Call of Duty 4 Thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:17 pm
bigstrads wrote:Xbay man, I havnt seen you on for a very long time..............you making a come back to try and re-claim your title as having the best K/D ratio??? :wink: (Mine is 1.47 now.............better get moving dude.)

That was on July 7th. Like I said, you level up very quickly. I wish we could get a cage match going! That would b interesting!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:26 am
speakonitgod wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Xbay man, I havnt seen you on for a very long time..............you making a come back to try and re-claim your title as having the best K/D ratio??? :wink: (Mine is 1.47 now.............better get moving dude.)

That was on July 7th. Like I said, you level up very quickly. I wish we could get a cage match going! That would b interesting!

Ahh, I see, I thought you were saying that my ratio was not very good considering Ive finished all the prestiges (levelling up, thought you meant that :wink:)

Well, what can I say about the jump in ratio................Im a bad ass! :mrgreen:

Id love to have a cage match or private match against you man..............I feel like you are my 11th prestige now! :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:09 pm
bigstrads wrote:Well, what can I say about the jump in ratio................Im a bad ass! :mrgreen:

Id love to have a cage match or private match against you man..............I feel like you are my 11th prestige now! :mrgreen:

Man, if you ever feel like you wanna switch over from the dark side, I got a position in my clan with your name on it lol.

And for any PS3 users here who play COD, can you guys post an update with your PSN name and your rank? I'm looking to start a COD clan with just members from GSW, if you guys are interested.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:55 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Well, what can I say about the jump in ratio................Im a bad ass! :mrgreen:

Man, if you ever feel like you wanna switch over from the dark side, I got a position in my clan with your name on it lol.

And for any PS3 users here who play COD, can you guys post an update with your PSN name and your rank? I'm looking to start a COD clan with just members from GSW, if you guys are interested.

Man, we would make a hell of a team I bet..........and ohh, I shall never leave the dark side! :wink:

I am now on 1.60 ratio! :mrgreen:

Also, nearly have my Golden Dragunov, just have 112 headshots left for the R700............nearly there. :cry:
Last edited by bigstrads on Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:57 pm
Hey Bigs what game type do you play the most? Are you still stuck on Hardcore TDM? I'm SnD all the way.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:04 pm
I have about 15 more headshots with the M10 and about 90 more with the other shotgun to get my gold shotgun. Not extremely close, but close enough.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:03 pm
speakonitgod wrote:Hey Bigs what game type do you play the most? Are you still stuck on Hardcore TDM? I'm SnD all the way.

Yeah man, Ive played nothing but Hardcore since Prestige 3............although I did a few headquarters matches in the last 2 prestiges, just get more points, but only used the LMG's and didnt play that again after I completed the challenges for those.

But I am a Hardcore deathmatch guy all way.............I like S and D but like to get lots of kills! :evil: ................nothing like totally dominating an entire team for a long period of time and having a hell of alot more kills than everyone else.

For instance, today, my team won a match 750-730..............where I was 43-6!!! and the next guy on my team was 11-12, then 9-8.............see what Im getting at? its nice to be the man. :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:15 pm
psh please speak dont waste your time with bigs...you want a real challenge it lies right here!

just asked james...it was like the revolution all over again i came back and woooooped his ass up and down those virtual warzoness :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

juust kidding james we all know not to **** with you with your cod...now nba live thats another story
Go Ham
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:26 pm
We should get a Team Play game going on NBA Live sometime. We havn't done that for some time now.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:07 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:We should get a Team Play game going on NBA Live sometime. We havn't done that for some time now.

why not just go 1 on 1?
Go Ham
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:44 pm
webelieve wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:We should get a Team Play game going on NBA Live sometime. We havn't done that for some time now.

why not just go 1 on 1?

That isn't real basketball. Real basketball is 5 on 5 and everybody using their skills to get a win. Not playing one on one where you continue to give it to the same guy (normally Kobe) over and over again. No, we can play team.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:37 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
webelieve wrote:

why not just go 1 on 1?

That isn't real basketball. Real basketball is 5 on 5 and everybody using their skills to get a win. Not playing one on one where you continue to give it to the same guy (normally Kobe) over and over again. No, we can play team.

il play with indiana
Go Ham
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:57 pm
webelieve wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
webelieve wrote:

why not just go 1 on 1?

il play with indiana

WTF? Pro basketball.... that is what NBA Live is. :roll:
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:26 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
webelieve wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
webelieve wrote:

why not just go 1 on 1?

il play with indiana

www.indianapacers.com :roll:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:31 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
webelieve wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
webelieve wrote:

why not just go 1 on 1?

il play with indiana

www.indianapacers.com :roll:

The Pacers aren't a professional team. Have you seen their lineup? They are hardly college level. :wink:
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum