that sucks....

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Role Player
» Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:25 pm
im really starting to feel like **** im waiting for the warrior game to start but i got the chills and my muscles are acheing i dont feel to well im shivering like a mug i could feel my body weakening i hate fresno weather
i wish i was back home in the bay.... oh well i'm not gonna die i guess i will stay hydrated **** the flu sucks im gonna be like this for days. any tips?

All Star
» Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:06 pm
blue powerade a milkyway youll be fine :wink:

Franchise Player
» Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:08 pm
Get some rest and relaxation, and some Warriors on the tube, and you'll live. :wink:

Franchise Player
» Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:19 pm
Ahh "Man Flu"...............its a killer..............a more advanced strain of normal flu. :mrgreen:

I suggest a hot toddy...........its an English thing..............get some fresh lemon juice, some whiskey, some boiling hot water..........mix that up...........drink it down and your on your way.

Hall of Famer
» Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:24 am
bigstrads wrote:I suggest a hot toddy...........its an English thing..............get some fresh lemon juice, some whiskey, some boiling hot water..........mix that up...........drink it down and your on your way.

Not only english. Although the "hot toddy" name is a fun one. I think I'll use it from now on...

btw, don't try it with vodka. :wink:

Franchise Player
» Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:59 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:I suggest a hot toddy...........its an English thing..............get some fresh lemon juice, some whiskey, some boiling hot water..........mix that up...........drink it down and your on your way.

Not only english. Although the "hot toddy" name is a fun one. I think I'll use it from now on...

btw, don't try it with vodka. :wink:

Yeah, should have said its probably the English conotation/name for it.............does some good though.

Yeah, vodka and hot water...........not a good idead. :mrgreen: