spurs-suns

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes


Rookie
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:03 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:17 pm
is anyone watching this game? does anyone else think the way the jerseys say "los spurs" and "los suns" is completely stupid. they say its to honor the hispanic community, but that just sounds stupid to me. there are other ways to do that. it just looks stupid and makes no sense. you cant honor the hispanic community by adding three letters to ur uniform
Image

Fact: Brighton, England is awesome

Rookie
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:44 am
Location: Socal (714)
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:21 pm
On a positive note, Shaq duplicated Dwight's Superman dunk... just not quite in the same direction \:D/
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:28 pm
gogogadget wrote:is anyone watching this game? does anyone else think the way the jerseys say "los spurs" and "los suns" is completely stupid. they say its to honor the hispanic community, but that just sounds stupid to me. there are other ways to do that. it just looks stupid and makes no sense. you cant honor the hispanic community by adding three letters to ur uniform


I'm not watching it, but yeah, it sounds kinda dumb. Hispanic people would be much more appreciative if they were allowed to go to the game for free, for example...

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:29 pm
man, it's the first time i'm watching the spurs game not against the warriors and rooting for them :mrgreen:
very low scoring game
though i don't know what to think about that 'los'.
irrelevant..
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
User avatar
Rookie
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:17 am
Location: Oslo, Norway
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:54 pm
Huge 3 by Nash, just when Spurs was building a lead. 3:39 left, Shaq and Stoudemire both have 5 fouls. Spurs lead the game 85-83.

Go Spurs!
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Location: Where Da Wild Things R
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:16 pm
Yea I was laughing just saying the names out loud to myself.... "Los Spurs"......"Los Suns" lololol :banghead:
Image

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:35 pm
martin wrote:man, it's the first time i'm watching the spurs game not against the warriors and rooting for them :mrgreen:
very low scoring game
though i don't know what to think about that 'los'.
irrelevant..


same here good thing i had plenty of whiskey

shaq had a great game, well a better game than he has had in a while
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1563
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:02 pm
Location: Modesto, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:57 pm
epp1e wrote:On a positive note, Shaq duplicated Dwight's Superman dunk... just not quite in the same direction \:D/


yeah..that sh*t was funny :mrgreen: how would you like Shaq landing on you?
Image

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests