Call of Duty 4 Thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:01 am
Madden 09 will suddenly become my game I'll be constantly on starting Tuesday.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:02 pm
Where's everbody been? Rob has been gone for two weeks now, Tavis and I can't seem to be on at the same time, and James, somebody who is ALWAYS on, actually missed two days! WTF? :shock:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:58 pm
Anybody hate it when you are playing on Hardcore Team Deathmatch and you are sniping, and somebody gets in your way? I had this one guy right in my sight and he was running away from me, though he hadn't seen me yet. I aim a little above his head so I can get a headshot, and one of my teammates runs right in front of me just as I shoot. I shoot him in the head! Dumbass!!! :banghead: :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:06 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Where's everbody been? Rob has been gone for two weeks now, Tavis and I can't seem to be on at the same time, and James, somebody who is ALWAYS on, actually missed two days! WTF? :shock:

i'll get on as soon as my modem comes in
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:11 pm
Prestige update. I'm at level 45 on my 9th prestige, almost got my GOLD CROSS. I can't wait to start working on getting my gold guns. The closer I get to finishing the game, the more jealous I get when I see people running around with gold AK's. These days I play nothing but Search and Destroy. In my opinion its the best game mode on COD and you get hella points for kills and planting/defusing the bomb.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:38 pm
Prestige update. I am at the same level I have been for two months, looking to get some gold guns. Again, I am pretty close on a couple, the shotgun, the sniper, and the assaults.

I played on Headquarters to level up.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:07 pm
I'd like to call myself the best COD player on this site, but I can't back up my braggadocious claims when half the users here have 360. :evil:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:34 pm
speakonitgod wrote:I'd like to call myself the best COD player on this site, but I can't back up my braggadocious claims when half the users here have 360. :evil:

Bah!!!.........the best COD player on here!..........how preposterous! :wink:

Whats your KD ratio now? mine is 1.58............tell the truth now??? :mrgreen:

Man Speak, I would love to be able to get on this game with you. :cry:
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:36 pm
bigstrads wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:I'd like to call myself the best COD player on this site, but I can't back up my braggadocious claims when half the users here have 360. :evil:

Whats your KD ratio now? mine is 1.58............tell the truth now??? :mrgreen:

1.19 or 1.20 on ps trey.... only on my 3rd prestige =P
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:40 pm
8th ave wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Nice 8th, do you have an Xbox aswell as a PS3?...........if so, whats your Xbox Id, we should get a game going?
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:08 pm
bigstrads wrote:
8th ave wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Nice 8th, do you have an Xbox aswell as a PS3?...........if so, whats your Xbox Id, we should get a game going?

He's got a "PS Tre" .......... and my KD ratio right now is 1.45 ........ how in the HELL did you level up so quick on your KD ratio.... that's crazy
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:38 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
8th ave wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

He's got a "PS Tre" .......... and my KD ratio right now is 1.45 ........ how in the HELL did you level up so quick on your KD ratio.... that's crazy

he has a second live account, two xbox's, two tv's and challenges himself to cage matches and unloads on his alter ego. Damn cheater.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:47 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
8th ave wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

speak....jump on the 360 bandwagonn mann!!

Go Ham
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:51 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
8th ave wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

What do you mean man?...........my ratio is the best (by far) of all my friends on Live..........dont get what you mean?
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:12 pm
bigstrads wrote:What do you mean man?...........my ratio is the best (by far) of all my friends on Live..........dont get what you mean?

What I mean is, not too long ago your KD ratio was below mine, and that wasn't too long ago, maybe 2-3 months. Now its waaay above mine. I was just curious how you leveled up so quick.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum