McCain's YouTube Problem Just Became a Nightmare

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:13 pm
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEtZlR3zp4c[/youtube]

:roll:

Whoever you vote for, just make sure it isn't this old senile bum lol
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:55 pm
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

The comment I just posted on the youtube page =

"What a f*cking joke............I didnt think it was possible but he is 10x worse than Bush.

America, if you dont vote a Democrat in this election.......then I have lost all hope for you as a general people (unless its another obvious fix like Bush's re-election)"
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:23 pm
This is probably going to be our next debate, and, for the love of god, I better not be for McCain. The guy is retarded. :banghead:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
All Star
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:29 pm
Speak, you and I must get the same emails... lol

McGrampy is a scary mfer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
All Star
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:59 pm
wow man hes a ****ing carbon copy of bush he just cant speak

haha nice vid speak man
Go Ham
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:51 pm
McCain is another loser republican that will hurt this country if elected into office. No way a repub takes office. Why would we want a more worse version of Bush?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:00 pm
xbay wrote:McCain is another loser republican that will hurt this country if elected into office. No way a repub takes office. Why would we want a more worse version of Bush?

Have you ever been to the mid-west. Have you seen the white supremists who would like nothing more than to make another Bush-type president just because they wouldnt want an African-American, or, as they would say, a "blackie" in office? As much as I DETEST McCain, I dont think that Obama has a chance against him just because of his skin color. I am worried about the future of this country. :|
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:17 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
xbay wrote:McCain is another loser republican that will hurt this country if elected into office. No way a repub takes office. Why would we want a more worse version of Bush?

Have you ever been to the mid-west. Have you seen the white supremists who would like nothing more than to make another Bush-type president just because they wouldnt want an African-American, or, as they would say, a "blackie" in office? As much as I DETEST McCain, I dont think that Obama has a chance against him just because of his skin color. I am worried about the future of this country. :|

I know that. Racism will always live on, especially in politics where it comes down to who's going to make what big decisions. People need to realize that this country is going to fail because of the choices we make. It's very unfortunate that this country still can't look past the color of someone's skin.

Besides, the republican era needs to end. It's already started with the House of Reps. Let's move on to the White House.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:46 am
I'm not entirely convinced we are even going to have an election.

Bush/Cheney have proven that we don't live in a democracy. They stole two elections. They are not about to let their power go easily. They want to bomb Iran so bad, you can see them licking their lips in anticipation. Once they see how well Obama is doing in the polls and how bad McCain is going to do, watch, they find something to stir up patriotism and anti-liberal sentiment. (read racist sentiment) These thugs have no respect for democracy or any class "below" their own. They are experts at divide and conquer creating chaos so no one sees what they're really doing.

:banghead:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:05 pm
Thus, we live in a corrupt society that has a government that will stop at nothing to continuously return to power. I thought this country revolved around a democracy? Weird how easy it is to abuse your power.

"With great power, comes great responsibility." I don't think Bush would do well as Spiderman. :wink:
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:31 am
i always liked bush and always. will but, i cant stand mcain obama and hilary.

who are electing in 2008
A.oboma
B.clinton
C.mcain
D.none of the above

i pick d

this country will probably pick barack mostly because of his skin color. they want to jump the bandwagon. did you see one of his debate? he said there taxing rich people more because it is fair. load of ****
I like pie
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:38 am
oaklandfanatic wrote:i always liked bush and always. will but, i cant stand mcain obama and hilary.

who are electing in 2008
A.oboma
B.clinton
C.mcain
D.none of the above

i pick d

this country will probably pick barack mostly because of his skin color. they want to jump the bandwagon. did you see one of his debate? he said there taxing rich people more because it is fair. load of ****

Wow....................wow.....................wow......................I dont know why Im surprised...................but wow.

"Always have always will" liked Bush huh?................makes sense given your complete illiteracy and stupidity.

Obama is going to win because everyone is jumping on the bandwagon because he is black?................well again, that statement fits right in with what I/we percieve you to be (Im not going to call you a complete f*ck wit for saying that but Id like too)

Taxing rich people is unfair?..............well given that they have thrived and been the SOLE focus of the Bush/other administrations for god knows how long, whilst the poor eat sh*t and die...................Id say its pay back time!.............and plus, THEY ARE RICH!!! so why should they not contribute more, when they can, and when the poor lay in gutters, are losing there houses/families/jobs just because they wernt born into some rich family or havnt sucked enough corporate c*ck.

(Guys, should I have left this one?..............sorry, I just couldnt)
All Star
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:28 am
oaklandfanatic wrote:

....................... :roll:
Go Ham
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:38 am
bigstrads wrote:
oaklandfanatic wrote:i always liked bush and always. will but, i cant stand mcain obama and hilary.

who are electing in 2008
A.oboma
B.clinton
C.mcain
D.none of the above

i pick d

Wow....................wow.....................wow......................I dont know why Im surprised...................but wow.

"Always have always will" liked Bush huh?................makes sense given your complete illiteracy and stupidity.

Obama is going to win because everyone is jumping on the bandwagon because he is black?................well again, that statement fits right in with what I/we percieve you to be (Im not going to call you a complete f*ck wit for saying that but Id like too)

Taxing rich people is unfair?..............well given that they have thrived and been the SOLE focus of the Bush/other administrations for god knows how long, whilst the poor eat sh*t and die...................Id say its pay back time!.............and plus, THEY ARE RICH!!! so why should they not contribute more, when they can, and when the poor lay in gutters, are losing there houses/families/jobs just because they wernt born into some rich family or havnt sucked enough corporate c*ck.

(Guys, should I have left this one?..............sorry, I just couldnt)
you don't tax rich people more because they earned and don't say they were born in to it most of them earn it. they earned fair and square they deserved to be taxed like every one else. mostly when a person is poor it is there own fault. when they lose there houses it is not the rich guys fault it is there own fault how do you pay them back for nothing wrong. by the way everyone dies not just poor people. every one know rich thrive throughout the milleniun they thrived, the richest always thrive, because they earned and should be taxed evenly.
I like pie
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:46 am
oaklandfanatic wrote:this country will probably pick barack mostly because of his skin color. they want to jump the bandwagon. did you see one of his debate? he said there taxing rich people more because it is fair. load of ****

Couple problems here. First, your view on Obama is completely off. I have said it before on here, but I will say it again.... have you ever been to the midwest? Obama, if he doesnt get a running mate who is white and popular in the midwest, will not win. They do not want a black man running them. It is taboo. Also, from people in Kentucky, 81 percent voted for Hilary. Of those, 75 percent said that if Obama won, they would either not vote or vote for McCain.

There are some dumb people who do not see the facts about this country. They have their head so far up Bush's ass that they do not see the fact that he has put this country in a hole that we may never get out of. Now I look at McCain and see that, in some ways, he is even worse than Bush. I am not very tolerant of dumb people. I know it is bad, but I dont like them. For this reason, I dont like McCain, and I DISPISE Bush, who, I feel, is one of the dumbest people in America.

So, yeah, if you want to go out and keep supporting Bush, even though 81 PERCENT of America doesnt agree with you, feel free. Just realize that, come March, this dumbass will be out of power for good, and realize that he will go down as THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER.
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum