I met azubuike today!

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:52 pm
Hey guys I met Kelenna today! It was pretty sweet, I imagine that probably some of you guys were there.

He seems like a really nice guy. I told him that they had a really good game last night and that I definitely think that he should to play more. He laughed and said yeah me too. He rolled up in his bmw 7 series 15 mins late btw, and I took a picture with it.

I'm really glad I cut class today to go meet him. :mrgreen:
DUBBBIN’ !

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:07 pm
What was the occasion :?:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....

Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:18 pm
Oh yeah I forgot to add that little detail. It was for Verizon, donate your old cell phone or cell phone accessory and be entered to win a Warriors VIP package. And if you didn't want to do that, you could just meet them and have them sign something for you.

Here's the link: http://www.nba.com/warriors/corp_partne ... rance.html

I think it was more of a promotion thing for Verizon. They had one for Biedrins last week in El Cerrito too. They tried at least 10 times while I was in line to cell me a phone.
DUBBBIN’ !
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:08 pm
I like Buike. He seems like a nice guy who is level-headed despite his NBA status. He seems like a really likeable guy. :mrgreen:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:28 am
My girlfriend met him at the STH event last year and said he was just a really cool, down to earth guy. I believe it - he seems pretty level headed.

He's one of those guys who you can't help but root for, even if he leaves the Warriors after this year.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:28 pm
PVWarriorFan wrote:Hey guys I met Kelenna today! It was pretty sweet, I imagine that probably some of you guys were there.

He seems like a really nice guy. I told him that they had a really good game last night and that I definitely think that he should to play more. He laughed and said yeah me too. He rolled up in his bmw 7 series 15 mins late btw, and I took a picture with it.

I'm really glad I cut class today to go meet him. :mrgreen:

Wouldnt that be weird if there were some guys from here with you?.................you never know! :mrgreen:

Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:25 pm
I always wonder that whenever I go to a game or warrior event. Like I think to myself, "hey that guy over there could be Broe, or that other guy over there could be 32 or something." Its a small world and I wouldn't be surprised.
DUBBBIN’ !
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:04 pm
We have guys on here that go to the same school, and didnt even realize it until they mentioned it on here. I wouldnt be surprised, at all, to sit by one of you guys at a game. :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:29 pm
haha yea well you all know what i look like now...so if you see me n say wassup, dont take it personal if i look at you like you're crazy. oh and i was wondering if any of you went to club allure on saturday night. jax, barnes, and monta were there after the game...it was the official warriors after party.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:32 pm
Hey speaking of games, me and a bunch of my buddies are going to the 76er's game on the 29th, we'll be in section 223 row 12.
DUBBBIN’ !
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:24 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:We have guys on here that go to the same school, and didnt even realize it until they mentioned it on here. I wouldnt be surprised, at all, to sit by one of you guys at a game. :wink:

Section 229-Row 1...every home game

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:21 am
sleandres wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:We have guys on here that go to the same school, and didnt even realize it until they mentioned it on here. I wouldnt be surprised, at all, to sit by one of you guys at a game. :wink:

Section 229-Row 1...every home game

i was in 229 during the bobcats game. i was all the way at the top with the big ass group of folks from a frat that one of my homies is in.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:29 am
I bought those seats from sleandres for the 1st suns game. It was frickin' awesome. How much you say you payed for those again sleandres?
DUBBBIN’ !
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:17 am
I went to one a while ago (at least 6 months, probably more) in Saratoga/Campbell where Monta Ellis was at a Verizon doing something similar. I got a pic w/ Monta, he signed some stuff... he's a really cool dude. Very laid back.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:58 pm
PVWarriorFan wrote:I bought those seats from sleandres for the 1st suns game. It was frickin' awesome. How much you say you payed for those again sleandres?

$34 per seat...they are bumping it up to $40 next year, so I am going to have to split the tickets with a buddy. Let me know if you ever want to go again, I am actually a little strapped for cash these days :(

Return to Off-Topic Forum