man just messing around :mrgreen:

Man..............for a moment, I had considered the possibility that you had actually gone of your trolley! :mrgreen: (nice English expression for you, meaning gone mad. :mrgreen: )

Phew............wow, what boredom will do to foke huh. :wink: ..............dont worry bro, only 6 days to the draft.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:21 pm
So, yeah, what is up with those "Find Christians in Your City" thing? It is annoying. :banghead:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:58 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:So, yeah, what is up with those "Find Christians in Your City" thing? It is annoying. :banghead:

Yes, but work it like those that go to sex and love addiction meetings to meet interested partners. Lots of religious girls are all bound up and need to get freed, ya know?

Return to Off-Topic Forum