Anyone play NBA Live 08 online???

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:40 pm
My gamertag is JizPizzle221 if you wanna request me. I play CoD4 but don't have Live 08.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:45 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Hey, do you know how to retrieve a message? I sent you a friend request an hour ago, but you havnt answered? If not, I can tell you how to do this.

1) Press that big button right in the middle, bringing up your information.
2) Go down to the envelope under "Community" and you should see at least one message, mine.
3) Click on it, and it should say that "sfsfsfgiants has sent you a friend request" and it will tell you that you can either accept or decline it.
4) Click accept (or decline, whatever :wink: ) and then I can send you invites to games, and the like.

If you already knew how to get messages, excuse me for this. If not, though, add me through the process above.

I will own your ass this evening. Maybe in about an hour or so, I should be able to get a game going. I will let you know.

Ahh............I thought I saw a message pop up, but wasnt watching it.............it was only about 10 minutes ago though, weird.

Anyway, Im going back on there now, so Ill accept it and we can do this thing..............as far as the game in an hour.............its 3:44am here now, was thinking of going to bed. :cry:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:46 pm
There are some missing players in NBA 2k8 but they aren't big ones or important ones. Scola, Navarro, and JianLian are there. Guys like Lasme aren't. We get roster updates as well. 2k8 is just as similar as Live... just better. :wink:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:48 pm
bigstrads wrote:its 3:44am here now, was thinking of going to bed. :cry:

That is fine. Maybe tomorrow. :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:07 pm
REPLY TO ALL............

Very nice to be killed by you all.............thanks for breaking my Call of Duty cherry. :D
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:09 pm
bigstrads wrote:REPLY TO ALL............

Very nice to be killed by you all.............thanks for breaking my Call of Duty cherry. :D

As I told you on there, you really wernt that bad. You could tell that you didnt have a whole lot of experience on Online play, but you can hold your own, it seems.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:13 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:REPLY TO ALL............

As I told you on there, you really wernt that bad. You could tell that you didnt have a whole lot of experience on Online play, but you can hold your own, it seems.

Why thank you good sir.................I must say, Im impressed with your multi-tasking too.............killing and posting! :D

Right, Im really off to bed now....................see ya.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:15 pm
It was just so funny because I would just lay there for five minutes at a time waiting for you to walk by. I knew you were just walking on the main paths, and I waited until I saw my chance. I took it and stabbed you in the neck!!!!! :mrgreen:

Sorry... little out of hand there. :wink:

Yeah, g'night.

Actually, for you, it is g'morning. :shock:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:21 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:It was just so funny because I would just lay there for five minutes at a time waiting for you to walk by. I knew you were just walking on the main paths, and I waited until I saw my chance. I took it and stabbed you in the neck!!!!! :mrgreen:

Sorry... little out of hand there. :wink:

Yeah, g'night.

Actually, for you, it is g'morning. :shock:

Ohh man.............Im tired............lol.............felt not too good this morning but it was lots of fun and good to chat to you guys too.

Will have to do again soon..............and I do want to see what you got on NBA Live though...........I beat another heavily ranked guy today............but it didnt count in my record!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum