Call of Duty 4 Thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:54 am
TMC wrote:I see you've changed your avatar for one of your COD4 character, Bigs. Nice. :mrgreen:

Yeah, thats the one where Sf sneaks up behind me and grenade launchers me in the back of the head...........fun fun fun! :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:11 am
bigstrads wrote:Yeah yeah...........whatever, I believe you. :wink:

Was funny actually, did you have sound on?..........as when you killed me on that one, one of the guys said "What the f**k was that all about? did I just see someone stab a team mate in the back?"..............and I was like "Err, yeah, thats my friend...........he always does it.........damned jackass!"...............he laughed. :wink:

Yeah, my sound was on. It always is. I just cant talk a lot of the time.

bigstrads wrote:Should have stayed though man..............just cuz your not doing great, doesnt mean should quit? :mrgreen:

Yeah, you're probably right, but I was pissed. I would shoot a guy in the face like ninety times and he would just keep running at me and knife me. :|

RobDIKUM wrote:I got your invite when i got on sf, but i was getting into a game with my cousins. I looked for you after but you were off. I couldn't get on until around 10:30 last night, but I got a good couple hours in. Now i'm at work tired as hell.

Fair enough, man. We will get a game going sometime. :wink:

bigstrads wrote:Yeah, thats the one where Sf sneaks up behind me and grenade launchers me in the back of the head...........fun fun fun! :mrgreen:

I thought that was the one when you came up from behind me and stabbed me with your god-damn knife. :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:13 am
Man...........you know what guys, I dont think I can play on anything but Hardcore anymore.............I mean, Sf has said that Hardcore is un-realistic..................but for christs sake, I just spent 4 team deathmatches on normal plugging guys 3-4 times (hearing the "phit" noise) and them not dying.............drives me god damned bananas!!!

As well as the ****** kill cam............why cant a guy find a great spot and kill bastards??? its just sh*t when you end up flanking a group of guys, kill 3-4 of them and then they know exactly where you are, re-spawn and come get you.............and yeah, I know, shoot and move.

Overall, In a way, I wish Id never tried Hardcore, as now I just get so mad with the rest of the games.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:14 am
I hate knives :banghead:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:20 am
I will try and be on later, you guys, but I am not sure if I will. I have a bunch of homework to get done today, the Giants game is televised, and the Warriors game is after that. Maybe after the Warriors game, I will be on.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:20 am
RobDIKUM wrote:I hate knives :banghead:

I think its quite a skill to be able to knife someone..............I mean it doesnt get any closer than that..............it sucks when someone creeps up behind you but still............its pretty god damned stealth and sweet when you do it.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:22 am
bigstrads wrote:

I think its quite a skill to be able to knife someone..............I mean it doesnt get any closer than that..............it sucks when someone creeps up behind you but still............its pretty god damned stealth and sweet when you do it.

If that is what you are doing, use "Dead Silence." A lot of the time, when the opponent is attentive, they can hear you coming from behind. Dead Silence takes that aspect away.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:32 am
I just hate the getting knifed part... but i've been better at that. Might be on tonight, not sure, gotta have family time of course. Most definitely tomorrow.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:48 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

If that is what you are doing, use "Dead Silence." A lot of the time, when the opponent is attentive, they can hear you coming from behind. Dead Silence takes that aspect away.

I hardly ever knife people man.............if I ever do, its because Ive literally run into them, around a corner or whilst re-loading.

If I creep up on a fool, or find someone without them knowing, Ill always shoot them and just get the hell out of there............only time Ill think specifically about knifing someone is if theyve dont it to me too many times. :evil:
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:12 pm
Yeah, i get more pleasure out of sneaking up on a guy and unloading my AK-47 on him.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:02 pm
I am probably going to be on after the Warriors game if anybody wants a game.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:13 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I am probably going to be on after the Warriors game if anybody wants a game.

Man, Im not gonna make it, not watching the game either..............watching that Suns game has thrown me all out of whack................. :cry:
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:52 pm
I'll probably be on later tonight, i'll get in a game with you SF
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:44 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:I'll probably be on later tonight, i'll get in a game with you SF

Alright, yeah. I will wait until after the Warriors game, though.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:08 pm
yo rob and sf after the warrior game ill jump on.
Go Ham
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum