Call of Duty 4 Thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:16 pm
Im staying up to watch tonights game..............Im breaking out the coffee now as Im gonna be up till about 6:00am for this one..................so Im also going online to kill some peeps while I wait..............anyone want to join me?
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:47 pm
webelieve wrote:yo james sf lets get this clan thing poppin...and jamesstreat man u better watch out that was just my first game im comin up hahaha ill be beast in a few days

I am up for that. I am going to be watching the Warriors game, though. :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:27 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
webelieve wrote:yo james sf lets get this clan thing poppin...and jamesstreat man u better watch out that was just my first game im comin up hahaha ill be beast in a few days

I am up for that. I am going to be watching the Warriors game, though. :wink:

THE CLAN HAS BEGUN.................although we didnt do too well in our first outing. :oops:

Maybe we need some Headquarters to get a feel for each other................not in that way though. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:28 pm
Kind of fun playing you guys on there. I did have my mic on, just so you know. I just didnt talk until I said I was leaving. I hate hardcore. It is so unrealistic and I hate not having any map at all.

Bigs, that was fricken hilarious, when I killed you. I was just standing there looking at you for like ten minutes, then felt the urge to shoot you in the head. I was doing so bad, a few less points wouldnt hurt. The funniest part was your reaction to me killing you. Hahaha. That was pretty good.

We should do that again, when we have more time. How about a private game next time, when we arent killed on by the same clan over and over.

*Oooh, 4200 posts.* :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:41 pm
That was a nice ass woopin i took for my first time. I brought a dude from work on, Dmoney. It'll get more fun the more i play of course.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:46 pm
Oh and I'll be talkin to you guys on there next time, didn't have my mic on, my daughter was going to sleep.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:48 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Kind of fun playing you guys on there. I did have my mic on, just so you know. I just didnt talk until I said I was leaving. I hate hardcore. It is so unrealistic and I hate not having any map at all.

Bigs, that was fricken hilarious, when I killed you. I was just standing there looking at you for like ten minutes, then felt the urge to shoot you in the head. I was doing so bad, a few less points wouldnt hurt. The funniest part was your reaction to me killing you. Hahaha. That was pretty good.

We should do that again, when we have more time. How about a private game next time, when we arent killed on by the same clan over and over.

*Oooh, 4200 posts.* :mrgreen:

Hardcore............un-realistic???..............its the realist you can get!!! lol

I hate the damned kill cam, having to earn the map and UAV makes it more worth while and fun/tactical/smart.............instead of just knowing where a guy is all the time and sneaking up on him.............that aint realistic? if you die in the real world, you dont get to see an action replay of your death do you??..............although, I havnt been in combat recently so it may be some new US technology.........??? :mrgreen:

Ohh and yeah, why did you sit there for "ten minutes" and kill me............that was in the team game where I was on your side wasnt it?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:57 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:That was a nice ass woopin i took for my first time.

Not as bad as Bigs' first time. :wink:

RobDIKUM wrote:Oh and I'll be talkin to you guys on there next time, didn't have my mic on, my daughter was going to sleep.

If you dont mind me asking, how old is she? Anyways, yeah, I need to wait for my parents to go to bed to get my mic on and start talking.

bigstrads wrote:Ohh and yeah, why did you sit there for "ten minutes" and kill me............that was in the team game where I was on your side wasnt it?

I felt the urge to kill you. We were way behind, anyways, I thought it would be kind of fun. I just about killed you on our little standoff, as well, if you didnt beat me to it, first. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:01 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Ohh and yeah, why did you sit there for "ten minutes" and kill me............that was in the team game where I was on your side wasnt it?

I felt the urge to kill you. We were way behind, anyways, I thought it would be kind of fun. I just about killed you on our little standoff, as well, if you didnt beat me to it, first. :mrgreen:

Yeah...................real fun.............f*cker! :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:11 pm
If you dont mind me asking, how old is she? Anyways, yeah, I need to wait for my parents to go to bed to get my mic on and start talking.

Don't mind at all, she will be ten months in a couple weeks.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:13 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:

Don't mind at all, she will be ten months in a couple weeks.

My niece is three months. She is pretty cute. Good set of vocals, too. :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:29 pm
Oh yeah, that's always a nice quality :)

Now i'm getting the itch to play already...lol. is it some kinda disease?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:42 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:Now i'm getting the itch to play already...lol. is it some kinda disease?

It gets addicting as hell. I have friends from school that play all day long. About six or seven hours a day. They are still playing at one in the morning, and dont function during the day. I play quite a bit, but not enough that it drops my grades any. It does get pretty fun to play, though, especially when you get good. :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:02 pm
i'll be on again a little later.. my cousin is meeting me up in there, everybody wants to have at the rookie!! Fortunately i don't have to worry about school anymore... and it's usually fine if i can't function at work in the morning.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:07 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:i'll be on again a little later.. my cousin is meeting me up in there, everybody wants to have at the rookie!! Fortunately i don't have to worry about school anymore... and it's usually fine if i can't function at work in the morning.

If you want to get a game going, whenever, let me know. I am normally able to get on between four and ten, as long as there is no homework or things like that. I wont get on after the Warriors game because I need my beauty sleep. :wink:

I will be pretty busy the next couple weeks, with and birthdays and getting together with family. After that, though, I should be good to go for a while.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum