WHERE THE HECK IS BIGS

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32


All Star
Posts: 2714
» Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:09 pm
THIS JUST IN.... a report today says that a crazy Englishman was running the channel wearing a city team throw back uni...( um 4 sizes to small)
while drinking a hot toddy?
any persons with info is to call nellie at once.


where you been hiding today bigs?
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:35 pm
He was on here early this morning. This is four in the morning for him, though. He'll be on eventually. :wink:

All Star
Posts: 2714
» Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:44 pm
thanks sf3
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:16 am
Ahh JOEL..............your making me well up man!!!..............thanks for the thought/worry. :mrgreen:

My internet crashed, server went down for like 7 hours from 13:00pm till it was time for me to get to sleepy time.

Im back now though!!! and hopefully will never be away from you guys that long again.

Also, my south facing balcony apartment (showing off!) is about 30 feet from the Channel, and I have been known to go drinking on the beach with my J-Rich jersey on...........and running along the seafront............so your not far off! :mrgreen: ............Ill let Nellie know Im ok too. :wink:

All Star
Posts: 2714
» Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:13 am
nice to hear u survived the Crash
now i know what to watch out for
the ole boy running in the 23 :shock:
anyways wanted to be sure that all is good :bday: (my daughter told me to pick the birthday emoticon she is 4)
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:58 am
JOEL wrote:nice to hear u survived the Crash
now i know what to watch out for
the ole boy running in the 23 :shock:
anyways wanted to be sure that all is good :bday: (my daughter told me to pick the birthday emoticon she is 4)


Thanks man, I really appreciate the looking out...............funny because I was talking about that in the thread where I was having a battle with a new guy.........about how no-one had my back............but now I know you do man. :mrgreen:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! to your little one too, tell her a man all the way from England wishes she gets lots of cool presents! :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:02 am
bigstrads wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! to your little one too,


Yeah, tell her happy b-day from us, JOEL. :bday:

bigstrads wrote:tell her a man all the way from England wishes she gets lots of cool presents! :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:


Eh... I don't know, but I think it would be better to NOT freak her out in her birthday. Maybe choosing other words might be a good idea. :mrgreen:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:14 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:tell her a man all the way from England wishes she gets lots of cool presents! :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:


Eh... I don't know, but I think it would be better to NOT freak her out in her birthday. Maybe choosing other words might be a good idea. :mrgreen:


:mrgreen: ...................why would that freak her out??? if I was 4 and my pops told me that someone from the USA wished me happy birthday and to get floaded with prezzies...........Id think that was pretty cool.

(Looking at what I put again).............did I put something weird in there? :shock:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:17 am
bigstrads wrote: :mrgreen: ...................why would that freak her out??? if I was 4 and my pops told me that someone from the USA wished me happy birthday and to get floaded with prezzies...........Id think that was pretty cool.

(Looking at what I put again).............did I put something weird in there? :shock:


Eh... nevermind. Guess I'm still stuck in the old times... :wink:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:19 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote: :mrgreen: ...................why would that freak her out??? if I was 4 and my pops told me that someone from the USA wished me happy birthday and to get floaded with prezzies...........Id think that was pretty cool.

(Looking at what I put again).............did I put something weird in there? :shock:


Eh... nevermind. Guess I'm still stuck in the old times... :wink:


:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ..........seriously man............."wad I say"???

Im an old fashioned dude..............dont get it. :-k ..........enlighten us man. :mrgreen:

All Star
Posts: 2714
» Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:56 am
were good bigs and the wishes are all good also
LOL only thing is its not her birthday she just saw the rainbow hat which she called a princess hat and told me to click on it... she is just learning to surf and anything she can click on she will......
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:17 am
JOEL wrote:were good bigs and the wishes are all good also
LOL only thing is its not her birthday she just saw the rainbow hat which she called a princess hat and told me to click on it... she is just learning to surf and anything she can click on she will......


LOL!!! :mrgreen:

Thats funny stuff.............all that, and it isnt even her Birthday! :mrgreen:

The bolded bit Ive highlighted above...........explains alot of your posts bro! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

All Star
Posts: 2714
» Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:44 am
yeah funny stuff..
hey bigs in another thread i told you if you can make it out for playoffs
i will give you a seat to every game at home....the offer is open.
so if it works out for ya then i will be happy
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:04 am
JOEL wrote:yeah funny stuff..
hey bigs in another thread i told you if you can make it out for playoffs
i will give you a seat to every game at home....the offer is open.
so if it works out for ya then i will be happy


DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN....................I didnt notice that incredible offer anywhere!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Brother, are you serious??? because that just might be the thing that tips me over the edge of deciding to come over.............man, I would be indebted to you forever.................

All Star
Posts: 2714
» Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:34 am
bigs shoot me
Last edited by JOEL on Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest