Best/New Avatars and Sigs...

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:35 pm
I was actually inspired to make this thread because of speakonitgod's Pietrus sig which I think is the best thus far:ImageMaybe I'll dust off the old photoshop and get creative. If you like your Avatar or Sig and want to show it off, or just want some feed back then post here.

My avatar is pretty funny, I think, my sigs are pretty generic though - ever since hobbes removed my "Matt Harpring is a child molester" pic. Or maybe I 'll steal back the sig I made for d1mex:Image
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:36 pm
Ahh...............you rallying up some competition for the reigning sig Champ huh??? :mrgreen:

I want to do some new photshop wizardry but.................I like mine. :mrgreen:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:54 pm
Can anyone help me out with turning on HTML? The FAQ section says the administrators have control over it... who do i have to PM?
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:01 pm
metalface wrote:Can anyone help me out with turning on HTML? The FAQ section says the administrators have control over it... who do i have to PM?

I dont think the Mods have to do anything special for you................its just in your profile section, in the yes/no tick boxes down the bottom........under "Always Allow HTML"..............if you mean the "HTML is OFF" bit next to the sig box then mine is always set to off, and I cant change it..............but I can post whatever pics I want, as long as its the correct kind of link.

Man, if your gonna have that pic as your sig..............it might be abit big!!! and thats coming from someone who probably has the biggest sig on here! :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:23 pm
bigstrads wrote:
metalface wrote:Can anyone help me out with turning on HTML? The FAQ section says the administrators have control over it... who do i have to PM?

I dont think the Mods have to do anything special for you................its just in your profile section, in the yes/no tick boxes down the bottom........under "Always Allow HTML"..............if you mean the "HTML is OFF" bit next to the sig box then mine is always set to off, and I cant change it..............but I can post whatever pics I want, as long as its the correct kind of link.

Man, if your gonna have that pic as your sig..............it might be abit big!!! and thats coming from someone who probably has the biggest sig on here! :mrgreen:

oh, haha yeah i guess i was using the wrong kind of link. yeah i didnt realize how big it was until just now... ill resize it when i get home.
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:59 pm
JReed23 wrote:I was actually inspired to make this thread because of speakonitgod's Pietrus sig which I think is the best thus far

Heyyy thanks man! As you can see though, my editing skills are crap. I used Microsoft Paint to design my sig and I went to myimager.com to add text/resize and all that good stuff. I was worried cause I didn't want anyone to get offended since the picture is, after all, a plane crash. Hopefully everyone took it in good spirit.. :)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:02 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
JReed23 wrote:I was actually inspired to make this thread because of speakonitgod's Pietrus sig which I think is the best thus far

Heyyy thanks man! As you can see though, my editing skills are crap. I used Microsoft Paint to design my sig and I went to myimager.com to add text/resize and all that good stuff. I was worried cause I didn't want anyone to get offended since the picture is, after all, a plane crash. Hopefully everyone took it in good spirit.. :)
For sure man, I could tell the editing was bad, but the idea and creativity is pure genius!

And what's with the sig award? never heard of it... does this forum give out awards? I see that sfsfsf got ROY, can someone link me to the tread of last years awards? or the most recent ones?
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:38 pm
Here you go JReed

http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/viewtopic.php?t=5331
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:52 am
JReed23 wrote:And what's with the sig award? never heard of it... does this forum give out awards? I see that sfsfsf got ROY, can someone link me to the tread of last years awards? or the most recent ones?

We have one each year, a couple of weeks during chirstmas, in whcih people can vote for whoever they think deserve each award. It's always done in the Warriors forum, as it's where most of our members go daily.

Check sleandres' link to read the thread with the winners.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:38 am
I dont mean to self-promote but, Im quite fond of my new sig. :mrgreen:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:43 pm
I hate duke and speedo man is gaaay!!! but I guess it is a funny sig though.

Return to Off-Topic Forum