What song are you listening to right now?

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:25 am
I switched up CDs this morning, taking out WC's "Guilty by Association" and throwing in the chopped and screwed "Sound of Revenge" disc. I'd recommend both (WC, if you can only grab one).
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:17 am
Some of my favorite Immortal Technique songs..

Caught In A Hustle
Dance With The Devil
You Never Know
Creation & Destruction
Leaving The Past
Harlem Streets
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:44 am
bigstrads wrote:Ohh I dont know man.............Ive never expressed my views on that kind of issue..............Im pretty much spot on with what he said in that song..............I have my own 9-11 file of evidence/facts/reports/video/audio...............I know quite abit about it and have have had many a debate with people, trying to turn them onto believing the facts of science and logic, rather than the "facts" of politicians.........

Here, Ill give you just one that beautifully unravels the whole thing..............whats the melting point of Steel? and whats the maximum temperature that jet fuel can reach when fully oxygenated? let alone that black smoke was consistent, meaning that the fires were oxygen starved..............now, whats the maximum temparature achievable of C4 explosives..............and why was there heat residue still exceeding the max temp of jet fuel, viewable on thermal imaging up to 8 days after the collapse..............

Feel free to delete this post after youve read it.............but think about/look into it.............

If you want to know more, let me know, Ive got tons, Im abit of an officiando............please respond with yout thoughts though, Id value it greatly, perhaps a PM battle? :wink:

Well, you know, it's not that I don't want to discuss it. It's more that I don't know anything about that topic, other than what I watched on TV when it happened.

Sooooo... I don't think it's a good idea to talk about a topic when I don't know what you're talking about (I mean, all the theories about melting points and the like). How can I prove anything wrong?. How can I form my own opinion when I only have one to rely on?.

More than a conversation, it would be a speech... You posting all that info and my posts being limited to :thumbup: :thumbright: :thumbleft: :wink:

Although I'm sure migya will be interested in that one. I remember one thread (years ago) where he posted about a video he downloaded about all the things that didn't add up... It may still be in the off-topic somewhere.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:10 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Ohh I dont know man.............Ive never expressed my views on that kind of issue..............Im pretty much spot on with what he said in that song..............I have my own 9-11 file of evidence/facts/reports/video/audio...............I know quite abit about it and have have had many a debate with people, trying to turn them onto believing the facts of science and logic, rather than the "facts" of politicians.........

Here, Ill give you just one that beautifully unravels the whole thing..............whats the melting point of Steel? and whats the maximum temperature that jet fuel can reach when fully oxygenated? let alone that black smoke was consistent, meaning that the fires were oxygen starved..............now, whats the maximum temparature achievable of C4 explosives..............and why was there heat residue still exceeding the max temp of jet fuel, viewable on thermal imaging up to 8 days after the collapse..............

Feel free to delete this post after youve read it.............but think about/look into it.............

If you want to know more, let me know, Ive got tons, Im abit of an officiando............please respond with yout thoughts though, Id value it greatly, perhaps a PM battle? :wink:

Well, you know, it's not that I don't want to discuss it. It's more that I don't know anything about that topic, other than what I watched on TV when it happened.

Sooooo... I don't think it's a good idea to talk about a topic when I don't know what you're talking about (I mean, all the theories about melting points and the like). How can I prove anything wrong?. How can I form my own opinion when I only have one to rely on?.

More than a conversation, it would be a speech... You posting all that info and my posts being limited to :thumbup: :thumbright: :thumbleft: :wink:

Although I'm sure migya will be interested in that one. I remember one thread (years ago) where he posted about a video he downloaded about all the things that didn't add up... It may still be in the off-topic somewhere.

Lol. :mrgreen:

Cool man, no worries...............was just giving some food for thought perhaps.

I find alot of people dont want to even think about it really, cant seem to comprehend the result of statements like that............not a nice thing to believe really, especially as we are largely helpless against it.

Anyway. :wink:

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:03 pm
32 have you heard WC first album with DJ Alladin.. They were called Low Profile, A Classic.. The beats & mixing were tight, Alladin was the DJ World Champ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcMDoLWaL40
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:39 pm
1 of the cut's I've played lately is O.C. Time's Up, A little O'l School Hip Hop but still relevant..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWFC2PEbwCk
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:57 pm
O.G. Broe wrote:1 of the cut's I've played lately is O.C. Time's Up, A little O'l School Hip Hop but still relevant..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWFC2PEbwCk

"Word...Life" is one of the most underrated rap albums of all time.... Born 2 Live is one of my favorite songs of all time....so nostalgic...
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:24 am
O.G. Broe wrote:32 have you heard WC first album with DJ Alladin.. They were called Low Profile, A Classic.. The beats & mixing were tight, Alladin was the DJ World Champ..

Ahhh, throwin it back, bro. Hell yeah, I remember!

You ever listen to Body Count, broe? My friend just recommend it, but I'd never heard any of their stuff. Its a hip-hop group with Ice Tea, centered around hard-rock beats and street-centered lyrics. Sounded kinda interesting, but I wanted to know what other people thought before I dropped some cash on a CD (yes, I still buy my music the old fashion way; I don't steal it).
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:43 pm
Mushroom Cloud Experiments = Shatterstar
23 hours of my day are spent wondering what to do with my hour of spare time...
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:05 pm
Madvillain - Accordian
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:55 pm
bob marley - soul rebel
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:09 pm
John Coltrane - Coltrane Plays The Blues
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:15 pm
32 wrote:
O.G. Broe wrote:32 have you heard WC first album with DJ Alladin.. They were called Low Profile, A Classic.. The beats & mixing were tight, Alladin was the DJ World Champ..

Ahhh, throwin it back, bro. Hell yeah, I remember!

You ever listen to Body Count, broe? My friend just recommend it, but I'd never heard any of their stuff. Its a hip-hop group with Ice Tea, centered around hard-rock beats and street-centered lyrics. Sounded kinda interesting, but I wanted to know what other people thought before I dropped some cash on a CD (yes, I still buy my music the old fashion way; I don't steal it).
I haven't heard the CD, I think the song that brought some pub to the group was a song called Body Bag that was about killing a cop..
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:30 pm
I remember seeing Body Count at 1015 Folsom circa 1994. They were loud as shite!!
The Melvins opened up for them, with my buddy filling in on bass.
Alphabet Soup was downstairs in the lounge... those were the days...

8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:39 pm
I've been slappin' a lot of Daft Punk in my car lately.

- One More Time
- Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
- Around the World
- Da Funk
- Touch It
.... ect.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum