Call of Duty 4 Thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:08 am
I got Webelieve to bite on the old "bomb the noob" trick. I would lead him to this car, and tell him to stand on top of it. I said that there is this cool glitch that you could do. He was standing there and I told him to face the other way. While he wasnt looking, I chucked a live grenade in the backseat and ran like hell. BOOOOM! :mrgreen:

I also had some fun with him with the Noob Tube. Just run up behind him and BOOOOOM! :mrgreen:

Webelieve, the glitch I told you about was true. I just couldnt get it to work. I will talk to that guy that showed it to me, find out what I did wrong. I have been on the other side of the map numerous times, though.

On another note, Rob, Webelieve and I were in the middle of our game, and didnt want to leave. I had to kill him. Probably tomorrow, if I get my homework done, we can get something going.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:51 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I got Webelieve to bite on the old "bomb the noob" trick. I would lead him to this car, and tell him to stand on top of it. I said that there is this cool glitch that you could do. He was standing there and I told him to face the other way. While he wasnt looking, I chucked a live grenade in the backseat and ran like hell. BOOOOM! :mrgreen:

I also had some fun with him with the Noob Tube. Just run up behind him and BOOOOOM! :mrgreen:

Webelieve, the glitch I told you about was true. I just couldnt get it to work. I will talk to that guy that showed it to me, find out what I did wrong. I have been on the other side of the map numerous times, though.

On another note, Rob, Webelieve and I were in the middle of our game, and didnt want to leave. I had to kill him. Probably tomorrow, if I get my homework done, we can get something going.

Thats just plain evil man...........the tought and effot that went into that...........tut tut tut. :wink:

Let me know on here when you guys are going on and Ill join you.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:04 am
bigstrads wrote:Thats just plain evil man...........the thought and effort that went into that...........tut tut tut. :wink:

Be thankful that I didnt try that with you. I could have done it much worse. :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:36 am
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I got Webelieve to bite on the old "bomb the noob" trick. I would lead him to this car, and tell him to stand on top of it. I said that there is this cool glitch that you could do. He was standing there and I told him to face the other way. While he wasnt looking, I chucked a live grenade in the backseat and ran like hell. BOOOOM! :mrgreen:

Thats just plain evil man...........the tought and effot that went into that...........tut tut tut. :wink:

Let me know on here when you guys are going on and Ill join you.

pshhh your telling me....yeah it was real mature sf =D> bravo bravo

hey we have to get a game going do you have school tomorow?

and does anyone know why i cant put GSW as my clan tag?It says like its prohibited text or some **** like that.
Go Ham
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:44 am
webelieve wrote:hey we have to get a game going do you have school tomorow?

You mean tomorrow, Monday? Yes. However, I dont have anything today. Probably wont be able to talk on there today, though.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:52 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

You mean tomorrow, Monday? Yes. However, I dont have anything today. Probably wont be able to talk on there today, though.

I might be on in half an hour or so............you around bud?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:03 am
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

I'm around, but I might not be able to get on. I have to do a couple of things for History, and I dont know how long I will be. Maybe after, though, I may be on. I wont be able to talk, though. We can do that Morse Code thing. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:15 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

I'm around, but I might not be able to get on. I have to do a couple of things for History, and I dont know how long I will be. Maybe after, though, I may be on. I wont be able to talk, though. We can do that Morse Code thing. :wink:

That was pretty funny...........I understood the first part of it = "Im......... going............ to............ kill............. you.............. for............. no........... reason.............. at............ all" :wink:

See you in the killing field.

Ohh, how come you were on the opposing team last night? I thought the clan tag thing meant we are always on the same team? even when we were in our party, it split us.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:18 am
bigstrads wrote:Ohh, how come you were on the opposing team last night? I thought the clan tag thing meant we are always on the same team? even when we were in our party, it split us.

We only stick together if we are in the same party. I joined mid-game, and it put me on whatever team needed a player. If we were in the same party, no matter what clan name we have, it will not seperate us. The clan name only shows who is with who.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:22 pm
Hey, Webelieve. I know you might not believe me this time, but I was able to get the glitch to work with James. Later, I can show you that I am not just an asshole who kills you. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:25 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Hey, Webelieve. I know you might not believe me this time, but I was able to get the glitch to work with James. Later, I can show you that I am not just an asshole who kills you. :wink:

Yup...............after a few more pointless kills from sf, and me suggesting that we need old school on to do the glitch...........we got there.

Of course, once we discovered it, it was all fun and games from there.................for sf atleast. :wink: .............as usual. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:43 pm
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Hey, Webelieve. I know you might not believe me this time, but I was able to get the glitch to work with James. Later, I can show you that I am not just an asshole who kills you. :wink:

Yup...............after a few more pointless kills from sf, and me suggesting that we need old school on to do the glitch...........we got there.

Of course, once we discovered it, it was all fun and games from there.................for sf atleast. :wink: .............as usual. :wink:

I gave you credit, above. :roll:

And I needed to kill you. You were annoying me.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:15 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

I gave you credit, above. :roll:

And I needed to kill you. You were annoying me.

LMAO!..............look at the words you bolded up there...........you call that credit?? :mrgreen:

I WAS ABLE TO GET THE GLITCH WORKING with James...........lol. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:28 pm
bigstrads wrote:LMAO!..............look at the words you bolded up there...........you call that credit?? :mrgreen:

That is about as good as gets, bud. Be happy with that. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:30 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:LMAO!..............look at the words you bolded up there...........you call that credit?? :mrgreen:

That is about as good as gets, bud. Be happy with that. :wink:

I thought so................. :wink:
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum