What song are you listening to right now?

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:45 am
speakonitgod wrote:Bad Brains - Banned in D.C.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/7334988590b7a2/

Thanks alot speak............kind of prefer it without watching that video! :mrgreen:
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:31 am
bigstrads wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:Bad Brains - Banned in D.C.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/7334988590b7a2/

Thanks alot speak............kind of prefer it without watching that video! :mrgreen:

Lol no doubt bro :mrgreen:

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:38 am
gorillapino - nump

not really feelin this song too much. got love for nump for reppin the pinoys...not feelin the play off of Independent tho.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:53 am
[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=YCU-qgR_4bM[/youtube]Classic, take out kanye and you got 3 of the best rappers of all time. anyone notice that Kanye's verse can't even begin to compare to Nas', Rakim, or KRS-1's - that's because he isn't good, I mean the guy doesn't even sound good on a sickass beat from one of the greatest - DJ Premier.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:35 am
Yea I always laughed how Kanye was on a song called "Classic".
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:48 pm
An excellent but controversial song by Immortal Technique - List/read the lyrics it's a crazy story.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dRgYd5Mxs0&feature=related[/youtube]

More Immortal:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pqiqrnZE44&feature=related[/youtube]

Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:34 pm
Immortal Technique is sick, so sick, nice post. Dance with the devil sends chills down my spine whenever I listen to it. That's how you know its good :wink:
DUBBBIN’ !
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:14 pm
Hell yea!! "Caught In A Hustle" is my favorite song from Technique. He's a very underrated rapper
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:21 pm
JReed23 wrote:An excellent but controversial song by Immortal Technique - List/read the lyrics it's a crazy story.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dRgYd5Mxs0&feature=related[/youtute]

F**k..............me....................that song is incredible.............Im not a big hip hop follower and dont know alot about alot............but Id heard of Technique but never heard a song.

Wow.................Im speechless, talk about use your ART (I dont consider alot of hip hop to be art but this song is) to tell a harsh/true life story and make a point/impact!.............the use of the classical music to soften the undertone and make the message hit even harder!.........genius.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just a side note, did you guys notice some of the lyrics listed in the video were wrong?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:57 pm
Man...........Im turned..............Ive just downloaded 7 Immortal Techniqu albums..............lol.

So far my favourite is the Undergroud Railroad - Freestyle, from Silenced Revolution..............mucho respect for committing to the air waves what I think/know/feel/saw.

Do you guys know the song?

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:21 am
love in this club - usher
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:24 am
bigstrads wrote:Man...........Im turned..............Ive just downloaded 7 Immortal Techniqu albums..............lol.

Must have been the same torrent I downloaded when I first heard of him... :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:12 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Man...........Im turned..............Ive just downloaded 7 Immortal Techniqu albums..............lol.

Must have been the same torrent I downloaded when I first heard of him... :wink:

Ahh the internet............aint it great!.............damn, I havnt piad for a CD in like 3 years and I used to be a big DVD collector/movie buyer..........havnt bought one of those for about 2 years (apart from special edition things)

Cool though.............do you know that song Underground Railroad...........??? :wink:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:23 am
bigstrads wrote:Cool though.............do you know that song Underground Railroad...........??? :wink:

Yeah, although I'm pretty sure Migya would enjoy it more than any of us. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:50 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Cool though.............do you know that song Underground Railroad...........??? :wink:

Yeah, although I'm pretty sure Migya would enjoy it more than any of us. :wink:

Ohh I dont know man.............Ive never expressed my views on that kind of issue..............Im pretty much spot on with what he said in that song..............I have my own 9-11 file of evidence/facts/reports/video/audio...............I know quite abit about it and have have had many a debate with people, trying to turn them onto believing the facts of science and logic, rather than the "facts" of politicians.........

Here, Ill give you just one that beautifully unravels the whole thing..............whats the melting point of Steel? and whats the maximum temperature that jet fuel can reach when fully oxygenated? let alone that black smoke was consistent, meaning that the fires were oxygen starved..............now, whats the maximum temparature achievable of C4 explosives..............and why was there heat residue still exceeding the max temp of jet fuel, viewable on thermal imaging up to 8 days after the collapse..............

Feel free to delete this post after youve read it.............but think about/look into it.............

If you want to know more, let me know, Ive got tons, Im abit of an officiando............please respond with yout thoughts though, Id value it greatly, perhaps a PM battle? :wink:
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum