Suggestion Thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:47 am
Jackattack wrote:I like the way things are structured right now. I'm sure if things get "out of hand" some changes may help specific situations, but I haven't experienced much of that around here. Other boards where people are able to thumbs up or down, or add to or dink your reputation are just petty and childish in my opinion. I could care less how many posts I have, or what the title under my name says.

I totally agree Jack. I am not a HUGE fan of adding emphasis to post count. In my opinion people start getting to hung up on that and the quality of posts go down.

Some of my favorite posters here dont have huge post counts but their posts are all of substance and quality.

Then again, there are some posters that have huge posts counts that are great posters as well.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:51 pm
Or how about adding a spell-check? There have been times when I wanted to say a word, but didnt know how to spell it. I had to either look it up and find out how to spell it, or use another word. A spell check would make me happy. :mrgreen:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:21 pm
me n xbay use firefox which tells u wen u spell a word wrong. this forum could use an upgrade. im pretty sure hobbes gonna work on it later on wen he got the time n the roster is set.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:44 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Or how about adding a spell-check? There have been times when I wanted to say a word, but didnt know how to spell it. I had to either look it up and find out how to spell it, or use another word. A spell check would make me happy. :mrgreen:

lol i do that to, i spend awhile thinking about a new word or way to structure my sentence without the word cuz im too lazy to look it up :mrgreen:
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:49 pm
Or how about this.... a little sub-section of the forum only for those who have 1000+ posts. Of course, you can also get in if we invite you. Then we get no idiots who dont know anything about anything. And I am happy. And 32 is happy. :mrgreen:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum