2008 NBA Dance Team - Show some love for the Warrior Girls

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:32 pm
Didn't really know where else to post this, but I was looking around NBA.com and saw that the Warrior Girls are facing the Clippers Spirit Dance Team in the Western Quarter Finals - Just two matches away from the big dance (pun intended). Not that anyone really cares, but I figured I give em a shoutout anyways.

Bracket:

Warrior Girls:

Clipper Spirit Dance Team:

I knew NBA dancers were fine but daaaang... I was looking at some of the other teams and these girls are straight up bangin!

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:37 pm
Yup, I've been voting & I also made sure that the Clippers beat the Lakers so my friends would cry
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:40 pm
epp1e wrote:Yup, I've been voting & I also made sure that the Clippers beat the Lakers so my friends would cry
They'd really cry over the dance competition? damn...

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:50 pm
epp1e wrote:Yup, I've been voting & I also made sure that the Clippers beat the Lakers so my friends would cry

my friend is a laker girl but i made sure to shove our victory last night in her face :mrgreen: . my cuzin is a huge lakers fan and i woulda laughed in his face if he cried over the laker girls losing to the clipper girls.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:57 pm
I love how these sh*tty teams' cheerleaders are winning. Clippers, Sonics, Bucks, Sixers, Knicks, Pacers, Heat. They should focus more on putting a winning team out there than getting hot cheerleaders. Good for the fans, though. :mrgreen:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:05 pm
I will be voting again on the 26th and you guys should too!
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:04 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I love how these sh*tty teams' cheerleaders are winning. Clippers, Sonics, Bucks, Sixers, Knicks, Pacers, Heat. They should focus more on putting a winning team out there than getting hot cheerleaders. Good for the fans, though. :mrgreen:

how the hell do you think they sell tickets? :wink:

well the very few they do
Go Ham

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:30 pm
EMan32 wrote:

my friend is a laker girl but i made sure to shove our victory last night in her face :mrgreen: . my cuzin is a huge lakers fan and i woulda laughed in his face if he cried over the laker girls losing to the clipper girls.

haha...i just got a call from my homegirl and she let me hear it...im waiting for the call from my cuzin so i can educate him on the bad call. if he acknowledges the bad call then ill let him slide...this one time.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:51 am
What?. No mud-fighting?. And you expect me to vote? :mrgreen:

Ok, I'll vote for our team... but it's a tough one. The Clips team looks more "competitive" than their bball team... :wink:
Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:45 am
I'd hit it.
23 hours of my day are spent wondering what to do with my hour of spare time...

Return to Off-Topic Forum