McCain's YouTube Problem Just Became a Nightmare

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:50 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:I better win "Fan of The Year" this year, due to my staying up till 6am most nights to watch my boys live! :wink:


Wow, already starting your campaign? :mrgreen:


Yep, Ill keep reminding you guys of the fact I lived on PST, whilst physically in GMT, for 6 months! :wink:

sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Warrior 4 life, where do you friend live over here?


"Where do your friend live?" What the f*ck kind of English is that, Mr. Englishman?


Yikes, Ive had a total of 11 hours sleep in the last 48.............so I think Im entitled to miss ONE LETTER out of a word. :mrgreen: ..........opps, two letters. :wink:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2862
» Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:11 pm
Cousins and uncles live in Kent

Grandma live in East London

I like warrior :mrgreen:

yeah I'd give you my vote for fan of the year too, even though you look like your asleep in your signature... jet lag?
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:01 pm
warrior 4 life85 wrote:Cousins and uncles live in Kent

Grandma live in East London

I like warrior :mrgreen:

yeah I'd give you my vote for fan of the year too, even though you look like your asleep in your signature... jet lag?


Kent is nice, very posh! (well, some areas are (:wink:).............whereabouts in East London is your Grandma, I was born and raised in South London, a place called Tooting.

My sig..............I was just concentrating real hard. :mrgreen:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:16 pm
bigstrads wrote:Kent is nice, very posh! (well, some areas are (:wink:).............whereabouts in East London is your Grandma, I was born and raised in South London, a place called Tooting.


What the hell kind of name is Tooting? :mrgreen:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:56 pm
Why not use this thread as the official politics thread, and name it such? Politics has been climbing up into the Warriors Basketball area.

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:23 pm
now, guys and ladies, i didn't get into it, because america is not my country..but for the sake of argument-
do you REALLY think that obama is second jesus christ?
do you REALLY think that the guy came out of pure beginning and will turn the america's history?
wouldn't it be more RATIONAL to think, that he's one of the so many government puppets?
that he has companies, investments, monetary risks behind him?
what makes anyone think that he's from VENUS?
is it that even the bright minds get seduced by propoganda?
oh, what a waste of time, the official politics...
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1099
» Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:55 pm
Agree with Martin completely, I hope that Obama can be a revolutionary leader and lift the African American community up however I see him being manipulated in office and I dont like the talk I hear that if he gets elected racism will be a thing of the past, thats exactly wat the people in power want us to think but its just not true. But then again I am a crazy conspiracy theorist so I could be overreacting.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2341
» Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:33 pm
martin wrote:now, guys and ladies, i didn't get into it, because america is not my country..but for the sake of argument-
do you REALLY think that obama is second jesus christ?
do you REALLY think that the guy came out of pure beginning and will turn the america's history?
wouldn't it be more RATIONAL to think, that he's one of the so many government puppets?
that he has companies, investments, monetary risks behind him?
what makes anyone think that he's from VENUS?
is it that even the bright minds get seduced by propoganda?
oh, what a waste of time, the official politics...


While there are those that idolize Obama, I think most of this "savior" crap is coming from the media either because they are for him, or because they are against him. People who think, which do not make a large number in America, can see through the hype. Regardlees, he is still way better than McCain..
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:51 pm
Jackattack wrote:While there are those that idolize Obama, I think most of this "savior" crap is coming from the media either because they are for him, or because they are against him. People who think, which do not make a large number in America, can see through the hype. Regardlees, he is still way better than McCain..


Jack, I've been reading on Yahoo Answers about this whole presidential race, and there are a lot of hardcore conservatives there. If you want a serious challenge, try debating with them. They can actually hold their own, which sucks. :wink:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2341
» Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:11 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
Jackattack wrote:While there are those that idolize Obama, I think most of this "savior" crap is coming from the media either because they are for him, or because they are against him. People who think, which do not make a large number in America, can see through the hype. Regardlees, he is still way better than McCain..


Jack, I've been reading on Yahoo Answers about this whole presidential race, and there are a lot of hardcore conservatives there. If you want a serious challenge, try debating with them. They can actually hold their own, which sucks. :wink:


ha thanks SF. I don't have the time nor the desire to debate knuckleheads on the internet. I will chime in here sometimes if I have something to say because most people here will let you say your piece without singling you out or trying to draw you into a fight.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3040
» Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:13 pm
The republican game since George Bush the first has been to make the election a referendum on the opponent, since they know they don't have an appealing candidate. It worked against Dukakis, Gore and Kerry, since the mainstream corporate media repeat whatever spin comes cycling out of the right wing noise machine. Messiah, "the one" celebrity, etc...are just Karl Rove talking points. Low information voters like Martin will think Messiah and the one, etc...came from Obama. They were started by Hillary Clinton's campaign, bitter at Obama's popularity and have been savagely employed by the ugliest and most disgraceful campaign I can remember. We will see if they and the corporate media can play the American voters for fools after 8 years of being ass-raped by George W Bush.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:36 pm
The only points that are made by the Republicans are "McCain is a war hero." "Obama has done nothing to help America." "Obama is a baby killer."

If I was a Republican, I would be embarassed.

I'll admit, I do agree with the Republicans on some things. The way they go about spreading their campaign is rediculous, though.

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:10 am
my whole point was not the surface of the elections and strategy, but the simple fact, that nor obama nor mccain can make anything significant while being a president. it's fucked up since the start. and it is childish to think that one or other candidate can really be a good one, while other is a bad one. it's a game to make people believe they can change anything by voting. like they say in a movie - ''indians, niggers, same thing same thing''.
democrats, republicans, same **** same ****.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:46 pm
Thought I would bring this up here.... how about the Russian invade on the Republic of Georgia? That will cause some problems with America and Russia. At this point, a war with Russia is not what we need. I hope that everything gets resolved before things get out of control.

How do you attack a country on the day of the Olympics? :shock:

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:48 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Thought I would bring this up here.... how about the Russian invade on the Republic of Georgia? That will cause some problems with America and Russia. At this point, a war with Russia is not what we need. I hope that everything gets resolved before things get out of control.

How do you attack a country on the day of the Olympics? :shock:

it's a tactical move - when everyone is up on olympics, it's harder to care about russia's fucked up moronic actions.
sidenote - as a lithuanian i hope america (or anyone actually) will do something about it, becaus eif not, russia may as well start kicking our and other neighbours asses too.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests