Anybody have any Warrior game rituals?

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:28 pm
My Warrior ritual goes like this...

• Head 2 Safeway to pick up $3.50 worth of Teriyaki Wings and $1.50 worth of Potato Wedges (What can I say I'm on a budget lol)

• Stop at 7-11 to get Airhead Extremes (A Warrior game must-have)

• Make sure I have at least 4 bowls worth of weed (2 bowls per half 8))

• Right before tip off, take the biggest hit I possibly can, so that I know I will cough and get a head rush to start the game lmao

• Take 1 hit during each commercial break, followed by an Airhead Extreme!

Funny as it may seem, ever time I followed that ritual as listed in that order, the Warriors have never lost a game. Anybody here got any rituals? Things you gotta have before the game? Things you do during the game? Doesn't necessarily have to be things that make the Warriors win, just things you need to watch a Dubs game with maximum comfort.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:15 pm
Damn dude............thats alot of "bowling"

Do you even remember the game? :mrgreen: .......I bet you "speak" to "god" alot huh?

Me, when I havnt watched the game live at 4:00am onwards, I wake up, try desperately to avoid my google homepage that has NBA results..........find a torrent to download, then wait anxiously for around 4-7 hours.........without coming on the board at all.............its fun (it was especially fun in the Playoffs, in the days I didnt have live streams to watch)

Lately, as Im off work, Ive been staying up till 6:00am to watch games...........I usually smoke (cigarettes) alot, especially in the last 3 minutes if its close.............thats about it for me.

When Ive been out in San Francisco, my routine was to pop on my J-Rich jersey, head downtown and have a Burger King, then get on the BART to get to the arena about 1 and half hours early, get in, watch all the warmups, walk around Courtside Club for abit, talk to some people then its game time.............that was my routine last time I came and they won all 3 games I saw.........I must have been doing something right huh? Image

Ps: sorry, Im trying out some new emoticons/smileys. :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:10 pm
Yeah...

I Burn 1
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:39 pm
I have some effective ritual for W's...
1. Took shower before the game, wash away all the bad luck...pretty much worked.

2. I always use my shoes to hit the opponent team name before the game and make them have some bad luck....nice one.

3. When W's are down, i switch the underwear to the opposite so the bad luck became good luck... :mrgreen: JK

4. Move my TV to the east, it's part of FENG SHUI..coz we know the sun coming from the east in the morning... :wink:

5. Fruit and Drink(Coke,sprite,Orange juice) never forget.. :wink:

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:52 pm
7 30 game time...

5 30 fill small water bottle with patron 1/2 full
6 pm stop off at englander pub san leandro
heinekin light patron over ice then a second patron
while watching the games with an early start.

drive into roaracle
park in unmarked parking spot right up front( havent been towed away yet)
7 15 enter south entrance
stop for twenty ounce corona
stop at mens room ( 15 paces from my seat)
greet the other regulars and WONDER WHAT SF3 IS DOING :mrgreen:
GAME ON
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:57 pm
JOEL wrote:greet the other regulars and WONDER WHAT SF3 IS DOING :mrgreen:

SF3, on a game night, does the following:

3:00- get home from school
3:00-5:30- do homework
5:30-6:30- do more homework
6:30-7:30- play some Call of Duty 4 or March Madness 08
7:30- get the game on and cheer like hell.
At the Half- dream about the Niners getting good again.:wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:29 pm
Pretty much the only ritual I have is always hitting In-n-Out before the game and grabbing a double-double, fries, and a shake. Good stuff.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:52 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
JOEL wrote:greet the other regulars and WONDER WHAT SF3 IS DOING :mrgreen:

SF3, on a game night, does the following:

3:00- get home from school
3:00-5:30- do homework
5:30-6:30- do more homework
6:30-7:30- play some Call of Duty 4 or March Madness 08
7:30- get the game on and cheer like hell.
At the Half- dream about the Niners getting good again.:wink:

You forgot to mention the fact that you post here durring the games :mrgreen:

Like our friend JayPat, I get to In-N-Out, double-double, fries, no shake though (gotta have half lemonade/iced tea, good 'ol Arnie Palmer). Then 1 Sierra Nevada as I watch the shoot around, and 1 at half time...unless of course I am having a bad day, then maybe a few more :drinking:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:36 am
Curse a lot during games counts?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:06 am
TMC wrote:Curse a lot during games counts?

Ohh yeah, I forgot that.............usually =

"Are you f**king kidding me?"

"Get Pietrus the f**k out of there"

"Thats a big f**king shot.................F**K YEAH!!!"

Rinse and repeat............. :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:37 am
bigstrads wrote:Damn dude............thats alot of "bowling"

Do you even remember the game? :mrgreen: .......I bet you "speak" to "god" alot huh?

Me, when I havnt watched the game live at 4:00am onwards, I wake up, try desperately to avoid my google homepage that has NBA results..........find a torrent to download, then wait anxiously for around 4-7 hours.........without coming on the board at all.............its fun (it was especially fun in the Playoffs, in the days I didnt have live streams to watch)

Lately, as Im off work, Ive been staying up till 6:00am to watch games...........I usually smoke (cigarettes) alot, especially in the last 3 minutes if its close.............thats about it for me.

When Ive been out in San Francisco, my routine was to pop on my J-Rich jersey, head downtown and have a Burger King, then get on the BART to get to the arena about 1 and half hours early, get in, watch all the warmups, walk around Courtside Club for abit, talk to some people then its game time.............that was my routine last time I came and they won all 3 games I saw.........I must have been doing something right huh? Image

Damn bro u must hav tha craziest routine out of all of us, having to watch the game at such an odd time!! lmaoo @ ur smilies!!!!!
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:56 am
speakonitgod wrote:Damn bro u must hav tha craziest routine out of all of us, having to watch the game at such an odd time!! lmaoo @ ur smilies!!!!!

Hey, he's not the only one. I'm also trapped in that time zone.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:00 am
speakonitgod wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Damn dude............thats alot of "bowling"

Damn bro u must hav tha craziest routine out of all of us, having to watch the game at such an odd time!! lmaoo @ ur smilies!!!!!

Yeah.........its tough..........its only been the last 2 years that Ive been able to watch games regularly, before that I had to buy them and wait 3-5 days............or just wake up, play a certain song, load up NBA.com and slowly open my eyes to see the result..........that was a funny routine.

Glad you like my smileys.............everyone else hates them and is getting annoyed by me...........Image

Ha ha to all you haters!!! its me and Speak against you all!!!Image
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:06 am
bigstrads wrote:Glad you like my smileys.............everyone else hates them and is getting annoyed by me...........Image

Let's hope it doesn't reach the point that it forces me to say: Image You're banned!!!

j/k, of course. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:10 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Glad you like my smileys.............everyone else hates them and is getting annoyed by me...........Image

Let's hope it doesn't reach the point that it forces me to say: Image You're banned!!!

j/k, of course. :mrgreen:

Why god why!!.........why have my brothers forsaken me!!!...........Image

"HATE CRIME!!!"
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum