Who has the hottest wife?

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:06 am
They are all freaking hot.
http://agreetodisagreesports.blogspot.com/

I would say Eva is still the hottest.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:00 am
Oh, man, i gotta say Anna Benson. I wanted the Giants to go after Kris just because Anna would be there to watch. :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:55 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Oh, man, i gotta say Anna Benson. I wanted the Giants to go after Kris just because Anna would be there to watch. :wink:

First, moved to off-topic...

And yeah, I agree with sf3. It's gotta be Anna. Man, she definitely has... assets. :oops: :wink:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:30 am
TMC wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Oh, man, i gotta say Anna Benson. I wanted the Giants to go after Kris just because Anna would be there to watch. :wink:

First, moved to off-topic...

And yeah, I agree with sf3. It's gotta be Anna. Man, she definitely has... assets. :oops: :wink:

Ahh, so you guys are big lady lumps men huh?

I must say, Im a booty man, combined with the small frame...........kills me............so gotta go with that lucky bank manager look a like's wife..........Eva TakemyschLongoria.

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:31 pm
as a christian i should follow the law and not desire anyone else's woman, but - being a sinful christian - i'd say - veronika varekova :sunny:
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:35 pm
martin wrote:as a christian i should follow the law and not desire anyone else's woman, but - being a sinful christian - i'd say - veronika varekova

Thats the spirit! :mrgreen:

So Martin................your a Christian who hates law and order and is an anarchist.............wow, thats a quandry!

God (lol) I love being an atheist.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:46 pm
bigstrads wrote:
So Martin................your a Christian who hates law and order and is an anarchist.............wow, thats a quandry!

you get the point :)

on the other hand - i don't hate law and order per se, i just think it's not alright in so much of cases - how a man should not desire other man's woman if she's damn hot? maybe the law should be - do the best to not succumb to your desire :))

and, to make it even more puzzling - i'm an atheist as well :))
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:03 pm
martin wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

you get the point :)

on the other hand - i don't hate law and order per se, i just think it's not alright in so much of cases - how a man should not desire other man's woman if she's damn hot? maybe the law should be - do the best to not succumb to your desire :))

and, to make it even more puzzling - i'm an atheist as well :))

About getting to the point......thats funny, cuz someone else said that exact thing to me other day!

On the rest of your post................. :shock:

So, your an atheist as well as a Christian............that makes no sense and in terms of the definitions of each words, is impossible.

As far as the laws and how they apply..............thats what I love (In a mocking way, meaning dislike) about religious people............they take what fits there lives, adapts the laws and interpret the "word of god" how they want...........ridiculous Im affraid.

And then devout Christians who live by every letter...............thats just sad, so much more to life whilst still not doing actual "sinful" things.

Sorry man, Im not mocking you personally..........although Id like to know how your an atheist and Christian at the same time..............this is just my opinion on that world.............each to there own and do whatever makes you happy/dillusional. :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:05 pm
Eva Longoria wins in a tight race with Anna Benson in a close second :mrgreen:

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:05 pm
well, bigstrads, i'm a christian ''cause i had no choice - they make you a christian when they give you the name - that is when you are still with no equipment to disagree :)
other than that - no, i'm not a religious person, just been having fun :)
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:17 pm
martin wrote:well, bigstrads, i'm a christian ''cause i had no choice - they make you a christian when they give you the name - that is when you are still with no equipment to disagree :)
other than that - no, i'm not a religious person, just been having fun :)

Ahh I see................I thought you were actually saying that you are a practicing Christian...............and an Atheist! :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:47 pm
We don't see many of the athlete's wives these days because most of them marry someone from high school, college, or somewhere off the court that isn't a celebrity so the list is pretty thin.

But I'd go with Anna Benson. Eva is hot but she loses points for marrying Tony. :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:16 am
prolly go with anna benson. i agree with xbay that eva lost points by marrying tony parker. she actually lost a lot of points for me. i think id have kobe's wife at second. she aint famous but damn she's hot. that's just me tho..i know ill take a lot of heat for it.

once i get famous tho...and i marry nicole scherzinger from the pussycat dolls...i will have by far the hottest wife :wink: :mrgreen:
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:26 am
LMAO @ "Eva Takemyschlongoria"! ::lol: ::lol: ::lol:

Glen Rice has always had a bomb wife. So did JKidd, back in the day, but I heard they got divorced...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:23 am
32 wrote:LMAO @ "Eva Takemyschlongoria"! ::lol: ::lol: ::lol:

Glen Rice has always had a bomb wife. So did JKidd, back in the day, but I heard they got divorced...

Lol..............you like that huh.................dont think she could though! :wink:
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum