Official Golden State Warrior Road Rage Thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:50 pm
Well we always need an alternate because always talking about basketball and how dumb pietrus is is fun but gets...a bit boring at times.So i was thinking after what i saw the other day i would start this thread.This is for funny/crazy/stupid things youve seen on the road.Just your best road rage stories.Ill start-

So the other day i was gettin a ride home from school.I get in the car put my stuff down and just look out the window.A black dude in what appeared to be a trench coat was running around some white guys red suv.He ran over to the passanger door and tried to open it hard.He then proceeded to run over to the drivers side.The guy in the car had his window down,the other guy punched the dude and grabbed his shirt.He tried to pull him out by opening the door but it was locked so he tried to pull him out through the window.He just ended up ripping his shirt.He then walked away before the other guy started mouthing off.He ran back and proceded to try and fight him.|

After that he just walked away.But i mean in front of a school...come on what kind of adults fight in front of a school.
Go Ham
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:57 pm
only idiots fight, unless its in a ring or octagon :mrgreen:
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:59 pm
Great thread idea! I'll probably be updating this thread more than anyone lol...
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:09 pm
speakonitgod wrote:Great thread idea! I'll probably be updating this thread more than anyone lol...

hahaha

yeah i thought it would b a good idea...so speakonit whatcha got?
Go Ham
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:42 pm
Cool thread.

The greatest road rage incident I have is a little political.............as always with me huh?...............anyway, me and my girlfriend are pulling up to a two lane traffic light and this big swanky truck tries to pull across the lane with no indicator and no right of way...........we almost hit it, the car stops, my girl hurls some abuse at the car and it then proceeds to stop in front of us.

Now, theres a que of traffic behind us and this thing is across both lanes of traffic, with my girl and me screaming at the bastards to move.............now this was about 3 days after the 7/7 bombings in over here in London..........and the passenger wound down her window and shouted at us "My people are bombing and killing your people so f**k off"...........completely un-provoked in the sense that we did not say anything racist or anything that would deserve that, couldnt even see what ethnicity they were.

So, I hear this and get the f**k out of the car, reading to crack some skull for that ****.............but this dude from behind me taps me on the shoulder and says "Dont worry mate, stay in your car, watch this".................I then noticed the sledge hammer that he had!!! so he basically went up to the car and started smashing the windshield in!!!..............Im sorry but I laughed my ass off, the truck pulled away and everyone started to cheering and tooting there horns for the guy.

That was f**king crazy.............not only because this f**k wit thought they had the right to say that sh*t for no reason at all, and completely un-provoked when they were in the wrong themselves............but then having this dude stop me and then beat the hell of there car.............one I will never forget.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:11 pm
bigstrads wrote:Cool thread.

The greatest road rage incident I have is a little political.............as always with me huh?...............anyway, me and my girlfriend are pulling up to a two lane traffic light and this big swanky truck tries to pull across the lane with no indicator and no right of way...........we almost hit it, the car stops, my girl hurls some abuse at the car and it then proceeds to stop in front of us.

Now, theres a que of traffic behind us and this thing is across both lanes of traffic, with my girl and me screaming at the bastards to move.............now this was about 3 days after the 7/7 bombings in over here in London..........and the passenger wound down her window and shouted at us "My people are bombing and killing your people so f**k off"...........completely un-provoked in the sense that we did not say anything racist or anything that would deserve that, couldnt even see what ethnicity they were.

So, I hear this and get the f**k out of the car, reading to crack some skull for that ****.............but this dude from behind me taps me on the shoulder and says "Dont worry mate, stay in your car, watch this".................I then noticed the sledge hammer that he had!!! so he basically went up to the car and started smashing the windshield in!!!..............Im sorry but I laughed my ass off, the truck pulled away and everyone started to cheering and tooting there horns for the guy.

That was f**king crazy.............not only because this f**k wit thought they had the right to say that sh*t for no reason at all, and completely un-provoked when they were in the wrong themselves............but then having this dude stop me and then beat the hell of there car.............one I will never forget.

you know man somehow i just had a gut feeling that you would show up somewhere in this thread.

haha jesus christ thats brutal man haha.a sledge hammer??
Go Ham
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:28 pm
I was driving on a 45 mph road, i'm going 50 or 55 or so, and this jeep is right on my butt, and I can tell she's getting impatient and soon enough she cuts around me into the oncoming lane. Well, coming around the turn, there is a giant oncoming truck, so she swerves in front of me, barely avoiding the front of my car. I got scared shitless.

Also, one thing that really ticks me off is when someone cuts you off and then waves at you like you let them go. It makes me wanna throw a stone into their window!
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:26 am
Some stupid cop pulled me over about two hours ago because he said I was circling the block and looked suspicious. Funny, I was just at the fuckin El Farolito on Mission getting a burrito. How could I possibly be circling the block while I'm ordering food? I told him he's a liar and he needs to get his story straight b4 he starts making accusations. He took my license, checked it, and gave it back. He said the reason he pulled me over was because I was double parked. Now here's tha kick, the whole reason I double parked was because he was following me for about 4 blocks, and I was constantly making turns. After the last turn I was like **** it I'm just gonna pull over right here and sure enough he turns his siren on. I hate pigs.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:21 am

/thread over

Man, that's crazy...
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:35 am
speakonitgod wrote:Some stupid cop pulled me over about two hours ago because he said I was circling the block and looked suspicious. Funny, I was just at the fuckin El Farolito on Mission getting a burrito. How could I possibly be circling the block while I'm ordering food? I told him he's a liar and he needs to get his story straight b4 he starts making accusations. He took my license, checked it, and gave it back. He said the reason he pulled me over was because I was double parked. Now here's tha kick, the whole reason I double parked was because he was following me for about 4 blocks, and I was constantly making turns. After the last turn I was like **** it I'm just gonna pull over right here and sure enough he turns his siren on. I hate pigs.

That f**king sucks..............man I would have loved to have been in the car with you!...........props to you for telling the pig hes talking sh*t though. :D
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:38 am
TMC wrote:

/thread over

Man, that's crazy...

LOL, yeah............as soon as I saw this topic............I just had to tell you guys about it! but it wasnt really me with the pure rage..............Ill come back with one where its me cracking windshields soon! :wink:

I just love the fact that it was a bad enough road rage/asshole driver story before this waste of skin and organs said that unecessary sh*t.............and just the way the dude came out of nowhere, like hes was some hate crime hero! waiting for someone to step out of line and say something as disguating as that............I almost wanted to ask him why he had a sledgehammer with him.............but perhaps not the best idea. :wink:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:41 am
bigstrads wrote:Ill come back with one where its me cracking windshields soon! :wink:

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:43 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Ill come back with one where its me cracking windshields soon! :wink:

LMAO!!!...........thats the next step right!.............wow, I dont drive but I feel like getting my girlfriend to take me out for a drive..........just to find a situation and then get her to snap me snappin some fools!..........just for you guys :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:32 am
Yeah pics would of been nice..

i was pretty pissed i didnt have my cell phone otherwise i would of recorded that fight...its still good to share stories
Go Ham
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:11 pm

Things Brits are more passionate about than Yanks:

1. Footie
2. Road Rage

That was the most hardcore story I've heard in a while.

Return to Off-Topic Forum