Just Got A Warriors Jason Richardson Jersey

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:01 pm
I recently ordered a Warriors Jason Richardson jersey from the official online team store of the Warriors. It's the swingman alternate road jersey.

All Star
» Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:38 pm
ImageImage nice pick up bro

All Star
» Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:00 pm
I love those alternate "orange crush" jerseys, but I cannot wear one since I am a dorky white guy who looks pretty lame in bright colors...I do have one of the yellow City jerseys, but thats about as flamboyant as I can get :wink: :oops:

Hall of Famer
» Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:03 am
I love the yellow "The City" jerseys... but I've never been able to find one here. Actually, I've never been able to find a Dubs jersey here, not even the regulars.

I must say I despise the orange alternates. Worst jersey in sports.

All Star
» Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:57 am
TMC wrote:I love the yellow "The City" jerseys... but I've never been able to find one here. Actually, I've never been able to find a Dubs jersey here, not even the regulars.

not as bad as the wizards gold road jersies...they dont even look like basketball jersies

All Star
» Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:00 am
EMan32 wrote:
TMC wrote:I love the yellow "The City" jerseys... but I've never been able to find one here. Actually, I've never been able to find a Dubs jersey here, not even the regulars.

not as bad as the wizards gold road jersies...they dont even look like basketball jersies

Haha you are so right everytime I catch them on TV in those jerseys I kinda get confused for a minute and think I'm watching an overseas game or sumthin lol...

» Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:05 pm
Wizards are, by far, the worst. But "Golden Gate Orange" isn't much better...

Rookie
» Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:44 pm
TMC wrote:I must say I despise the orange alternates. Worst jersey in sports.
2nd worst