Im sorry.....another NBA Live 08 thread.....but look!

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:33 pm
Hey all,

Sorry to post this as yet another new thread about NBA Live 08 but I just created an online league called "GoldenStWarriors.com" "For The Members Of The Board"..........and wanted to see if any of you wanted to join? plus wanted to get it noticed more than in an existing topic.

I think I sent Xbay and sf a message regarding it but not sure (Im still new to all this business!) but you all can find it by going to =

Xbox Live - Online Leagues - Search Leagues...........then in the "Abbreviation tab, enter GSWB..........and there it is!

Hope to see some of you there...............come on! I created it just for us! :mrgreen:

Ohh and by the way, you can pick whatever team you want, so dont worry about someone taking the Warriors. :wink:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:21 am
Hey, Bigstrads. I'm not sure if you have ever played that team game online, but it is kind of fun if you have good teamates and good communication all around. I played East vs West, me and four other guys being the west, and we won on a last second jumper by Yao. Kind of fun.

If you have never played that, it is you and four guys against five other guys. You each get your own position to control. I'm sure you have already played it, though.

Just an idea of something we can try and get going tomorrow if everything works out.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:37 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Hey, Bigstrads. I'm not sure if you have ever played that team game online, but it is kind of fun if you have good teamates and good communication all around. I played East vs West, me and four other guys being the west, and we won on a last second jumper by Yao. Kind of fun.

If you have never played that, it is you and four guys against five other guys. You each get your own position to control. I'm sure you have already played it, though.

Just an idea of something we can try and get going tomorrow if everything works out.

Yeah man, I saw that but hadnt tried it yet............sounds fun............but Im sure Id get annoyed when others make mistakes and miss shots that should have gone down!..........lol...............I like to be in full control. :mrgreen:

Buy cool, Ill give a go with you, Ill be on there later on.............also, Im getting into COD4 alot more now!!! :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:58 am
bigstrads wrote:Yeah man, I saw that but hadnt tried it yet............sounds fun............but Im sure Id get annoyed when others make mistakes and miss shots that should have gone down!..........lol...............I like to be in full control. :mrgreen:

One thing we can do is if we work fast enough, we can get it to where we are the only two people playing. Me and you vs whatever team we set up. You like? :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:25 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Yeah man, I saw that but hadnt tried it yet............sounds fun............but Im sure Id get annoyed when others make mistakes and miss shots that should have gone down!..........lol...............I like to be in full control. :mrgreen:

One thing we can do is if we work fast enough, we can get it to where we are the only two people playing. Me and you vs whatever team we set up. You like? :wink:

Ahh, that sounds better...............I can handle two of us! lol............you can work inside and Ill patrol the perimeter..........if you like?.............you do all the dirty work, and Ill get all the sweet shots! :mrgreen:

Sounds cool though man, maybe PM me when your ready.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:06 pm
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Ahh, that sounds better...............I can handle two of us! lol............you can work inside and Ill patrol the perimeter..........if you like?.............you do all the dirty work, and Ill get all the sweet shots! :mrgreen:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we can play two vs nobody. We will try that out.

I am going to get a little bit more HW done, eat lunch, then I should be ready to play a game. Maybe an hour, hour and a half.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:22 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we can play two vs nobody. We will try that out.

I am going to get a little bit more HW done, eat lunch, then I should be ready to play a game. Maybe an hour, hour and a half.

Ok cool, I was about to type that me and my GF will be settling down to watch some Sunday night TV but she said I can play! lol..............especially as its you, she reads the board and likes you and your posts......................then its the All Star game which you will be watching with your family (thats a nice, idealic thought by the way)...........its actually on TV here too, so Ill be watching live as well...........maybe afterwards if Im still awake.

But once weve had dinner, in about an hour and half Ill be ready too.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:13 pm
Hey, bigs, I am on right now, if you want to get a game going. NBA LIVE. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:18 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Hey, bigs, I am on right now, if you want to get a game going. NBA LIVE. :wink:

Ok man, Im on now................
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:49 pm
Unfortunately, I have 2K8 so I can't play against you. I'd offer the challenge to go against someone that does have 2K8 for the 360 but this is a Live thread so I'll keep those challenges to a 2K8 thread if we ever get one.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:12 pm
xbaywarrior wrote:Unfortunately, I have 2K8 so I can't play against you. I'd offer the challenge to go against someone that does have 2K8 for the 360 but this is a Live thread so I'll keep those challenges to a 2K8 thread if we ever get one.

Hmmmm.............with the lack of enthusiasm for this thread, hopefullly its just Live 08 and not me! lol................I think Im going to look into 2k8.

Ive been trying to rent it and check it out without spending like $60 of whatever when I may not like it.

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:49 pm
I play Live online on PS3.. I'm glad the rosters have been updated with Webber, he sure has helped in the video world :D
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....

Return to Off-Topic Forum